Wonderful chapter please continue soon.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: beingdumb

thank you @iansomer... HIS silent tears i love this title

No problem samaira
Glad u liked it.
Interesting start btw felt si bad for kunj.
1078397 thumbnail
chapter-2
she loves someone else..
kunj was chanting this line like a mantra, every time when he thinks about twinkle being with some one else his heart breaks into a million pieces.

so what if she loves some one else ? i will always love her. was he hurt that twinkle loves some one else ? some what but twinkle is a girl who deserves happiness..she can get any guy she wants..she is beautiful,talented and how can he forget miss.Amritsar..every boy in the city is completely flat on twinkle and who is he a NOBODY he is boring,uncool,a recluse whom people don't like so it is justified twinkle can never love him as he is not worth it it.

kunj became quiet after his parent's death the fact that he witnessed them dieing in front of his own eyes scarred him for the rest of his life..
he also held himself responsible for their death as he could not save them,he was not able to do anything..how can he he was a just 8 years old.he lives with his bade papa and badi mama ..they loved him but not more than their own kids and business..he thought himself as a burden on them so,he worked his butt-off to make a name for himself, and now he is one of the most successful businessman of India..it was decided that kunj will live separately after marriage...from the past few days his badi maa nd bade papa was rude to him for no reason at all..they were hostile towards him he was confused why ? they love him don't they ?

but will he be able to live alone after twinkle leaves him..he cant the only thing that scares kunj is the fact that he will be left alone..loneliness scares him so he decides to talk to his badi maa nd bade papa regarding this whole fiasco..

ONE WEEK AFTER WEDDING:

kunj and twinkle"s relationship has not improved he tried every trick in the book to impress her but she avoids him like plague..his resolve to win her was breaking slowly...

MORNING:
twinkle woke up nd saw kunj in front of her smiling..
"good morning twinkle" said kunj with a smile
whats so good about this morning subah subah tumhari shakal jo dekhni padi snapped twinkle... she always snaps kunj when he tried to talk she know he was hurt his expressive eyes clearly tells the tale but never ever he snapped back at her nd treated her in the same manner..she know that she was wrong its jst her frustation nd anger towards yuvi she is venting on kunj...in this marriage if anyone is suffering the most then it is kunj but her anger has clouded her mind completely..

well the good thing about this morning is that the most beautiful girl waking up from her beauty sleep in front of me looking even more beautiful said kunj with a smile...twinkle was surprised here she is taunting him and he is complimenting her this guys and his patience will drive me mad twinkle muttered
Edited by beingdumb - 8 years ago
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update ws fab😳
Plz continue soon 😳
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh poor kunj...
Hope twinkle soon realises hi worth and fall in love with him...
Continue soon...
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Poor... Kunj he has no one who loves him. He loves twinkle and hoped that she would be the person who would reciprocate his love. But it is the she loves someone. Twinkle is herself confused what to do with her new realationship as the past still haunts and the wounds still fresh. Awsm chappy.
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice title and story too
Wanna see twinkle falling 4 kunj
Plzzz update soon
1078397 thumbnail
CHAPTER-3

KUNJ mujhe baat karni hai said twinkle...with an expressionless face.
Haan bolo na twinkle he said with a wide smile
listen i know we both are suffering because of this sham but we dont have to anymore mai 3 mahine ke baad chali jaungi bol dungi humari jami nahi OK said twinkle with authorityso,the fate of his relationship is sealed..jst 3 months nd his marriage sorry "SHAM" will end he cant even express the intensity of his pain whenever she calls their marriage a SHAM bt how can he explain...so, he jst said "ur wish is my command" nd tried hard to smile but failed miserably twinkle walked out of the room after hearing his reply..
As she went away he locked the door.unable to hold himself, he fell on his knees and tears finally streamed down his face. The pain in his chest had started to become unbearable, and he could feel his chest burst. The girl he had loved all his life, had rejected his love.and does'nt even want to be a part of his life.. He had loved her and all this while, she loved someone else. How he wished they had talked to each other before marriage, so neither he would have to go through this pain nor she had to be bounded with him.
when twinkle came back kunj went near her nd said Im extremely sorry twinkle meri wajah se tumhe itnas suffer karna pad raha hai...it was unintentional bt i promise tum yahan jb tak ho meri zimmedari ho nd i'll make sure ki tumhe yahan kisi bhi cheez ki kami naa ho...meri baat sunne k liye thanx

babaji ye kis mitti ka bana hai...if anyone who is suffering because of this wedding then its only kunj nd here he is apologising to me...argghh ye aadmi mujhe pura paagal karde ga
one month after wedding

twinkle dont knw what to do...she wants to prove yuvi wrong..she wanted to move on but with kunj hell NO...he is jst so over-protective jst a week back when she sneezed twice he called a team of doctors jst to examine her..when she chided him his reply was"tum chup-chap baitho"let the doctors do their job tumhari health ko leke mai risk nahi le sakta bt twinkle has to admit the way kunj pampers her she likes it even her parent's has'nt pampered her that much...lost in her thoughts she didnt saw that their are stairs aheads she tripped,closed her eyes preparing for a nasty fall but instead she was hels by two muscular arms kunj caught nd in the nick of time
W*F twinkle dhyaan kahan hai tumhara,agar gir jati toh pata hai kitni chot lag sakti thi..do you even have any idea how much you scared me ?he went ON nd ON this irritated twinkle she know its was her fault but galti ho jaati hai..its not that she is intrested in getting her hands or legs fractured...nd the over protectiveness of kunj she hated it
girti toh gir jati...tumhe kya nd what the hell is wrong with you tum mujh lekar itne overprotective kyun ho ? She wants to know she is not his possesion after allkunj sighed he should'nt raised his voice he closed his eyes to calm himself nd saidim sorry mujhe aise nahi chilana chahiye tha...nd twinkle mai thoda over protective ho jata hun jb baat tumhari ho kyunki tumhare alawa mera is duniya me aur koi nahi hai i dont nd i cant loose you...once again im sorrywith that he left...twinkle was happy yet sad happy because for kunj she is the centre of his universe sad that he dont have any1 to call a family aww bechara waise kitni achi smell arahi thi usse se must be musk she sighed dreamily W*F ye mai kya bake jaa rahi hun...she shrugged this thoughts nd went towards her room
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update was fantastic dear 😳
Aww my Kunj Hope she realises his love for her n don't leave him after 3 months 😳
Plz continue soon 😳
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update was super fab😳totally loved twinkles realizations n sweet cute progress in twinj relationship 😳
Plz continue soon 😳