It was so cute
Manan romance was awesome
Update soon

Thank you so much dear...😊
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello my lovely Friends...

I know I'm super late this time but my exams are coming and I hardly get time to write so sorry friends...

But I tried to compensate by giving a lambaaa wala update...

So here you go...

Happy reading...

CHAPTER 36

Malhotra Mansion, evening time, Music room.

(Music Room)

FAB 5 were practicing very hard non-stop since two hours, so being tired they all settled on sofas ending their practice session. After sitting manik was about to call nandini when he heard her melodious voice "Hello Guys..." and then navya said "Ho gayi practice?"

While saying this both came towards them and manik pull nandini in his lap while navya settled besides mukti. And before anyone could answer cabir said mischievously looking towards manan "Ye lo. Ye Romeo apni Juliet ko call krne hi wala tha aur Juliet khud yaha par agayi..."

Everyone laugh listening him while poor nandini blush and our own majnu manik look at cabir with deadly glare. And cabir said controlling his laughter "Are... aise kya dekh raha hei? Tuje kya laga hame pata nahi tha kya ki tu nandini ko call krne wala tha. Of course dude we all know..."

Manik immediately throw a cushion towards him shouting loudly "Cabirrr..." everyone again laugh seeing them and then Mukti finally said "are yar... stop it you both..." Then she turn towards manan and said "Manik Nandini... kitne din ho gaye hei tum dono ne eksath nahi gaya... why don't you both sing togather?" Aliya also said seconding her "Ya guys... please sing na... it will be great."

Listening them manan look towards each other and smiled telling that they were ready and then manik freed nandini from his grip and she sit beside him. He close his eyes and started to strum his guitar...

Mmm... Mmm...

Chhuteya na chhoote mosey

Rang tera dolna

Ik tere baajo duja

Mera koi molna

Bolna mahi bol na

Bolna mahi bol na

Manik sang this lines looking towards nandini with utmost love filled eyes. He was conveying the feeling of his love with the lyrics of the song.

Mm... Mmm...

Then he place his Guitar on sofa and got up holding nandini's hand in his. He made her stand above his feet and started to dance with her in a slow steps. While she was staring at him very lovingly and drowning herself in his love.

Tere liye aaya main toh tere sang jaana

Dholna ve tere nal jindadi bitavaan

Kadi naiyo chodna

Ishq di dor na

Saare chadh jaayein mahi

Tu na chodna

Bolna mahi bolna

Bolna mahi bolna

Manik sand this looking deep in her eyes as if telling her that he is just for her and will always be with her even after death. He was telling her that he knew she would never leave his side like always she would be with him till eternity.

Mm... Mmm...

And all this while she was just looking at him in a trance of love and only pure blissful love and then listening his words her heart filled with the ocean of love that the words of her heart came out as lyrics of waves in that love ocean.

Tere sang hasna main tere sang rona

Tujhme hi rehna main tujhme hi khona

Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe

Dil naiyo kholna

Marke bhi mahi tose munh na modna

Bolna maahi bolna

Bolna maahi bolna

She was telling him that she will lock him in her heart till eternity. And she would never ever leave his side even after death. She told him that even death also cannot apart them. As then are MANAN. A beautiful meaning of Love.

Then she put her head on his chest hugging him and swaying ever so slowly with the rhythm of their song. While he continue singing...

Chhuteya na chhoote mosey

Rang tera dolna

Ik tere baajo duja mera koi molna

Bolna mahi bol na (bol na)

Bolna mahi bol na (mahi bolna)

While ending the song they both were hugging each other tightly and their trance were broken but FAB 4 and navya as they all also joined then in hug and shouting in happiness.

They broke the hug and then Cabir side hug nandini and said "That was superb nandu..." and then dhruv also said "Yes Buddy... you guys are just awesome as always..." Then they all praises their beloved friends and settled on couches in living room.

When Nandini said "Achha guys listen... aj tum sab log dinner yahi karna... " Then navya said in chirpy tone "Han... aj hum aur Nandu khanan banayenge..." and listening them Aliya also said in excitement "Wow... then I will cook desert..."

And like that four girls started to decide about the dinner and cabir said in low tone "Lagta hei aj hame Bhookha rehna padega..." But to his dismay girls heard him and look at him angrily. While poor guy gulp in fear and said stammering "Are... maine kuchh nahi bola... han woto manik bol raha tha..." Manik look at him with disbelief but soon his expression changed into horrified one as nandini said in stern voice "Manik... What did you said?"

And he immediately said "No no Nandu... I didn't said anything... it was... was Dhruv..." And poor dhruv said "Are yar mereko kyu fasa rahe ho tum dono... no girls... wo ha... Actually hum ye bol rahe the ki bahot bhukh lagi hei..." and cabir also said seconding him "Ha... bahot... bahot zyada bhukh bhukh lagi hei... heina manik..."

And being a super mischievous mind manik said hugging nandini from back "Han Nandu... Bahot zyada bhukh lagi hei... but ya please take care of yourself while cooking ok..." Nandini got up from his lap and said "Ok mani... chalo girls hum jaldise dinner ready krte hei..."

They were about to get out when Cabir said from back "Navya... Abeer uth gaya kya?" Navya replied "Nahi... par abhi uthane wala hoga... " "Thik hei hum uske pas jate hei... chalo guys..." Boys left to abeer and girls went towards kitchen.

After sometime they all had their dinner with teasing and laughing on Aliya's culinary skills in Malhotra mansion. They FAB 4 and Navya returned to their respective home and manan came to their room. Manik got a call from his PA so he came towards balcony to attend the call while nandini goes to freshen up.

When nandini came out of washroom she saw him still attending the call on balcony so she came in balcony where he was talking and hugged him from back resting her head on his masculine shoulder and wrap her tiny hands on his chest.

Manik was talking on phone with his PA about his business deal when he felt her tiny body attaching to his back. He smiled and place his free hand on her hand above his chest and continued his discussion. While nandini thought of something and place an open mouth seductive kiss over his neck from his back. And manik stopped immediately and said over the phone controlling his desires "I will talk to you tomorrow."

He cut the phone and turned towards her in a swift move grabbing her waist by his both hands and moving deathly closer to her. There was no gape between their bodies. Then he said huskily moving her hairs behind her ears "trying to be naughty with me?"

She blush hard with intensity of his voice but somehow controlling herself said in a bold tone encircling her arms around his neck "Why? Only you have the copy right to be naughty?" Saying this she gave a hard smooch on his mole above his lips and he grown with her bold actions. But next moment she found her lips entirely covered with his mouth as he was kissing her vehemently.

He pick her up in his arms still kissing her hardly and place themselves on bed. After feeling her breathless he broke the kiss and said looking at her with deep intense gaze "You woke up the monster by being naughty with me... now he will make you writhe and whine..." saying this he started to kiss her neck and nandini moan loudly with the intensity of his kisses. He undressed themselves in a swift move and next follow is his grown and her moans in the room.

Then made love again marking their relation for forever and then slept cuddling in each other's warmth.

Malhotra Mansion, next morning.

Next Morning when nandini opened her eyes she found herself alone in bed. She check the clock and it was still early morning. She wonder why manik woke up so early when her eyes fell on side table. And she saw a pink note there. She open a note and saw...

Good Morning my Best Friends cum love. I know you would be thinking where I am this much early morning. Then I have a surprise for you. So now first freshen up and then come down. I'm waiting for you.'

Yours Truly,

Monster.

Nandini found something fishy with this note but then sued it away and happily goes into washroom. And this all the while manik was watching her peeping through the balcony door and smirking to himself.

After around five minutes Manik heard nandini's shout from the washroom "Monster manik..." and she came out of the washroom fully drenched in red color with red face in ager. While manik came out of balcony laughing his heart out.

Actually when nandini opened the shower in washroom, instead of water she drenched in red color water. She instantly understand that it would be manik's prank only. So shouted his name and came out of washroom and the next this she saw made her more angry.

Manik was standing there and laughing his heart out watching her and then he said controlling his laughter "Happy Holi Nandu..." and saying this he again started laughing and seeking this opportunity Nandini rand towards balcony and manik followed her.

But as soon as he went there, he rewarded with the red color as nandini poured full thal of red color above his head and said in his tone "Happy Holi too you too manik..." and started to laugh. First manik made grumpy face and but then joined her in laughter.

Then he grab her in his arms and said "I know we are busy but how can I forgot to annoy my chhotu bundle of joy in holi." Nandini smiled brightly listening his words and kiss his heart then said "And how can I forgot to wish my monster's favorite festival Holi."

Manik kiss his lips lovingly and then said "I love you." She smiled and said peaking his mole above his lips "I love you more. Now go and have bath otherwise you will be late for office." Then he said "Okay ma'am. And nandini aj office me to holiday hei but I need to attend a meeting with foreign clients. So..."

But before he could say further nandini peak his lips and said "So mei FAB 4 yahi bula lungi... so you guys can practice for more time..." Manik smiled heartily as she understands his unsaid words also and then went towards washroom.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 mesmerizing updates...
i was missing manan ki ky2 wala holi sequence...
great job..
😳
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
the story s progressing very nicely
but what about aryaman where did he disappear
will nandu ever know about his feelings
and if abhimanyu is not there so arya and mukti would look good
my this suggestion is only bcuz i feel sad for the poor guy
he will never get what he truely wants