Parvarish Season 2 Charatcers UPDATED

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok after yesterday episode i m thinking where is the story and charters heading . πŸ˜•πŸ€£
This is the only conclusion which i have come to that our charters are mini version of swaragini 😲🀣 and guys please comment πŸ˜‰. No bashing 😊

1. jassi /abhid / nishant/ mayank aka sameer -😳
bechara typesπŸ˜›πŸ€£ mini swara & mini sanskar😳
( swara ragini )

2. riya / simran -πŸ˜†
everybody is playing games with her mini lakshya 🀣

3.preety / ankita/ aditya/meenu/ rahul -🀒
plotting trio mini kaveri , kavita and kavya🀣

4.dolly /jogi /monty / rajesh /aryan / archana -πŸ˜› supportive chracters mini uttara adarsh parineeta and the auntys 🀣

5. amy / jhonty / vaibhav / rashmi /greva/akash etc -πŸ˜›πŸ˜† clueless and guilty characters mini ragini 🀣

if i ve missed anybody please feel free to add guys
Edited by lizzie1765 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched Swaragini much. I only know SwaSan and RagLak. πŸ˜†
IMO Jogi isn't JUST a supporting character. He is the most loved character based on popular opinion. And Jassi ka literally pillar of strength hai. He stands for the right and Adi Anki ki masst band bajane mein laga hua hai. Whenever Ankita chachi comes to taunt Jassi, Jogi masst mein chup karvata haiπŸ˜† I guess he suits to be Sanskar more.

And Abhid is that curly hair wala guy na? In red uniform and in Ankita's team? Woh koi bichaara wagera nahi hai.🀣 Yesterday, Ankita was having that Evil laugh/grin when Jassi ka kaand hua, he joined laughing and Ankita ke saat evil grin de raha tha.
Main characters from baaki schools are basically Rahul, Jhonty, Amy and thoda bohot Abhid. Baaki sab insignificant hai.
And Rahul- Haan woh bohot theda hai, but I guess uska yeh hai ki he wants to play if fair and fair khelke he wants to beat Jassi- Jogi and win. Because hamesha bolta hai ki cheating se jeetke point nahi hai. So bearable hai kind of shayad. Thoda confusing and greyish charactet hai uska. Dhimaag mein kya chal raha hai no one knows as of yet.πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I haven't watched Swaragini much. I only know SwaSan and RagLak. πŸ˜†

IMO Jogi isn't JUST a supporting character. He is the most loved character based on popular opinion. And Jassi ka literally pillar of strength hai. He stands for the right and Adi Anki ki masst band bajane mein laga hua hai. Whenever Ankita chachi comes to taunt Jassi, Jogi masst mein chup karvata haiπŸ˜† I guess he suits to be Sanskar more.

And Abhid is that curly hair wala guy na? In red uniform and in Ankita's team? Woh koi bichaara wagera nahi hai.🀣 Yesterday, Ankita was having that Evil laugh/grin when Jassi ka kaand hua, he joined laughing and Ankita ke saat evil grin de raha tha.
Main characters from baaki schools are basically Rahul, Jhonty, Amy and thoda bohot Abhid. Baaki sab insignificant hai.
And Rahul- Haan woh bohot theda hai, but I guess uska yeh hai ki he wants to play if fair and fair khelke he wants to beat Jassi- Jogi and win. Because hamesha bolta hai ki cheating se jeetke point nahi hai. So bearable hai kind of shayad. Thoda confusing and greyish charactet hai uska. Dhimaag mein kya chal raha hai no one knows as of yet.πŸ˜†

sorry i made this post i was just frustated with where this show was going
but jogi and rahul i did not know where to placeπŸ˜†
abhid ko toh pata nahi hes just clueless 🀣
baaki soty students totally clueless hain 🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You used to watch Nisha Aur Uske Cousins? Wo jo Star Plus pe aata tha?
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

You used to watch Nisha Aur Uske Cousins? Wo jo Star Plus pe aata tha?

haan kabhi kabhi πŸ˜† but baad mein boring ho gayaπŸ˜†
good news coach is coming back to the show πŸ‘πŸΌ