Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kusum_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow... Lovely update... Hope navya will talk to aryaman soon... Aww lastly manik's reaction was worth!!
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Cute update
Loved Manan moments
Thanks for pm
😊
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWesome loved the update
The pace is good too
Thank u for the update
12345qwert thumbnail
Hey writer! Where are you...come back sooon...waiting for the update!!
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 54

FAB 5 Studio, 11:00 am.

"So guys... I think hame hamara new album as in FAB 5's first album bhi kal concert ke sath hi release kar dena chahiye..." Cabir said as they all were discussing about upcoming concert and album. They were actually having this concert next day and they all have decided to launch their new first album with this only to gain more publicity.

While mukti replied "I think it is very good idea. But I have doubt... kya M-series ka owner uske liye manega?" "I also agree." Dhruv and Aliya both spoke in unison giving their approval for this but manik was still on deep thoughts and after that he finally spoke "The idea is superb and about M-series owner... I know how to talk to him." He said last words with his famous attitude smirk.

Manik dialed his number and kept the phone on speaker. After few rings a voice came from other side "Manik Malhotra..." Manik said with same attitude "Karan singh Rajput..." "So what how's the reparation going for the concert?" "Well... it's going fab as always after all we are FAB 5." "haha... well that's true... so how come today you called me?" Manik said "I need to tell you something important about tomorrow concert. We have decided to launch our first album in this concert only. So I want you to prepare for the album launch also. I'm sending you the important details of this album."

All Fab 4 were actually staring at manik with wide eyes as he directly said all this things to the owner of M-series and that to with so much attitude. While cabir muttered "And the old arrogant manik Malhotra is back." And to their attar surprise Mr. karan singh Rajput replied in calm and steady tone "As you say Mr. Malhotra... well jab manik Malhotra kuchh chahe to ham kaun hote hei use na kehne wale."

And then manik finally said changing his expression into playful one "haha... Stop it yar karan... cha lab bata kesa hei?" "Superb man... abhi to ek meeting mei jana hei... so will see you tomorrow and ya don't worry about the album launch I will prepare everything including investors." Manik also replied smiling "thanks man... and ya dinner at Malhotra mansion after this concert and album would be over..." "Sure yar... there is lot to catch up with you... for now bye" "Bye..."

Fab 4 were super shocked to listening there talks so manik finally said "Guys... Actually M-series owner Mr. karan singh Rajput is my friend. He is one of the top most investors in Malhotra industries. And so now album is on."

"That's great buddy... so guys let's practice for final time and then we will complete our album recording." With this they all resume their work for tomorrow in jet speed.

06:00 pm, outside of nandini's college.

Nandini came out of the college and driver opens the back door of her car as he was already waiting for her as per his master's order. After settling herself she opens her mobile and saw manik's message.

Good evening love. How are you? I know you are tried so take rest and have your favorite red souse pasta. I'm at FAB 5 studio practicing and recording for album. I had sandwich in lunch as you told me. I will be late at night and last but not least I'm missing you so much. Love you...'

She smiled brightly after reading his message and replied I love you more... miss you too.' Then after reaching home she have pasta as he told though she was not feeling like having something without him but she had. And then went to study room for reading after telling servants make dinner and tell her whenever manik returns.

01:30 am, FAB 5 studio.

All five of them came out of recording room and fell on the couches of the rest room being hell tired with lots of work they have done whole day. Mukti said "Ohhh god... I feel like sleeping here only... chalo yahi so jate hei aj..."

But before anyone could say something manik exclaimed "Nooo... not at all... I want to go home... NOW" listening him cabir immediately said in teasing manner "han han... tuje ab kaha nind ayegi... apne personal soft mattress nandu' ke bina... hena..?" manik just glared at him while others burst into laughter.

After that Dhruv said "Ok guys... I think it's too late. Let's go home." Then Aliya continued "And ya... I have already told Amit (Fab 5's manager) to collect dresses from my fashion house for tomorrow's event. So dresses will be there at your places by morning."

Then after beading goodnight and goodbyes they all left for their respective home.

02:00 pm, Malhotra mansion.

Manik entered in to living area and asked servant who had almost slept in kitchen after arranging dinner "Where is nandini? So gayi kya? Usne dinner kiya?" "No sir. Ma'am to jabse college se wapis ayi hei tabse study room mei hi hei."

Manik ran towards study room murmuring God... ye ladki bhi na... kitna paregi...' Abut as soon as he entered inside he went all awww watching the cutest site ever in front of his eyes. Nandini was sleeping in sitting position on armchair placing her legs on table and some thick big medical book was placed open on her stomach while pen was loosely hanging on her left hand forefinger and thumb.

Manik smiled watching her cuteness and then slowly took book and pen from her and kept them on table. After that he pick her up in his arms and she snuggled in his chest recognizing his warmth.

Manik's room.

He placed her on bed and was about to get up when she slowly opened her eyes and said blinking them cutely "Mani... I was waiting fol you..." he lovingly bussed her temple replaying "Sorry love. I got so late. Now you sleep I will be back after freshen up." While she again said with half closed eyes "jldi ana. I wanna sleep in your arms."

After that manik went to freshen up and came in no time then they both slept in each other's arms.

Next morning.

Sun rays were peeping through the small spaces between curtains of full size glass window and disturb nandini's beauty sleep. She slowly opens her eyes to witness the most beautiful scene of the century for her. Manik was sleeping peacefully cocooned like a small baby. He was conveniently hiding his face in her hairs and his hands were grip around her stomach tightly.

Nandini was admiring his perfect face features and then softly place her lips on the mole above his lips. She peaked his mole softly but before she back out surprisingly manik took her both lips into his kissing her wildly. He pinned her to the bed hovering over her completely and kiss her with full passion. After sometime feeling her breathless they broke the kiss and manik again hide his face in her hair hugging her tightly.

"Good morning love" he said in his morning husky voice as his lips touched her neck making her breath uneven and a soft moan escape from her mouth with his torture and then she said almost whispering "Morning mani..."

Now it has been ten minutes they both were still in same position as manik was nuzzling in her hair while nandini's hands were kneading into his thick hairs in soothing manner. Nandini said breaking the peaceful silence "mani..." he just hmmed still busy with her hair only.

"Chalo ab utho... tumhe studio jana hei na... And then samko concert bhi hei aur fir album launch... so chalo now get ready..." but he didn't move an inch and said in babies tone "No... muje nai jana... kal bhi pura din mei tumse dur tha... ab muje tumhe chhodke kai nai jana..."

She chuckled with his childish behavior and then said "Owww... mera baby... acha I will directly come there at concert venue after college to meet you." "Nooo..." he said loudly sitting up on bed and then continued "You are not coming there alone." Nandini smiled with his never ending concern and then said "Are mei akele nai aungi... I will come there with aryaman. He will come today to pick me up from college and then we both will come at concert venue. Is it okay?"

"Hmmm... okay" he replied smilingly but deep down a tiny place of his heart was insecure listening that she will be with Aryaman. He was actually jealous with the thought of her coming her with Aryaman. But at the same time he has that full trust on his love so he just sued it away.

They were having breakfast with their morning romance when navya came. They greet her and then after that she told the reason of her sudden visit saying "Nandini there is a classical music saga' named festival after two weeks organized by Mukeshji-the famous classical singer'. And in this festival every year they give a chance to two new talents. Aur is bar ham wo festival me anchoring kar rahe he aur jab hamne mukeshji ko tumhari awaz sunay to usne tuhe turant select kar liya for a female singer. He want you to sing in this festival a duet. Aur tum pucho use pehle ham kehde ki a male singer is already has been selected aur wo Aryaman hei"

This came as a surprise for manan. And they were happy with the sudden opportunity nandini got. She they agreed. Manik was very happy with this as he only gave nandini's voice CD to navya and asked her to apply for festival and now she is selected so this is his biggest happiness. But at the same time he also felt a ting of sadness thinking her singing duet with someone other than him. He was not able to digest this fact but he cannot be selfish. His carrier is on track now and he also want her to build her carrier. And he felt it is his responsibility. But still he was man afterall.

After that manik dropped nandini to her college and then he himself went to Fab 5 studio to kick start his busy day.

Concert Venue, evening time.

After practicing for the last time all FAB 5 goes to their personal green room to get ready for the most important night of their lives.

Concert outfits

(Manik)

(Mukti)

(Cabir)

(Aliya)

(Dhruv)

Manik was constantly waiting for nandini's call while getting ready as it was the time she will be free from all the lectures and would call him. He was almost ready when his phone rings a indicating a video call from nandini. With this his face brighten with thousand volt smile and he instantly picked up the call.

"I was waiting for you love. I missed you so much." He said like a baby while she answered smiling "I missed you too manik." but then suddenly he registered her surrounding and asked "Why are you still in college? Abhi to tumhe car me hona chahiye na..." she replied in a little serious tone "Actually manik meine tumhe yahi batane ke liye call kiya he that I'm having a surprise test today so I don't think I can reach for the concert on time. But I can come for album launch. I will tell aryaman to pick me on time"

Manik's face fell listening to her but still he smiled and said "It's okay nandu. You prepare for your test and after that you are going home. I know tum already bahot exhaust hog so launch me nai aogi tum ok." She again smiled with his never ending concern but at the same time she knew he need her but he was giving her studies first priority so she just replied in three words "I love you." Then she sent a flying kiss to him saying "All the best." "Thank you and All the best to you too and make me proud. Love you more." And with this both disconnected the call with a different expression on their faces. They understands each other and give the needed space to another. But still today manik was feeling indifference. He didn't want to feel that way but still he felt that something has been missing in their relation today.

Concert was about to start as navya with abeer were sitting in front VIP row and aryaman was not going to come as he will drop nandini to Malhotra Mansion after her test. Fab 5 were having their group hug back stage. Manik has told everyone about nandini already. After that the five of them entered the stage and took their position.

Manik was standing in middle with mike and guitar with each hands. His facial expressions were worth watching. He has his look as a Dark one. A look which shook anyone with its intensity. And so was FAB 4. They were also looking different today. May be their music for today's concert will be something else. Something deep.

Manik's eyes were closed when he started playing his guitar and a melodious yet intense tune played capturing the all audience in it's magic.

Tu safar mera

Hai tu hi meri manzil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

He was in deep trance of his love. It has seen as if he has gone in some other world with just him and his love. He was actually playing the tap of the life he has spent with his love which cause most ups and downs in his mind. He knew that she has always been his only Manzil(Destination)'.

Tu mera Khuda

Tu hi duaa mein shaamil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

With this words he thought she has always been in his prayers infect he has prayed for the first time in his life for her. And will always pray for her only. He cannot live without her.

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami

Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Junoon hai mera

Banoon main tere qaabil

Tere bina guzaara

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

He was missing her. It is today only for the first time that she is not there with him, not there to wish him with her special kiss, not there in front of his eyes when he was starting the concert. Somewhere he questioned isn't he worth her love?'

After this FAB 4 look at manik and then to each other. They were friends. Best friends. They knew him and they also felt his dilemma for his love. They knew today they all will rock this concert but not with their love or their hero's love but with the intensity of his love. With Pagalpan' of his love.

Yeh rooh bhi meri

Yeh jism bhi mera

Utna mera nahi

Jitna hua tera

His love, his hate, his wealth, his health, his body and his rooh(soul)' has always been belongs to her more than him.

Tune diya hai jo

Woh dard hi sahi

Tujhse mila hai toh

Inaam hai mera

If she has heart him unintentionally or intentionally also than it is prize for him. Everything he got from her is his possession whether it is dua or dard.

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen

Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Zameen pe na sahi

Toh aasmaan mein aa mil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

His all the ways were only searching for her ways. He need her. He wants to meet her NOW. He cannot tolerate this chuppi of them any longer. He just need her to his life or death.

And as if almighty granting his wish she appears from the middle of the crowd with her ever bright smile. He just look deep in her eyes to find that shine, a shine of his star and she instantly found it. And now he is sure she is his only shining star.

And with this happiness he again started his second song of the concert after giving thumps up to the FAB 4. A spot boy came quickly and give him an electric guitar. There is change in instrument as manik is having an electric guitar while dhruv and mukti with simple guitar and Aliya and cabir were in keyboard and drums respectively. They were creating a history today. An epic history in music.

Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaye

Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye

Ve ki karaan..

Ve ki karaan..

Ik baar ko tajalli toh dikha de

Jhoothi sahi magar tasalli to dila de

Ve ki karaan..

Ve ki karaan..

Manik has again closed his eyes. Though he desperately wanted to see her face every moment but something deep came and he just closed his eyes singing with his heart.

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya

Sunle pukaar Bulleya

Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya

Murshid mera, Murshid mera

Tera mukaam kamle

Sarhad ke paar Bulleya

Parvardigar Bulleya

Haafiz tera, Murshid mera (x2)

He sang this line with the intensity without any end. While dhruv improvised his words adding the fuel to the burning fire. People were going crazy with this new music of FAB 5. And mnaik's voice magic.

Main taan gul se lipti titli ki tarah muhajir hoon

Ek pal ko thehroon, pal mein udd jaaun

Ve main tan hoon pagdandi

labhdi ae jo raah jannat ki

Tu mude jahan main saath mud jaaun

Tere kaarvan mein shamil hona chahun

Kamiya taraash ke main kaabil hona chahun

Ve ki karaan..

Ve ki karaan..

As manik and dhruv's voice were echoing in every directions, the hooting and whistling of the crowd were increasing with double speed. For a moment FAB 5 were disconnected with their personal lives. They were just connected with their music and nothing else.

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya

Sun le pukaar Bulleya

Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya

Tera mukaam kamle

Sarhad ke paar Bulleya

Parvardigar Bulleya

After the ending of this line Manik came a little backwards in place of mukti snd she came forward taking manik's place. And started with her slow tune and smooth voice.

Raanjhana ve...

Raanjhana ve...

Jis din se aashna se do ajnabi huve hain

Tanhaiyon ke lamhe sab multavi huve hain

Kyun aaj main mohabbat

Phir ek baar karna chahun

Haan...

Mukti was singing pouring her heart with her words while Aliya was improvising her along with magically playing the keyboard.

Ye dil toh dhoondhta hai inkaar ke bahane

Lekin ye jism koi pabandiyan na maane

Milke tujhe, bagaawat khud se hi yaar karna chahun

Mujhme agan hai baaki aazma le

Le kar rahi hoon khud ko main tere hawale

Ve Raanjhna...

Ve Raanjhna...

She ended her part while coming backwards while manik again take his middle position and cathch the beats where mukti pause...

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya

Sunle pukaar Bulleya

Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya

Tera mukaam kamle

Sarhad ke paar Bulleya

Parvardigar Bulleya

Murshid mera, murshid mera...

While singing he again search for his love but she was not there and suddenly reality hit him as he was just hallucinating her. He ended the song with his sad tone.

After finishing concert FAB 4 came and did a group hug taking manik in between them while the crazy crowd was almost going mad with hooting and whistling. After that they launch the album in which they all have to say a speech written by the producers saying

Good evening People. So today FAB 5 studio is launching their first album named "Ae Dil Hey Muskil". It is having five songs in total. And the two we have performed today. This album has songs of love, breakups and friendship. We won't give a grand launching for this album as we want to speak through our music.'

After this type of simple launching they all returned to Malhotra Mansion. Everyone could see that manik was disturb about something so they didn't said anything during the journey.

Malhotra Mansion.

As soon as they entered inside the hall nandini ran into manik's arms shouting "You were superb manik." manik also engulfed her in his arms as it was much needed for him. He just hide his face in her hair while she continued "meine abhi tumhare concert ka tap dekha. That was amazinf. You guys just rock it. And you know within two hour the visitors of your concert is in millions manik."

She was ranting and ranting but he didn't utter a word and when she realize it she worriedly broke the hug and asked cupping his face "Kya huwa mai?" But he didn't look into her eyes and said "I'm just too tired. Wanna have some swimming. Excuse me guys."

Saying he left towards his room while nandini looked a little confused with his behavior but before that cabir also spoke "Ham sab bhi thak gaye hei so chalte hei. Kal studio me hi milenge for the meeting with producers about the growth of our album." They all left.

Swimming Pool attached to manik's room.

Manik was swimming in the pool wearing only his boxers when nandini entered there. As soon as he saw her, he just stop and stand still on water. While she also look towards him. She knew he is disturb about something and she also knew how to make him spell the beans.

She look deep into his eyes and started to walk towards him. She entered the pool in her casual cloths only and reach him within moments. She was looking deep into his eyes while he just forgetting everything take her soft lips into his dried ones.

Today his kiss has something else and nandini felt it. And she understanding him very well initiate it. She put her both hands on his chest and started to caress his well-built torso with her delicate hands waking up her very own monster.

Manik took her in his arms while kissing only and then came out of the pull after breaking the passionate kiss but not taking his desire filled eyes from her. He took her inside the room and net few hours follows with just her uncontrollable moans and his heavy groans with their most passionate love making.

It was a mid-night when finally after exhausting their body they lay down beside each other breathing heavily. If it would have been some other night then they both would have slept hugging each other but tonight they were not sleeping. They were just staring at each other's faces without uttering a word with their hand entwined. Because from tomorrow they will not be able to sleep together at least for a week.

Like this the night is passed without blinking of their eyes from each other and then both left to their respective destination. Manik was having an early morning conference so he left after instructing nandini to take proper meals and meds. And nandini also went to murthy house to meet her amms and then after that left for her college.

The two souls were deeply and madly in love. They had passed almost every phase of their relationship and came out being more stronger from each of them. And now also they were having one such phase when they knew they can't live without another but still have to live apart due to their responsibilities. But sometimes some phases of life wouldn't be easy. They just don't know what has written over there on their fate. But they say LOVE ABOVE ALL.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Beautifully presented their all types of phases of their relationship
Cont soon ...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail