Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aww. Read all the chapters in a go.
Please continue soon :)
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly written..
Their relationship is slowly and steadly developing...
Update next soon...
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the updates in one go.
Awesome update. Loved it.
The growth of Twinj relation is.beautifully described.
Continue soon plz.
1078397 thumbnail
chapter-6 ssshh its okay alisha..pls dont cry princess mai hun na tumhare saath..im there for you.tum akeli nahi ho mai tumhare saath humesha khada rahunga..you knw na ki jab tum roti ho toh mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta kunj said to alisha who was in his arms..chup ho jao he gave a light peck on her forehead re-assuring her this whole exchange was witnessed by a pair of eyes burning with fury acha toh ye sb kuch kar rahe ho tum mere peeche kunj mai bhi koi daily soap ki heroine nahi hun jo ye sb bardaash karetwinkle said bubling with anger..she charged towards them in rage KUNNJJJ kunj was surprised to hear twinkle's voice..he looked at the source of the voice nd to his surprise twinkle was ri8 infront of him but there was smthing wrong with her instead of a smile a frown adorned her face..Twinkle yeh alishatwinkle didnt let him complete nd said tumhari GF hogi na kunj sarna..aur kaun hogi kitne bhole bante ho tum aur kya acting kar lete ho ek pal k liye toh mai bhi qhair chodo tum se umeed bhi kya karun...maa-baap toh tumhare hai nahi jo tumhe sahi galat ka matlab samjhate shayad unhe pata chal gaya tha ki tum aise nikloge is... the sound of a slap echoed throught the park...alisha had it enough she cant see anyone anyone let alone kunj's temporary wife insult him..when she crossed all her limits she too crossed her limit nd slapped her ri8 across her face HOW DARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU TERI himmat kaise hui mere bhai se aise baat karne ki BHAI the word rang in her mind like a broken record..kunj bhai haan wo mere cousin hai..mere fiance ne mujhe chod diya isliye woh mujhe dilasa de rahe the but tum chii twinkle looked at kunj nd her heart churned..he was standing lifeless,motionless..colour drained from his face..he looked pale..OH GOD she just messed up everything kunj mera wo matlab nahi i knw twinkle that im an orphan..mere maa baap nahi hai but agar wo hote toh shayad wo bhi yahi karte he said in a defeated tone ache bure pe lecture dene wali tum kaun ho...tum bas ek temporary wife ho..ek ladka aur ladki dost bhi ho sakte hai but then again shayad tumhari upbringing hi aisi hai cheapster..ur jst a BITCH twinkleberated alisha alisha please..biwi hai meri..plshe turned nd half walked half ran towards his car...he accelerated his car nd drove away giving twinkle a broken look NIGHT after searching kunj everywhee twinkle returned home as she entered her room she could see kunj sitting on the bed...murmuring something she rushed towards him.. KUNJ kunj looked at herhi twinkle..you r looking so beautiful but tum beautiful kab nahi lagti something is not ri8 kunj tum theek ho haan..twinkle i love you he pulled her nd she crashed in his arms tum ne sharab pee hai kunjhe is drunk...kunj ne meri wajah se sharab pee hai pehli baar pee hai isliye hosh me nahi hai kunj tumne sharab kyun pee ? dard mitane ke liye...let me tell you a secret kisi ko mat bolna OK.twinkle mai jatata nahi hun par mujhe bhi dard hota hai yahan, he said pinting towards his heart.bahot zyada dard hota hai mai bhi toh insaan hi ho mere pass bhi dil hai phir sb kyun baar baar mera dil todte hai han.. kunj im sorry kunj mera wo mat its ok mai naraz nahi hun its jst that when you said those things to me my heart broke,darkness engulfed me..i can see my fear of being left alone becoming a reality...mai jaanta hun mai anaath hun bt tumhari baton ne mujhe ehsaas dilaya ki mai kitna akela hun mera koi bhi nahi hai TUM bhi nahimelancholy was visible in his eyes meri life me ek hi ladki hai twinkle aur meri akhri saans tak mai usi se mohabbat karung nd thats you aur koi kabhi nahi aa sakti...hamare divorce ke baad bhi nahi..i jst wish ki kaash tum bhi mujhse pyar karti but i know im not worth it..you are special nd you deserve sm1 special not a looser like me twinkle could not decipher what to say or what to do she has hurted the person who probably loved her the most..but she decided that she will make it up to him nd sort out everything
1078397 thumbnail
CONTINUATION
twinkle who was sitting near kunj without further delay leaned the rest of her way in nd caught his mouth in hers pulling him into hers at the same time caressing his back with her hands
kunj's arms immediately shot up nd wrapped themselves around twinkle pulling her into him even closer...twinkle could feel the hardness of his muscles she knew which was hidden underneath his vestkunj was too shocked to reciprocate the kiss he dont know how to it was his first kiss..
his lips were unexpectedly soft yet rough...there was a firm pressure kunj can feel twinkle was being gentle not wanting to startle him but her this move already startled him..he felt the fullness of her lips against his nd melted her
kunj's inexperience became clear when he suddenly broke away from her, gasping for breath and swallowing thickly

tum theek ho kunj she said without loss of breath

twinkle mujhe sharam aa rahi hai he said hiding his face in her duppata

twinkle shifted then, her knee separating his legs to allow him to settle more comfortably against him.
pehla kiss hai na isliye ab nahi ayegi she removed the dupatta covering him nd started kissing him again with more pressure nd hunger that was not there first time

OPEN UR MOUTH KUNJshe whispered on his closed lips after a few moments..
when kunj let his mouth fall open her hands left his back nd grabbed either sides of his neck...the sound of his name being spoken in her deep voice..her warm hands cradling his face while gently wiping the track of wet tears made kunj relax..he never felt so relaxed in his entire life...he closed his eyes..still keeping his lips parted nd took a deep breath...slowly he kissed her back in response...his body was racked with desire nd lust that he swore he could burst any moment..her tongur finally darted out sweeping the inside edge of his lower lip nd teeth

kunj opened his mouth wider unsure of what to do with his own tongue nd lips..
twinkle stopped suddenly nd looked at a confused kunj...GOD her hubby dont even knw how to kiss

push your tongue out kunj..he did nd so did she
their lips now closed on one another their tongues were trapped inside their mouths..thr was so much warmth nd moisture it tastes incredible
twinkle held his head in place as she took over the kiss, sucking on his tongue lightly and withdrawing her mouth only for a second before diving back in and swirling her tongue around his, her lips caressing his slowly, with great care and obvious skill. he worked to copy her movements, striving to learn the technique so that he would be able to make him feel the same
twinkle felt a surge of energy course through her veins and a spark, like a firework, crack inside of her. She was suddenly gripping onto his hair, pulling on it hard, and took his tongue between her lips, sucking it as she had done to him, only with more enthusiasm that she wasn't able to control.kunj can feel her groin area getting wet as she was sitting in his lap..
I love you kunjshe whispered

you...you do ?..your not kidding ri8.. You love me hai na pls say it again
I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU A LOT kunj
me too, i love you too twinkle i love you a lot

if you love me then kiss me nd pls take off ur damn undershirt
he obliged nd took off his undershirt revealing his taut muscles
you should flex your muscles more often...infact you dont need to wear a shirt in our room she said caressing his abs
TWinkle tum bhi na was all he could manage..he turned his face away embaraased his face flushing red..

kunj where is my kiss ?

she felt him kiss her sweetly on the lips and let out a choked sob right into his mouth before he pulled away. I love you twinkle..his eyes glistend with emotions
i love you too kunj..she kissed his forehead
she placed her head on his chest nd both layed down on the bed...they slept peacefully dreaming about their future together..
Edited by beingdumb - 8 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...kunj was hurt sooo much...
Ha ha ha ..he dnt know how yo kissπŸ˜†
Finally twinkle confessed...twinj are babies..
Sorry wat abt the precap?? Didnt understand..
1078397 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Omg...kunj was hurt sooo much...

Ha ha ha ..he dnt know how yo kissπŸ˜†
Finally twinkle confessed...twinj are babies..
Sorry wat abt the precap?? Didnt understand..

guess karo agar next chapter ki theme/plot guess karli thn PM ne nd i will write an OS on twinj...esplly for those who understood the precap πŸ˜†
Edited by beingdumb - 8 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates. loved it <3
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingdumb

PRECAP

SO-NI-KO-NAKO balls

LOL what was that? πŸ˜†
KewlDude thumbnail
Aww. This Kunj has to be the cutest 😳
LOL Alisha is Kunj's cousin πŸ˜†
Wish Yuvi was also Twinkle's cousin πŸ˜†
I dont think I'll be able to decode the precap. But I am eagerly waiting for your OS n the nexr update πŸ˜ƒ