Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update dear. Yes, manik is very disturbed due to fear of losing her. And they have very supportive family fab4. Abeer is great company for Nandini. Manik didn't stop teasing her😉 and as always the blush got back to her face😳. Liked king and princess bond manik is feeling unnoticed by his mother. Fab5 is doing a concert woww. Thanks for the update. Take care.
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manan's understanding is commendable...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update loveddd it.. mr. Malhotra n nandu n maniks convo was the cutest..
Amazinggg loved every bit of it

Thank u for contiuing
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 53

Night time, Music room, Malhotra Mansion.

FAB 5 were practicing for their concert in Malhotra mansion instead of studio as they wanted to take good care of their princess nandini. They were practicing hard as they were having only two days four days to prepare for concert.

At same time, Living room area, Malhotra mansion.

While nandini and navya were sitting in living area with abeer playing on the floor with his toys. Both the friends were talking and sharing their life experience when Aryaman came exclaiming loudly "Hello Beautiful ladies..." both the girls smiled and then aryaman came towards nandini and gave her a light hug saying "How are you nandu? Kesi hei ab? Zyada weekness to nai he na?" while navya was watching him keenly.

Anyone can clearly saw from his face about his worries for his best friends but no one can see the hint of love and sadness behind his concerned filled voice. But somewhere navya had sensed it long ago about his feelings but then turn of events had made her forgot about it. But today and in hospital also when she saw aryaman's worried filled face she thought I think hame Aryaman se is bareme bat karni chahiye...'

Nandini smiled brightly and replied "no no... I'm totally fine now... come sit here... we were just talking about classical music show..." aryaman sat with them and trio again started their talk. In between nandini suddenly said remembering something "ohhh shit... it's nine o'clock. Sabko bhukh lagi hogi na... and dinner is also not prepared..."

And she was about to getting up when two strong arms pull her made her sit on couch beside him while saying in his manly sweet voice "dinner is ready sweetie... " While manik said those words his index fingers were slightly caressing her forehead to ease her frowns. "I had already told Ramesh to make dinner for everyone. So now don't stress my small baby too much." Then he softly peak her forehead and nandini smiled brightly while returning his favor by kissing his cheek.

All this while aryaman's face was worth watching. He was standing quite far from everyone and just staring away and this thing didn't unnoticed by navya who is now confirmed about her decision of talking to him about nandini.

Here, manik was about to sit beside nandini while cabir pulled him away and sit beside her saying "exactly nandu... matlab tu hei itni chhoti si aur stress itnaaa bada kese leti hei... so tu na ye sab chhot de... aur apne iss ek lote bade bhai ko pyar kar..." saying this he lay down on sofa placing his head on nandini's lap and nandini caressed his hair with affection. Watching this all manik made super annoyed face while everyone laugh loudly seeing manik's expression.

After that they all had dinner and then all went to their respective home while manan came to their room. They both lay down on bed in each other's arms while nandini said with a naughty smirk on her face "manik... aren't you forgetting something? You know what I mean... your daily doses..." while understanding her words manik also said with same naughty smirk on his face "really? M I? Then I think you should remind me with your actions..."

Nandin made a perfect O' shape understanding his meaning while he chuckled in his mind with her shy reaction but next thing she did took him totally surprised. She came over him and said boldly eyeing his lips "then let me remind you Mr. Malhotra..." with this she place her luscious lips over his thin supple one.

They were kissing each other with utmost love and passion. In seconds he flipped their position and started to kiss her hungrily pinning her to the soft mattress. While she was no less and actually kissing him with same intensity. He bite her lower lip and entered inside her mouth exploding each corner while she was relishing his. His hands were shamelessly roaming around her curves while her hands reached towards the hem of his west and knowing her intensions very well he forcefully broke the kiss and lie down over her breathing heavily.

His face was dug in his neck and he said softly peaking over her neck "You are still weak love... So not today..." saying this he lied on his back taking her small body in his arms while she whispers in her honey filled voice "You know na... you are the best... and I love you very very much..." she was actually feeling out of the world at that moment. She knew he wanted this but was controlling himself for her that's why today she initiated this but he denied knowing the fact that she was still weak, not that much but though she was. And at that moment she wanted nothing from her Aiyappaaa but this man sleeping besides him for the rest of her life and beyond too. No one can love her as much as he do.

Her chain of thoughts were disturbed by his sweet lovely whisper "Love you more..." and now she was silently doodling over his chest while he was stroking her hairs with his long alluring finger and peaking it frequently. Suddenly something naughty came in his mind and he said "wese nandu... why don't you saw this wild side of yours when we were actually jamming... you know... " Listening his words her cheeks turned crimson red with blush but she playfully hit his chest while saying in fake anger "Manik..."

Manik laughed heartily with his reaction and then said "Achcha now sleep... you have collage tomorrow... remember na?" "hmmm... gud night..." she whispered placing a soft kiss over his heart while he replied in same tone after lightly kissing her temple "gud night love..." and both slept in each other's warmth.

Next Morning, balcony of manan's room, Malhotra mansion.

Manik was sleeping peacefully cuddling nandu's shawl while he heard a melodious voice in his deep sleep which was very familiar to him and it was his peace. And a beautiful smile spread over his lips. He opened his eyes and followed the voice which lead him towards his balcony door which was slightly opened and the love of his life, nandini was singing in her sweet honey filled voice.

Main tenu samjhawan ki,

Na tere bina lagda jee,

Main tenu samjhawan ki,

Na tere bina lagda jee,

Tu ki jaane pyar mera,

Main karoon intezar tera,

Tu dil to yun jaan meri,

Jaan meri...

Jaan meri...

Nandini was singing with full concentration while her eyes were closed and a beautiful content smile was playing around her luscious lips. She was actually sitting on the floor with veena placed in front of her but for now she was singing without any instruments. And her voice was echoing in whole surrounding making it peaceful. While manik was just standing there in front of her loosing himself in her angelic face. As he saw her smiling in between with closed eyes, he understood that she must be seeing his face with closed eyes and the words were conveying her deep undying love for him.

Mere dil ne chun liayaa ne

Tere dil diyaan raahan

Tu jo mere naal tu rehta

Turpe meriyaan saha

Jeena mera... hoye

Hunn hei tera, ki main karaan

Tu kar aitbaar mera

Main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil tu yun jaan meri

Jaan meri...

Jaan meri...

As she ended the song and opened her eyes, the sight in front of her make her eyes shine with love. Manik was constantly watching her without blinking his eyes with pure love filled eyes while she came towards him and tip toed on his feet then place her lips on his lips kissing him ever so softly. This bring him out of his trance and he gently place his hand on her waist while replying her with utmost love and care. His kiss was so gentle and at the same time filled with deep emotions that a lone tear escaped her eyes which he wiped with his magical fingers.

After feel like eternity they broke apart with nandini's phone ring. Manik again peak her lips whispering an I love you' while she replied with same tone I love you more.' Then she picked up the call and place it on speaker as it was from her amms. Nandini exclaimed cheerfully "Good morning amms... ap keise ho? Aur rishu, chacha-chachi wo sab kese hei?"

While she was talking over the phone manik gently picked her up and sit on the swing on balcony with nandini on his lap. "Morning kanna... mei thik hu aur baki sab bhi thik hei... tu keisi hei? Aur manik kesa hei?" amms asked and manik immediately answered "mei bhi thik hu amms..." listening his voice amms said "are wah... aj to itani subah subah manik moorthy house aya hei nandu... koi khas baat?"

Then only realization hit them both that amms doesn't know about they both living together. Manik looked at nandini with wide eyes while nandini was having same reaction on her face. She silently looked up at her aiyappaa for help and as if granting her wish amms said "Are nandu tu apni chachi se baat kar... mera ek student aya hei so muje jana padega... and han I have a surprise for you..." and here manik and nandini both sigh in relief while chachi said "hello nandu... kesi hey tu?" "Mei thik hu chachi lekin..." but chachi continued cutting her words in between "sun ek problem ho gayi hei... ham sab parso Mumbai a rahe hei... Actually rishu ki school start ho rahi hei aur fir amms ko ek classical workshop conduct karna hei. So amms waha rukegi ek week ke liye... but the problem is..."

While manik said in a little horrified tone understanding the problem "No chachi..." "Han manik beta... amms nai janti ki tu aur nandini eksath rehte hei Malhotra mansion mei aur fir amms ko agar ye bat pata chali to use achcha nai lagega. To ek week ke liye nandini ko Moorthy house me rukna padega. So tum nandu ko parso subah moorthy house me drop kar dena hamare ane se pehle. Acha ab mei rakhti hu bye."

Nandini said bye' and exclaimed "Wow... I will meet amms after so long..." while manik was still sitting shocked with chachi's words. He actually don't believe that he had to live without nandini for whole long week. He couldn't think of living without her for even a second and here it's about whole long week. He hugged her tightly hiding his face in her hair and said in babies tone "No... you are not going anywhere... mei tumhare bina keise rahunga..."

Nandini chuckled with his cute antics and said "Mani... it's just for a week na..." then she said like a mother while her hands were smoothly placing on his hairs "Amms hamse badi hei na... to ham uska dil nai dukha sakte hei na?" he just hmmed over her neck skin still hiding his face in her hairs while she said "Acha now get up mani... I'm getting late for college and tumhe bhi to FAB 5 studio jana hei na..."

They both left in manik's car with other three security cars were following them. First manik dropped nandini at her college and then went to FAB 5 studio for practice as tomorrow was the day for concert.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bichara Manik
Amms k aane k wajah se Nandini se door hona padega
Awesome update dear
Cont soon...
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail