Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update !!!
Twinkle is slowly realizing !!!!
Want twinkle to realize her love soon
Kunj is soo poor ...
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

chapter-4 twinkle was hell confused what should be done with this marriage ? She was done snapping kunj for every little thing when she snaps at him he says something or other that takes her breath away...off late she is noticing kunj a lot like he wakes up at 5:30 A.M, Goes for jogging for an hour after coming back he takes a shower nd busies himself in work...after a quick breakfast he leaves for office sharp at 9:00 a.m.the one thing which shocked twinkle was kunj's physique...she thought he is jst a lean guy but when he came out of shower draped in jst a tower...twinkle gaspedwow kya body hai yaar,i mean he doesnt look like a bodybuilder from any angle but his physique is to die for heck even yuvi looks like a chusa hua aam infront of her husband...unknown to her its the 1st time she accepted kunj as her husbandsince that day it has became a ritual for twinkle to stare at her semi-nude husband while pretending to sleep...she also got to know that kunj has his own business empire to handle...he sleeps early to get up early so that he can focus on his work...he does'nt attend parties as he has very less number of friends...he is an introvent after all...and he hate pubs/clubs because of its loud music...he hates it as he has migrane problem...she really admires kunj's honesty,dedication nd his compassion...she has seen his dedication to make this sha..correction marriage work..she closed her eyes nd prayed to babaaji to show her the correct path..kunj's smiling face flashed and in that moment twinkle knew that she will move on with kunj as sm1 else can never handle her 'siyappa's"she decided to talk to kunj abt the same but what if he thought of me as a desperate bitch NO NO i wont talk abt this relationship with him instead i'll drop some subtle hints to make him understand...smilingly she was walking towards her room when she heard sm whisper's from her in laws room...she peeped in their room nd what she heard shocked her she could feel the earth shaking beneath her SURJEET: phir ek nuksaan,humari company ko aur ek ghaata hua hai or us kunj ki company ye contract uda le gayi saala manhoos... SURJEET's WIFE: ab kar bhi kya sakte hai uski to shadi bhi hogayi ab sb uska aur uski wotty ka hai uske baap ki will ke hisaab se SURJEET: mujhe toh laga tha ki usse uski daulat hatiya kar use yahan se bahar phikwa dunga..par ab saara pasa ulta pad gaya...kaisi wasiyat banai uske baap ne 30 se pehle uski shaadi na huyi toh sari property trust me chali jayegi aur agar hui toh dono miya biwi k beech adhi-adhi arggh kunj se toh kaise bhi kar k signs le sakte hai par us twinle ka kya ? SW: thand rakho ji sb theek ho jayega kuch sochte haiunknown to her tears were flowing from twinkle's eyes...she was shocked...kunj's smiling face flashed infront of her eyes...her every taunt was stabboing her heart now TWINKLe: kunj...k..u.nj wo akela hai m..er me..ra kunk akela hai uska koi nahi wo ye kaise bardasht kar payega she silently wept after few minutes she got up mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi kunj im with youjst then she saw kunj entering the sarna house she rushed toward him nd took him in a bone-crushing hugkunj was taken aback by her action he was surprised nd shocked he saw her running towards him before he can understand she was embcing him...after initail shock he reciprocated the hug ..he was surprised as to how easily she fits in his arms...on the other hand twinkle felt safe nd "aroused" she can feel her skin burn under his nd she loved it..though she denied that she is aroused kunj's voice broked her chain of thoughts twinkle..twin..kle kya hua sb thik toh hai na kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya twinkle...he was hell worried he can rip anyone who was the cause of her agony but her reply shocked him ab mujhe apne pati ke gale lagne je liye wajah chahiye hogi...jyun main aise hi nahi gale lag saktiwith that she hugged him even more tightly..kunj was shocked for the 2nd time she acknowledged him as her hubby...WHOA! He was ecstasic TWINJ'S BEDROOM: kunj was preparing to sleep on couch when T: kunj bed pe so jao tumhe wahan thik se neend nahi ati naa K:nahi twinkle im oj aur waise bhi mai tumhe couch par nahi so ne dunga T: babaji ye kitna dumb haubby diya hai muhje she said annoyingly...hum dono ek hi bed par soyenge ab dimaag kharab mat karo aur chup chap ake so jao K:he was shocked for the 3rd time in a row he was elated..ne cant thank god of enough he pinched himself NO its not a dream he went towards the bed nd made himself comfortable.. GOODNIGHT twinkle said with a smile GOODNIGHT he too replied grinning like a fool while twinkle slept quickly kunj was busy staring her..how he wished this night should'nt end

------------

The 4th chapter is updated above πŸ˜›..on Samaira's behalf..Since she couldn't post more than 40 posts per day , being a groupbie so she pmed meπŸ˜ƒ

Do check it guys 😳

Edited by Abhia2Twinj4eva - 8 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This was amazng and adorable!
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice...I'm loving the improvement in their relationship... Slowly twinkle is falling for her pati...
Kunj is happily surprised..
Nice continue soon plz...
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee... it dear ...
Waiting to read ur nxt prt
1078397 thumbnail
PART-5
every damn sunday she dont know where he vanishes...weekdays me kaam karta rehta hai...saturday ko meetings k liye bahar chaala jaata hai..bacha sunday ek din bhi mere saath nahi reh sakta kya she muttered annoyingly waise bhi main kaunsa mare jaa rahi hun uske liye..
Par ye sunday ko kahan gayab ho jata hai.
Then it strucked her what if he is cheating on me ? G.F hui toh ? This pricked her heart NO this cant be...
so,what if he is cheating on you ? Was'nt that you who was hell bent to end this sham he has every ri8 to cheat on you her heart taunted her
im his wife even if this is sham..he owes me fidilety her brain retorted...pata lagana padega ki ye kahan jaata hai..
twinkle mai bahar jaa raha hun..kuch chahiye toh xall karna
as if i care twinkle snapped she dont mean it of course she cares about him, but even after asking repeatedly he never said whr he goes..
She sneaked out of the sarna house hired a cab nd started following him..after a good 40 minutes journey the cab stopped
kya hua ?
wo gaadi yahin ruk gayishe paid the driver nd went near kunj's car..it was parked infront of an orphange she wondered ye yahan kyu agaya ? Clearing her thoughts she went inside the orphange..
What she saw inside the orphanage made her extremely happy..
Kunj was surrounded by kids who were happy to see him..he was laughing nd playing with them like he is one among them
kunj she shoutedhe was surprise to see her here what she is doing here ?twinkle tum yahan kaise ? He asked bewildered
apni friend k yahan ayio thi paas me hi hai tumhe yahan dekha toh andar chali ayi tum yahan kaise ?mai yahan har hafte ataa hun yahan akaar bahot sukoon milta hai mujhe
jb mai puchty thi toh tum kyun nahi bolte the ki tum yahan atte ho ? She was curious
honestly main shaadi ki dusre din hi yahan aana chahta tha..this place is like a 2nd home to me..main tumhe yahan pehle hi laana chahta tha but
toh phir mujhe yahan kyun nahi laye..she wanted to know the reason what stopped him
twinkle kaam ki wajah se mai roz nahi aa pata or agar bache tumhe dekhenge toh baar baar tumhare bare me puchenge jb tum nahi aaogi..ab tum har baar toh yahan nahi aasakti naa..tum to chali jaogi ku..kuch waqt k bad his voice was heavy
she can feel his pain bt didnt said anythingjst then they heard a scream kiara tripped nd felled on the ground her knee was injured the other one little kabir also started crying kunj rushed towards them he dressed kaiara's nd consoled kabir they were smiling again...
lagta hai tumhe yahan k bacche bahot pasand hai twinkle asked she was surprised by the way he handled them
pasand kaise nahi honge maibhi toh inhi me se ek hun na..kunj said with a heavy voicetwinkle felt bad for him how much this guy has to suuffer..she placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him
u knw what twinkle mom dad bhi mujhe yahan laate the aur yahin se laut te waqt..un..ka a-.cc..accident
he was unable to complete it he stutturedshayad sb sahi kehte hai mai hun hi manhoos meri wajah se unki jaan gayi nd look maine tumhe bhi is unchahe rishte me phasa diya..he laughed a dry laughNO NO he was he is wrong aisa raha toh ye guilt se paagal ho jayega
after pondering over something she spokejb kaira giri tab kabir ne help kyun nahi ki hogi ? He is such a bad guy
ye kya keh rahi ho kabir bas 2 saal ka hai wo kaira ki help kaise kar sakta hai..use toh kuch samaj hi nahi aya hoga kunj said
tum bhi toh sirf 8 saal ke the naa kunj tum kar bhi kya sakte the...sb babaji ki marzi hoti hai aur ye manhoos ,apshagum sb bakwaas hai nd mr.main tumhare saath hum toh apni marzi se tum ne gunpoint par mujhse shaadi nahi ki..to guilty kyun feel kar rahe ho twinkle said honestly
kunj felt light like he is now off burden twinkle made sense he is not jinxed..it was all god's will he was not wrong his respect for this beautiful woman who is also his wife increased T..winkle he was about say something whentwinkle saw his inner turmoil nd when he was about to say something she wrapped her arms around his neck embracing him tightlysshh evrything will be f9 kunj dont worry he wrapped his arms around her waist..he felt alive his heart beating faster than a bullet train..how he wished the time to stop this very moment

PS: ignore the mistakes
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The chappy is so cute, just loved every scene. Love the way the story is proceeding.
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update !!!
Want twinkle to confess soon
Update soon
bluelake99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jst 2day i bumped nto ds story ..

loved it thoroughly ..

short + simple + go wd d flow one !!

lovely !!

17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for walking in so late..
This ws Fabbb..
Its different and i am loving Twinkle's attitude..
Kunj is Goals baby.
Awesome...
Simple , Sweet and Straightforward.. πŸ˜‰