Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When will u update ?
It's going to be a month soon
EllinRohman thumbnail
r u okay? plz update soon .I am missing the story very much...
priyasmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear r u fine na
its nearly 1 month
hope u r fine
waiting fr u r rply
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello lovelies...

Auch..😭. auch...😭

i know yar ap sab log jute chappal tamater... sab phenke mar rahe ho muje..wo meine kam hi aisa kiya hei... par still i'm sorry... for not updating for almost one long month...

and sorry also for making you all scared but i'm fine guys... perfectly...
bas thode family mei issues the so writing nai kar pa rai thi...

and moreover i have shifted to my new place so adjust hone mei thoda time laga but finally i'm getting back to my normal life...

ok now i'll stop my blabbering and give you all update... Longgg wala update...😉😃😊

CHAPTER 52

Evening time, Living room, Malhotra mansion.

Everyone were waiting for nandini and others who were coming from the hospital and amongst all the most happening soul was Abeer who was till now playing with his new toys but listening that his nandu was finally coming home, he was so happy.

While waiting he again asked mukti "Muti mausi... nandu kab ayegi?" Mukti and others including dhruv, Aliya and aryaman smiled listening him and then before mukti replied him they heard a voice "Apki nandu a gayi champ..."

And it was none other than abeer's one and only rockstar who was coming inside the house with nandini in his arms and cabir nd navya was following him. After coming inside manik was about to go upstairs in their room but nandini said "Muje upar nai jana cabir... yehi sabke sath beithna hei..."

While cabir look at manik who immediately replied in a little high pitch "Don't be stubborn nandini... you need rest..." while she also replied in same tone "Han to mei... couch pe bhi rest kar sakti hu..." then knowing her stubbornness manik placed her on couch comfortably.

Then everyone meet nandini. The atmosphere was little gloomy because of last few days incidents so cabit started some of his lame jokes and then finally everyone was getting back to normal. After than they all have dinner and then they were having desert sitting on dining area couches.

While nandini said "Guys... aj tum sab log yahi ruk jao na..." everyone smiled and Mukti said "Chhoti... Agar tu na kehti na, to bhi ham yehi rukne wale the..." nandini smiled brightly and said "wow... that's good. To mukti tum aur aryaman first floor ke eke k Guest room me so jana. And Dhruv and Aliya tum dono second floor ke guest room me and navya... tum abeer ko leke second floor ke guest room me chale jana and han cabir tum..."

But her sentence left incomplete as cabir said in between "I will share the room with navya..." he said this words taking everyone by surprise. As yes that is true that cabir had decided to move on with life and will marry navya. But still they were only on friendship zone. But today by saying this words he proves that he really want to make navya his life partner.

Then everyone heeded towards their room while manik takes nandini to their room.

Manan's room, Malhotra Mansion.

Manik made her comfortable on bed. Then he was about to sit beside her on bed after giving her medicines but suddenly she said in stern voice "Don't sit... first grab the first aid box and come here..."

Manik knew that she was still angry on him for hurting his hand and for now it was batter to do what she said. So he said in a low voice "Ok..." and then looked at the night drawers to find the first aid kit but to his dismay he didn't knew about its whereabouts.

While nandini understanding him said loudly "First aid kit is in third drawer of left side's closet." He take it out and came near her and sat in front of her. While she said casually "Manik tum mere bina ek box bhi nai dundh sakte... pagal..."

But he looked deep in her eyes and said in a low tone "Mei tumhare bina kuchch nai kar sakta nandini... I need you... I need you for everything..." and listening his words she cupped his face in her tiny hands and said very lovingly "I'm with you manik... Always... humesha..." Saying so she rested her forehead on his. And both sat there making a beautiful heart with their faces.

She knew that the worst is over but still she also knew that he was scared, scared of losing her. And that fear of something would have happened to her was just giving him pain at each passing seconds. And she had to give him that assurance of her present and she knew what to do for that. But before that she had to give him her peace of mind for hurting himself.

Then she did his first aid very carefully with wet eyes. As whenever she apply antiseptic on his wound instead of burning him, he was looking at her lovingly while she was hissing with his pain. That was the depth of their love. Manan's Love. Because they are not in Love but they are themselves meaning of Love.

After completing his dressing, she said "Mani..." he look at her eyes and she continued with still wet eyes "Please take care yourself na... as you can't saw my pain similarly it also hurt me to see your these wounds..." buy now she was fully in tears and seeing her condition without wasting another second. Manik takes her in his arms and said while bussing her hairs numerous times to calm her down "Shhh... I'm fine love... nd I'm sorry... agese kabhi aisa nai hoga... please now stop crying..."

By now her tears were stopped and she was comfortably resting her head on his broad shoulders then said in her childish voice "Mani... I want to change this cloths... it smells like hospital... yukiee..." she made wearied face while manik chuckled a bit and then replied "Ok... let me get your cloths... then I will help you with changing..."

Nandini's eyes widened and her cheeks turned red due to blushing and she said in low tone "You will help me in changing..." manik smirked watching her condition and said in teasing manner while brushing her hair stands behind her ear "God... nandini... you are still feeling shy... after living in one room from last six months and witnessing each other in every condition... you are still blushing..." nandini turned more red with his shameless remark but smack his shoulder making him laugh and said "Manik..." while being totally shameless manik still said teasingly "Don't worry baby... I will switch off the lughts..." saying this he left winking at her and here poor nandu was still getting red with shyness.

After that manik made her change her cloths with some more teasing and romantic moments. Then they both slept after some kissing and cuddling.

Net morning was quite simple as FAB 4 except manik gone for some meeting to their new studio FAB 5 studio'. And then all gone for their respective work while manik was working from and taking care of nandini. While Aryaman had also joined his business so he was gone for that and navya had gone to radio station. And abeer was here at Malhotra mansion with nandini giving her his cute company.

Like this three days passed where manik was taking full care of nandini. He was strict when it comes to her food and medicines. He always prefer full healthy food for her as she was having little weakness.

Evening time, garden area, Malhotra mansion.

It was fourth day and now nanidni was feeling much better. Her weakness was almost gone and she was playing with abeer in the garden while manik was doing his work on laptop sitting on his armchair in his room's balcony which was facing garden area.

Manik after wrapping up his work, came towards garden and what he saw made him all aww on both the cute babies' cuteness. As nandini was sitting on swing and abeer was standing on her lap and both were continuously giggling on their sweet talks. And the sight so much of cute that anyone would fall for such cuties.

Manik was admiring them when his phone biped indicating a video call from his king. He immediately pick up his phone and said happily "Hello dad... How are you?" But to his dismay mr. Malhotra replied in his stern voice "Vhup kr tu... muje to tujse bat hi nai karni... I have called for her only..." while manik's eyes popped out with his sudden remark and he said still in shock "par meine kya kiya?"

Mr. Malhotra again glared at him and said "Tune muje kuch bataya hi nai... Meri princess ko hospital mei admit kar diya tha aur phir bhi tune muje bataya tak nai... wo to commissioner mera dost hei aur usne muje bataya tab muje pata chala... warna tu to muje batat hi nai..." manik hung his head down listening his dad's words and said "Sorry dad... par wo..."

But before he continue, they both listened nandini's shout "Manik... come here na..." Manik replied "nandu... first you come here... king is calling his princess..." last words he said sarcastically looking at his screen as if indicating his father. But listening his words nandini almost run towards him neglecting his nandu slow down' and you will fall' shouts and snatched his phone from his hands and started to talk with her favorite papa.

"Hello papa... keise ho ap? You know apne muje... ummm(while counting on her fingers just like a small baby)... six... yes six days se call nai kiya... apko pata hei na princess iski wajah se apse naraz ho sakti hei..." nandini said this words while faking anger. And then Mr. Malhotra also replied in same tone "Achcha... aisa hei... to fir papa bhi apni princess se naraz ho sakte hei na... for not taking care of herself and also not telling papa about the trouble they face recently..."

As expected nandini looked at him shocked listening him and then gulp down seeing her papa's angry face. But she was also Nandini Murthy... and she exactly knew how to calm down a Monster Malhotra whether it would be a junior one or a senior one. So she said in a making a most puppy face with cute big doe innocent eyes and a little pout on her luscious lips "solly papa... wo muje laga ap bewajah pareshan ho jayenge... isliye meine manik ko bhi mana kiya tha apse batane ke liye..."

And listening his cute princess's most innocent apology his anger immediately melted and he said "Koi bat nai mera bacha... ab ap keise ho?" She smiled cutely and replied "I'm perfectly fine now papa... and ap na manik ko bhi maf kar dena... wo meine use nandini promise diya for not telling you... but firbhi apko pata chal gaya..."

Both Malhotra men smiled brightly with her innocent request while Mr. Malhotra said "Ab tum keh rahi ho to thik hei... jao tumhe bhi maf kiya manik..." manik who was silently listening to their talks now smiled and said sarcastically "Thank you dad... for noticing me actually... muje to laga mei invisible ho gaya hu..."

Nandini and Mr. Malhotra chuckled listening his words and then after some more chit chat session they bid bye to their beloved papa and then came inside the mansion as it was almost dinner time and FAB 4 were also came while they were on phone.

After having dinner with lots chit-chat and teasing session they all settled on couches with desert then dhruv said "Manik... wo ham ek concert ka offer aya tha from M-series... and it is after two days..." then cabir also said seconding him "Yes... we were all busy with this incident so hamne usme zyada dhyan nai diya... but it will be really beneficial for Fab 5 studio' to have our first collaboration concert with M-series. It will be one huge concert jisme music Fab 5 ka hoga and investment unlogoka..."

Then aryaman said "Guys I think tum sabko ye concert karna chahiye... As I have heard that M-series is now the leading music company of India." While manik was just listening to all of them. And was in deep thoughts while nandini as if understanding him said "Manik... you Fab 5 should do this concert... and I know you are worried for m but don't worry... mere sath navya and Aryaman hoge nay aha pe... aur fir ab to mei bilkul thik ho gayi hu..."

Manik just smiled brightly while nodding his head in approval and feeling blessed to having such life partner who understands him without even him uttering a single word. Life become blissful after having such life partner in your lives. Though they were not tied with any holly threads given by priests or not had done sat pheras'. But they were tied with their MANAN bracelet' which was more than sacred for them. They were tied with the strings of their heart which is invisible but still was strong more than any threads.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

EllinRohman thumbnail
awesome. Thanks for updating .loved it