Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kusum_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
LOVED THE UPDATE ... IT WAZ BEAUTIFUL ... KEEP WRITING !!!!!!!!!!!
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
loved it
please continue soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pm
It was a nice update :)
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee update
Loved it babeee... such a cute one
:)
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Manan clearing their misunderstanding..
Their luv..
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm
Tiara115 thumbnail
Where are u ?
Update soon
aamuda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did u too discontinued this story ,u won't update any where soon. If so den inform so that v won't keep waiting.
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 56

Study Room, Malhotra Mansion, 07:00 am.

Cabir came to Malhotra mansion early morning as manik had told him to come and pick him up from air-port with his lady love. As he entered a maid inform him that nandini has still in study room from last night.

As soon as he entered inside study room a sight in front of him made him all awww as well as a little worried. Nandini was sleeping in sitting position placing her head on her big open book with her specs still on her nose loosely hanging.

He smiled on his little sister and then place his hand on her head lovingly caressing her hair which woke her up. She looked at him surprisingly while he asked "Itna kyu parti rehti hei meri chhotu si sis?" "Wo exam a raha he next month and dinme practice krna padta hei to ratko parai to karni padegi na. Par tum itni suba suba yaha kyu?" "Wo manik ka call tha tumhe leke air-port jana hei. His flight will be land at 10 am."

And his words work as a magic-wand as her face light up with the thousand volt smile wiping out her tiredness of sleepless night and she hugged him tightly with excitement and said "Wow cabir... I love you for this." Then she broke the hug suddenly and said "Mei abhi ready hoke ati hu. Just two min." and she zoomed out of the room.

Air-Port, Mumbai, 09:00 am.

Wearing a cute jump suit and holding her brother's finger just like a small doll, Nandini was standing at Air-Port's private area which was owned by Malhotras' and the joy of finally meeting Manik was clearly visible on her face which was glowing like thousand volts.

"Cabir bhai manik kab ayega?" this was the question that nandini was asking at every passing minute and as a lovely brother cabir every time replied calmly "Abhi a jayega wo nandu..."

Just then they heard announcement for the arrival of MM jet IV' which was owned by Manik. And listening this announcement nandini jumped in joy clapping her hands and soon her eyes fell on her man who was coming towards them with his team including his four bodyguards and his PA.

As soon as manik's eyes fell on her, his tired face replaced by a big smile which reflect on nandini's face too as she almost run towards him and hoped in his arms while he twirled her around. But pausing their PDA in middle as it was still a public place cabir gritted manik and then they returned to Malhotra mansion.

Garden, Malhotra Mansion, 11:00 am.

Fab 4 along with Navya, abeer and Aryaman just left after having a full breakfast field with hearty talk and fun in Malhotra Garden with manan as it was a Sunday and manik also came from a week that's why nandini has invited everyone for breakfast.

As soon as they all left and before manik could grab her, nandini run into the house inside their room because she knew her monster was craving for his daily doses kisses but behaving in front of their friends. But now they were alone and she was really in mood of teasing.

"Nandini..." Manik also run behind her knowing her teasing and again shouted "Nandu stop... I'm telling you..."

"No I won't Mr. Malhotra... Stop me if you can... haha" nandini shouted from the first floor still running and laughing her heart out while manik was climbing the stairs in full speed.

Nandini enter into their room while manik also enter behind her but before he could held her, she went to the opposite side corner. "So... Now where will you go Miss Murthy? Cause you are trapped. Now there will no way that you can run and escape."

Manik said and then continue in a seductive tone "So now you will gonna surrender yourself to me and I will gonna throw you on this bed and make you writhe and whine with pleaser like a monster."

Nandini blushed in a deep shed of red listening his words but soon recovering from if she replied boldly "Looking forward to see my monster but before that you will have to catch me Mr. Malhotra because..."

And before manik could recover from the shock of bold nandini, she ran out form the back door towards balcony and then to the pool area of manik's room.

Pool area of Manik's room.

Now both were standing at opposite side of a big guitar sized pool. Unfortunately nandini was standing at a point where one side there was a garden which was blocked by manik and one side there was a pool and watching her situation Manik smirked and said "So now I got you nanduuu... "

"Actually not manik..." saying this nandni jumped into the pool forgetting the fact that her monster was actually a genius swimmer. But before nandini swim to the other side of the pool, manik jumped inside and held her in his strong arms.

Manik pulled nandini up and look straight into her eyes while nandini was already gazing at his chocolaty brown eyes. Their wet bodies were sticking together creating havoc inside both of them and exploding the wild desires of their because of their one whole week of separation.

As if finding their own destination, their lips came close to each other with every inch of their skin coming to contact and exploding the fireworks in their heart.

As soon as their lips met everything around them stopped and just their lips were working. As manik grab her luscious lips into his hungry one possessively marking her as his while a very loud moan escape from the bottom of her heart which did nothing but gave a hearty turn to his already wild desires and as a result his hands came to an action from her waist to her upper body. As his hands crease her womanly assets above her thin wet top her legs gave up in water only but before she collapse, his hands lift her up in his strong arms caging her with his body.

After felt like eternity and feeling completely out of breath they broke the kiss with maniks groan and breathless husky voice "I need you..." saying this he gave a big smooch on her lips turning her blush into a deep maroon shed and again saying "Now... I just" again a big smooch on her parted lips "I just need you..."

Nandini was bearing his sweet torchers on her lips still getting her breath normal due to their hot kiss when suddenly a loud moan escaped from her dry throat as manik bit her neck harshly and then give wet kiss over the place to sooth the pain. And again started to trail the kisses over her neck and cleavage.

Before things hit up more into the garden nandini said in between her moans "Ammm... mani... manik... we... ahhh... we are... Ammm... we are in pool... " and understanding the situation manik came out of the pool picking her up in his arms. And next follow was their steamy hot make out session in their bedroom.

At evening, manan's bedroom, Malhotra mansion.

Both manik and nandini were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Manik was sleeping on her back while nandini was curled up around him with her head on his chest and hands around his stomach and their lags entangled.

Both were sound asleep when nandini's phone rang and disturb their slumber. Nandini woke up and stretch her arms toward the side table to take the phone while sensing her moving manik said in sleepy tone "why are you moving nandu? Sleep na."

She smiled with his childish voice and replied moving her hands in his hair "Manik... you sleep ok. I have to go for practice to Aryaman's Place." But listening her words manik shot open his eyes and sat up straight saying "Ohhh shit... I totally forgot about your musical event. I'mso sor.."

But before he apologize for the mistake he even didn't, she peak his lips surprising him and said "It's okay baba. You were busy in summit so you forgot. There is no need to apologize and before you ask about my practice I will tell you that my practice is going amazing and tomorrow is the D-Day so Aryaman messaged me just now for the final practice session."

He instantly said "Okay then I'm accompanying you at aryaman's place." "But man..." but before she said more manik smooch her lips and then said "No arguments miss murthy." She blushed hardly with his romantic way and hugged him tightly while he kiss on the top of her head with bright smile.

Aryamn's place, dinner time.

After practicing for the last time, Aryaman and nandini came out of the music room and were surprised to see whole gang over there with manik. They greeted everyone and then nandini said "Guys you all here?"

Aryaman was about to say when cabir said teasingly "ya actually aryaman invited us all for the dinner. Wo kya he na akela banda hei... socha hoga dosto ko bula lu atleast company mil jayegi. Kyu aryaman?"

Again before aryaman replied anything, Navya said "Cabir... tum na apni faltu bate apne pas rakho." Then she turned to aryaman and said "Aur arya tu khada khada dekh kya raha hei. Dinner pe bulaya hei to dinner to kara. Hame weise bhi bahot bhukh lag rai hei."

Suddenly abeer said in his toddler voice who was till now busy in greeting his mausi nandu with lots of kisses "Mamma dada alays hungly(Mom dada always hungry)." Everyone laughed with chotu baby's exclusive comment and then headed to dining table.

After having dinner everyone left but navya stay with aryaman to give him company for the night. Navya and aryaman both were sitting on swing next to each other when finally Navya says the words she wanted to say from so long "Aryaman... Tum jante ho na tum kya kar rahe ho?"

"Tum...tumhara matlab kya hei Navya?" Aryamn replied a little stammering exactly knowing what she was talking about. Navya instantly replied "Tum bahot achche se jante ho ki ham kis bareme bat kar rahe hei aryaman? Aur tumhe ye bhi pata hei ki ham tumhari feelings ke bareme sab jante hei aur tum hamse bat kr sakte ho."

Aryamn sighed deeply and said after a pause "Ab ye sirf feelings nahi hei navya. ISHQ hei ye mera."

Lots of Love,

NISHU

nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Note

Hello beautiful people...

I know you guys must be so so so angry with for disappearing all of a sudden for more than six months and that too without any note or warnings.

So I am heartily apologizing for that...

Come on Friends... Mafi mang rahi hu aur wo bhi DIL SE...

To maf to karna hi padega na...

Haha...

I know ap sab bahot achche ho to muje maf kar hi diya hoga...

Ok Thank you...

Now for the compensation of these all time I have come up with brand new

2 OS

1 NEW SS

And 1 UPDATE of YAARIAAN...

Haha...

Nd I'm not kidding...

So here is all the links...

New Manan OS - A Church Girl(A Mystical Story)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4832358&PID=141508332&#p141508332

Manan New OS - Undying Love(A Mystical Lovestory)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4832361#p141508488

New Manan SS - Love... From London

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4832370&PID=141508613&#p141508613

Lots of Love

NISHU

Edited by nirvisha - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Yayee I am so happy to see u back
So happy for manan but feeling bad for aryaman