thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wht s gonna happen ?
why am i feel so tensed ?????/

Kusum_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!!!! loved how manik expressed his feeling through dis song... Cont.soon...
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Maniks jealousy..
Fab 5 performance..
Manan romance..
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar,.. Wat an update amazing... loved it.. super long sachiii... and each n every word was amazing..
Loved it.. but Manik has some kind of feelings developing in his heart which he needs to share I guess

Will be waiting for the next update

Thank u for continuing

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
:)
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing
mind blowing
eagerly waiting for next part
Dhruvi12 thumbnail
Amazing update there's no serious trouble in their relationship pls update next part soon .
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Note -

Hello Friends...
you all must be very disappointed with my super late updates from last some months...

nd i'm very sorry for that but i can not do anything...
now i won't say that i will try to update regularly because i won't

but i can say that i will give updates as soon as possible...

i have some personal reasons for not updating...

and for them whoever readers are connected with my another story MANAN SS - PYAR KA JUNOON

i have no idea about that story's update as when i'll give it or whether i will update that story in future or not...
so please pardon me for that...

Now Update time...

CHAPTER 55

Muthy House, 07:00 pm.

Nandini entered inside her house after coming from college and saw amms sitting there on sofa facing her back towards him. She smiles mischievously and slowly place her both the hands on amms's eyes. And knowing her every tricks very well amms smiled hugely saying "Kanna... I know it's you."

She pouted cutely and then hugged her amms complaining her in her ever so cute voice "Amms... Apko hamesha kese pata chal jata hei that it's me only." Chachi laughed with her words while amms said "Because I know my kanna very well. Aesi harkate sirf tu hi kar sakti hei. Acha ab ye chhod aur bata manik kesa hei? Aur wo mujse milne nai aya?"

But instead of nandini, manik replied from the door who just entered in the house "here I am amms." Saying this he hug amms and said "Sorry amms aj me wo meetings me busy tha so thoda late ho gaya." Then he greet chachi and passed a small smile to nandini which she returned instantly.

After that chacha also came from the office and rishubh returns from his coaching classes. They all have dinner as a big happy family. But this all the time manik didn't once tried to speak to nandini. He didn't ignore her but still nandini felt that there is something different was there in their relationship. She felt some tiny hole has created which is increasing with each passing day and making them apart.

After having family time manik bid bye to everyone and then nandini and manik came outside as manik was living for his home. They didn't said anything just stand there near the car staring at each other. The distance between them was decreasing with each passing second as their face came close without any other physical contact of their body. Their eyes are locked, tip of nose slightly touching and their lips were just a millimeter away and heart beat at it's peak.

But before their lips met, manik's phone rang ruining their perfect intense moment. They both backed off a little and manik receive his call seeing the caller id to be his PA aman "hello sir... You need to attend a business seminar in Tokyo."

Manik replied in his ever angry tone "Can't you tell me that in office danm it?" The poor boy stammered badly while replaying him "No sir ac... actually the seminar is of one whole week and starting from a day after tomorrow so you.. you need to leave early morning."

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Manik yelled angrily while nandini immediately held his hand to calm him down. Aman replied "No sir actually Mukesh Malhotra sir supposed to attend this seminar but he has some important meeting to attend so his PA tell me just now that you have to present Malhotra Empire in this seminar."

Listening him manik calm down a bit and then sighed "Okay. Prepare every office documents and this year's growth level reports of our every branches." "Okay sir. And I will also prepare your private jet. And sir will ma'am accompanying you or not?"

Manik looked at nandini while she was already looking at him curiously, then he replied "No. Ma'am is not accompanying me. I will go alone." Listening him nandini looked down to absorb his words. After that manik disconnected the call and looked at nanidni and said slowly "I need to leave for Tokyo early morning to attend a seminar for a week."

Nandini looked at him shocked and asked "for a whole week?" while saying this a little tears brimmed in her eyes but she controlled herself and then said "okay. I will come with you for your packing and all." But manik said while coming towards driver's seat "No... it's..." but this was enough for nandini. Now she can not stand this chuppi of them anymore nor his indifferent behavior.

So she almost shouted angrily "Mei ghar a rahi hu manik. And I'm not asking." This time manik didn't said anything and just open the passenger seat for her while she sat inside and called chachi to handle amms for one night.

Inside the car.

Manik was driving the car silently and not even for once he looked at nandini. While nandini was looking outside the car and trying to control her tears but eventually it came out without her knowledge and as if sensing her condition manik stopped the car immediately.

Nandini didn't looked at him and kept on looking outside but after a ten minutes silence she heard his almost slow and vulnerable voice "Shona..."

Now she just couldn't control and crash in his arms sobbing loudly "Mani..." And he just engulfed her whole body into his large torso and pulled her on his lap while she complained still sniffing in his arms "Mani... kya huwa hei tumhe? Why are you going away from me? And you are not even looking at me. And tumne muje aj pura din kissi bhi nai kiya. Not even for once."

"Shhh... Shhh... nai baby... don't cry please... you know na I'm budhdhu... I just felt like you..." manik said in low voice controlling himself with difficulty but nandini said "that I'm ignoring you. And I'm not giving you my time. Is it so?"

Listening her words he didn't looked at her and looked down whispering "Hmmm..." she slowly cupped his face with her both hands and made him look into her eyes and said with a little sad tone "Manik... you know na I never think of ignoring you in my worst nightmare too. And these days we both are busy and amms bhi ayi hey so I know mei tumhe zyada time nai de pa rahi hu but how can you think that way?"

"No No nandu..." he replied immediately "I'm not doubting you... it's just I cannot share you or your attention... muje adat ho gayi hey tumhare hundred present attention ki... aura b jab..." nandini finally smiled putting his guilty heart at peace and said "owww... My cute baby..."

Then she encircled her arms around his neck and huskily said into his ears almost teasing him with her lips over his ears "Agar aisa hei to Mr. Malhotra... Aj ki puri rat apke naam..." after saying this she slightly bite his lobe making him hiss with pleaser.

For his this is the very rare situation when nandini murthy herself initiating something wild with her extreme boldness and it actually awakes the monster inside him which was almost craving for her since many days. So he just press her waist with his one hand while with other grab her hairs from behind pulling it a little showing his extreme aggression.

Soon she hissed with pain as his teeth grab the flesh skin of her neck giving her a deep bite. But before she recovers from the pain she moaned in pleaser as his lips done it's magic by smooching the same spot igniting the fire inside both of them. He continues to kiss her neck while saying seductively over her skin "You have awaken the monster in me nandini... now I will make you writhe and whine with pleaser."

A loud moan escape from her lips listening his words but soon her trance broke with a sound of a horn and getting into the surrounding she somehow managed to say "Mani...let's just go home first. We are in the car..."

Finally coming into senses manik leave her and started the car and drove to the Malhotra mansion. The drive was quite as both were stilling glances of each other looking intensely. As soon as they reach manik picked up nanidni in his arms and heeded towards their bedroom.

Manan's bedroom.

That night they made love with the extreme wildness exploring each other's body. sometimes manik make her writhe in pain showing her his only possession while sometimes he make her moan in pleaser giving her the best feeling in the world. Sometimes he make her cry for making love to her by teasing her to the peak. While sometime make her giggle by whispering sweet words into her ears.

The Dawn was about to break when finally they ended their most passionate love making session by manik gathering nandini's almost limp body in his arms securely. After catching their breath to the normal manik said "I love you nandini." which meant he was feeling sorry for his earlier behavior. She replied "I love you more manik." which meant she had happily accepted all the colors of him a long ago and she has no complain with any of this.

After about an hour they both got up and manik got ready in his casual cloths while nandini pack his luggage and instructed his PA about his regular food and other things. Then manik left giving her a big passionate kiss with a slight hidden tears in both their eyes.

The week passed in a blink of eyes as cabir was taking care of the Malhotra office in manik's absence. Thought he didn't know anything about the work but he can supervise it as manik had told him. And he also drop and picked nandini up from her college time to time. Navya was busy with her radio shows and also helping Aryaman and nandini with their practice of Classical music saga'. Aliya was busy with her upcoming fashion show while dhruv was busy with his dance academy. Mukti was not having any concert for now so she was spending her time with abeer.

But this whole week has become a decade for the two soul who were madly in love with each other and had to go through the separation because of their responsibilities. Who were none other than manan. They both used to spend their day with their respective work as manik attending the seminar increasing his business skills as well as gaining the best opportunities for Malhotra Empire. Nandini attending her college and then practicing for the music show. But at night it will be impossible for both of them to sleep without another's presence.

They both used to chat for hours at night through video call on Skype or just stare at each other's eyes or sleeps while cuddling each other's cloth or just touching their laptop's screen to feel their presence. Meanwhile amms was happy with nandini pursuing her studies of medical science and also music. She was also happy with the fact that manik was taking good care of nandini. Thought their live in relationship fact was still hidden from her. She has extended her trip for some more days as nandini insisted her to attend her first stage show.

A night before manik came, FAB 5 studio.

After practicing for two long hours nandini and aryaman came to FAB 5 studio as they have decided to meet there. Everyone was setting on the rest room of the studio. Cabir said "Finally kalse I'll be a free man. Manik ake sambhalega uska office. phew..." cabir sighed dramatically while everyone laughed heartily. Then mukti asked "bdw nandini... manik kab a raha hei? Kuch bat huyi?" nandini smiled brightly and replied "han... today is his last day of seminar and he will be coming by tomorrow morning." After some chit chat they all leave for their respective homes.

Today nandini goes to Malhotra mansion instead of murthy house. As she has to clean up the house and call the servants who were on holiday for a week. She had told the amms same and she happily agreed for that.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Loved how manik & Nandini handled the situation
Loved their romance
Loved it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm