Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please update soon!
Can't wait more the next update!
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beingdumb

ye toh twinkle bata sakti hai ki kuch hai ki nahi... BTW luba are you [18 ] because im planning sm explicit sex scenes in the upcoming parts 😆 🤣

Yes I'm way over 18..proud 24 yo..🤣..now can you give me the update please I beg you woman!
1078397 thumbnail
CHAPTER-9 kunj's brain didn't immediately click but once the gears got moving he understood. "So you want me to..." "Pretty much yeah." "But that's... will that work?" "Well the way I figured it's longer than your fingers, it doesn't have anything to hold it back and you'll be able to feel the balls far easier, once we get a rough guess we can work from there." kunj's mind was split, on one side he was impressed that she'd thought of all that in such a short time, but on the other he was thinking that he was about to f**k his dream girl in a absurd situation but will he not he be taking advantage of her situation ? NO he cant do that...he cant be a mauka parast(opportunist)... but... Twinkle this whole situation has me on edge and I'm about ready to... Cum any moment. And with someone like you I don't think I can hold back." "What do you mean someone like me?" ur perfect twinkle...sm1 who is a dream of any guy..perfect,talented,beautifull and i think ur 1st time should be even more special with sm1 you love not with a loser like me...i think u should ask for UVs help you guys love eachother wo..toh mai beech me aagaya twinkle was touched by his words she absolutely hated the fact that her hubby under-estimates himself so much.. She will recall the movement when she fell in love with kunj all over again She learnt forward and gently kissed him, taking him by surprise but ultimately calming his nerves, the look in her eye spoke volumes for her feelings. "Thank you. If you don't want to do this we don't have, but if you do we'll find a way that works for both of us." "I do want to help you, I'm just a little worried that things will get..." "I got you, and I understand. Well... how about I help you out beforehand?" "What do you mean?" twinkle blushed, somewhat embarrassed by the situation. "I mean, what if I have you a hand, or perhaps... a mouth." but twinkle im still i knw but it will safe us frm an unwanted result i dnt mind an unwanted result if its with u kunj said in a barely audible tone twinkle got off the bed and knelt down between his legs in a way that he can see her bossons which hardend him more. "Don't be nervous." Her honeyed voice was soothing but kunj was beyond help as this point. He nearly jumped as her fingers grasped his trousers, gently unbuttoning them until his fly was open, she could feel his erection against her wrist, and she was impressed. "move up a sec please." "What? Oh, sure." kunj help himself aloft on his elbows allowing twinkle to pulls his trousers off, she seemed to be taking an agonisingly long time, and honestly she was, she'd decided to have a little fun with him. This whole day was going better than expected. Eventually she got his trousers off and down by his ankles, e was still wearing boxers but they did nothing to hide his enlarged erection which stood up, pushing against the fabric, his pre-cum already soaking through. "Sorry" "You gotta stop apologising kunj. There's nothing wrong here, it's natural and totally fine. Very fine indeed." "twinkle OMG." "What, you think us women don't ogle, hell I'm impressed hubby you got some nice work going on here." "Thank you?" Still smiling, she wrapped her hands around the waistband of kunj's boxers, the touch of her hands electrifying kunj's whole body, and gently pulled them off. Bit by bit he came into view, a neatly trimmed pubis, the first showings of the gaps between his legs and his crotch, a slight protruding vein that signalled the start of his cock, the more she pulled down the more his dick pushed against the elastic waistband, ready to jump at a moment's notice. And just before she finished that large muscle between his legs finished the job and near enough popped out of his underwear
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Next update please!!!!
1078397 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiGya_ArHi

☺️☺️☺️

Next update please!!!!

check ur IBox
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read this part!
Please update next part ASAP!
Can't wait to read further!
You left us on a cliffie which is not fair in this case!
Please update next part soon!
Love
Sayli
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sprb in a wrd...
I lvd the stry frm the vry bgnng ...
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh Sam !! How much more hot 'll u make it☺️☺️
Plz update soon ;))
N this time I want really very so much hawt and sexxyyy update 😉😳
Edited by .Anjum. - 8 years ago
KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! This is hot hot hottt!!!!
Please continue soon ;)
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oops this is soo hot ah..update next soon..