Awesome update

Superb update

Fab update

Loved it

Loved the update

Waiting for the next part

Update the next part soon

Thank you so much dear... 😊
And I won't keep you guys waiting for more time...
Update will be post in just half an hour...
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 37

Malhotra mansion, Morning time, Breakfast table.

Manan were having their breakfast with their romantic yet teasing moments when mohan dada, the main and senior servant of the Malhotra mansion came and said "Excuse me ... sir..." Manan look at him and he continue "Sir... Mansion ke guest room and gaming room me thoda renovation karne ki zarurat hei."

Manik thought for some time and said "Ya... actually muje lagta hei pure ghar ko renovation ki zaroorat hei... lekin mei to free nahi ho." But nandini said cutting him in between "But mei to free hu manik... mera collage start hone mei abhi two weeks hei so I can do it..." Manik said "Okay then that is's good."

Manik look at the servant and said "Tum hamare purine interior designers ko ghar bulake ma'am k sath meeting fix kara dena. And ya jo bhi ma'am kahe sab wesa hi hona chahiye." Then servant left and manan also came towards parking area and Nandini said "Manik... you know I'm thinking agar pure ghar ka renovation karva rahe hei to sath sath Garden, poolside and backside ka bhi karwa lete hei..."

Manik smiled at her thoughtfulness and said peaking her forehead "I have already told you. It is your house too so tumhe job hi thik lage tum karva lo." And in reply she just peak his cheek and said cutely "Thank you mani... and ya... manik... hume outhouse me sift hona padega so I think me Aliya ko bol dungi tum log waha practice k liye chale jana ok?" mnaik mouthed and ok and then suddenly something strike in his mind and he said loudly "ek second... Tum bhi ready rehna... hum dono sathme jayenge..."

Nandini said "But manik muje rishubh k pas jana hei..." "To mei tumhe waha se peak kar lunga..." then she was about to say something but manik peak her lips softly and then ran towards car shouting "I'm not listening anything..."

Dhruliya's Car, Morning time.

As Aliya was alone, Dhruv was staying with her. After having breakfast both were going towards their destination in car when dhruv said "Aliya... I will pick you up from your fashion house at afternoon and then we both will go Malhotra Mansion together." Aliya replied "No Dhruv... actually Nandini has just messaged me... there is renovation is going on in Malhotra mansion so we will practice at our place today."

Dhruv said "Ok then... that is good." And they have reached now so dhruv halt the car and peak aliya's cheeks making her blush and then said "Muaaa... Bye... will miss you..." she smiled and blush and went out bedding him bye.

Residential Building, MG Road, Delhi.

A person was sitting in a lavish apartment's living area and in front of him a man was standing in formal clothes looking like a manager and telling his boss about his day's schedule. After he was done his master asked in his bossy tone "And what about the N-label music company? These days why don't they are giving any music shows to me?" in which the other person politely answered "Sir... I have heard that they are going to launch a new album along with it's live concert with a Mumbai's Youth band. And they are quite famous in Mumbai."

That person thought for something and then asked in angry tone "And what is the name of that band?" "its FAB 5 sir." As soon as he heard the name he stood up angrily and then said gritting his teeth "FAB 5 FAB 5 FAB 5... They are again coming in my way. But no... I will destroy them..." he smirked and said "And this time also my target will be Nandini Moorthy."

Aliya's Place, 05:00 pm.

After picking up nandini from her chachs's house, manan came to Aliya's place. Manik halted the car in parking area and nandini was about to get down of the car when manik held her hand and nandini look at him curiously and said "Kya huwa manik? Chalo..."

And being a super naughty person manik made a cute sad pout and said in babies tone "Tum aise ja sakti ho?" saying this he pulled her towards himself and now they face were just inches apart and he said huskily keeping her hair behind her ear "I want my does. Now." Nandini blushed with his tone but she somehow controlled herself and smartly pulled out his hand from her waist and said "Manik... Abhi nahi... badme... sab hamara wait kar rahe honge... chalo abhi..."

Saying this she was again about to get out of the car but how can she get away from her monster's den? He again held her hand and pulled her towards him causing her to fell upon his body and then said holding her tightly in his arms "I want my does now... and you know na I can have it in my way also..." Her breath become uneven with their proximity and she was blushing hard when he rubbed her lips with his thumb saying in inaudible husky tone "but today I want you to give it to me... properly... you know you gave it to me when I proposed you... That type wala does..." but listening his words nandini become darker shed of red blushing hard with mansion of that day and hugged him tightly to hide her flushed face and he laugh at his girl's cute antics. But their lovely moment got disturbed by knock on their glass window.

Listening the sound manik loosened his grip on her and nandini immediately sat properly on her sit. Then both rolled down their window to find a smirking cabir at leaning to manik's window and at nandini's window it was navya with same expression.

Manik and nandini came out of the car when Cabir said in dramatic voice "chi chi chi yar... keisa zamana a gaya hei? Sale manik tuje saram nahi ati kisi aur ke ghar me, kisi aur ke parking mei aise adult scene play karte huye?" Manik glared at him while nandini hide herself behind manik blushing hard and then manik said "Sale teri to... nahi ati muje sarm kisi aur ke ghar mei, kisi aur ke parking mei, meri apni girlfriend ke sath romance karte huye... samja tu..."

But being a total unaffected person cabir said in loud tone "Are yar... tujse to bat karna hi bekar hei... " he was saying when mukti came from behind and place her both hands on either sides on manik's and cabir's shoulder and said "Are... kya hogaya tum dono ko... itna kyu chilla rahe ho?"

Manik rolled his eyes listening her and cabir said "Are yar mukti... apne ye king of Romance Mr. Manik Malhotra yaha parking mei adl..." but before he said again Manik hit him on his head lightly saying "Chup beith yar... bahot bol liya tune..." Mukti shook her head and said "Tum dono kabhi nahi sudhroge... Bdw chalo ab andar chalet hei..." Manik said "Ya... but Nandini kaha hei..."

Then trio look every side to find her and soon their lips curved into a big smile and they all went awww watching the view in front of their eyes. As nandini and navya was standing behind them with chhotu abeer in nandini's arms. Nandini kissed his cheeks hardly and said in cute loving voice "How is my baby?" And Abeer also kiss her cheek and then being a height of cuteness he said in his cute words "Nandu... I mliss you."

Nandini went all aww with her baby's cute sa confession and kiss his chhotu nose saying "Awww... Nandu also missed you my bacha..." And listening her words the small one have a big bright smile over his face but then something strike his chhotu mind and he said "Nandu... whele is Lockstal(Rockstar)?"

But before nandini could say something manik pulled abeer from her saying "Over here champ..." and seeing his rockstar Abeer become more happy and kiss manik's cheek then said "Yeiii... Lockstal... but whele is youl guil..." Again poor thing stammer on saying word guitar but manik said completing his sentence "Guitar? Apko dekhna hei..." Abeer bobbed his head cutely saying "yes yes..." manik smiled at his cuteness and said "Chalo dikhate hei..." He became so happy with it and said looking at cabir "Yeeeiii... Dady... I will play with it..." cabir smiled at his boy's cuteness and lovingness towards him.

Then all stated to walk inside greeting each other and then navya said "Pata nahi kya jadu kar diya hei tum dono nei is par... kal se tum dono ko yad kar raha tha..." and mukti said "han yar... warna muje to hamesha trouble hi karta rehta hei tumhara beta..."

But being a hell possessive father cabir shouted from far "Abe Mukti... don't bitch about my son ... And come inside..." The trio girls laugh at his possessiveness and headed towards the entrance.

Then FAB 5 practice hard as concert will come in few days while navya and nandini played with abeer. After the practice they had their dinner at aliya's place only and then went to their respective home.

The whole week pass in a blink. As manik was busy in business in daytime and then practice for hours with FAB 5 for concerts. While nandini was also busy in renovation of Malhotra Mansion. As the mansion has a proper classy look and she choose best modern and classy designs. Also the interior designers were called from outer country for the renovation. But still nandini make the changes in design keep in mind her monster's and her Dad's tastes.

Though they were so much busy in these days but still they steal time for each other as they can't live without the other one. Whenever manik came late at night she always be ready with his dinner and wait for him to come. And sometime manik steal half an hour from his busy schedule to just have his proper does from his love nandu.

Day before Concert, Aliya's Place, Night time.

After practicing for long time FAB 5 settled in sofas when mukti said excitedly "So finally tomorrow is the D-Day." Cabir also said seconding her "Yes... and we will just rock it." Others smiled listening them and then said standing up "Come on guys... Group hug..." And they all did their famous FAB 5's group hug.

Then Aliya said after they break the hug "On second guys... before you all go home. I have little surprise for you all." Everyone look at her but she left so they look at dhruv for the answer but he just smiled and tell them to wait and watch.

Soon Aliya came with the hanger of clothes and then said looking at everyone "Guys... As it's FAB 5's first concert so we have to look best. And so I have designed our outfits for concert for myself." Cabir said listening her "Ha yar... hum keise bhul sakte hei ki jaha Aliya ho waha look are always in higher priority." He said last words in mockingly and everyone laugh at his statement but mukti said side hugging Aliya "Chup be cabir... She is such a sweetheart. Usne ham sab k liye outfits design kiye aur tu use suna raha hei."

Cabir said smilingly "Are mmei to aise hi bol raha tha. I kno she is a sweetheart. Acha now hame hamare outfits to dikhavo." Then Aliya saw them their outfits and then said "Guys I also have designed dress for Nandini, navya and abeer." Then they all left after discussing about the timing of concert.

Outfits:

Manik

Nandini

Mukti

Aliya

Dhruv

Cabir

Navya

Abeer

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU