Ariya OS drunk confession

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

In a lodge , came a handsome guy wearing a white shirt & blue jeans supporting a very beautiful girl who was holding him for dear life . her head resting on his chest while her hands around his neck where as his arms were around her waist holding her protectively. He went to the reception with her clinging to him & whispering something which he choose to ignore for now on...

He went to reception

Guy : is there any room left ??

Receptionist : yes sir , u r lucky just one last room is left otherwise due to landslide all the rooms are full

Guy : ok , then give me the keys of that room you see my wife here is really very sleepy

Receptionist : yeah sure sir but plss tell your & your wife's name for record

Guy : Arjun Suryakant Rawte & Riya Rawte

Receptionist : sign here sir..

Arjun : ( took the register & sign it with ease as he hold riya in one arm & sign the register with other hand) here you go

Receptionist : thank you sir , here is the keys & the room no is 108

Arjun just nodded took the keys in one hand & held riya securely with other hand & took her to the room. He had quite a problem in handling her on the stairs but finally he succeeded took her in the room & made her lay down  on the bed & turn to go to lock the door after locking the door when he turn back to see her. He gulped down watching her. She was sitting on the bed crossed leg with open messy hair & staring him intently & then started giggling.

Arjun pov

Drunk riya is such a disaster but a cute one & I'll sue that rathod & choree. They just ran away leaving me with this cutie pie damn arjun control ( ETF had gone to Pune for a case where ariya were acting as a married couple  & today the case ended at a party where someone spiked riya's drink  & she was full tipsy where as other ran away with the criminal telling arjun to bring riya & now he is stuck in land slide say of bad luck  )

Arjun pov was broken by riya's voice

Riya : arj...arju...arjun( she started to get up from the bed but arjun rush to her & riya pull him with her making him fall over her & she again started giggling arjun was lost in her completely but somehow got his sense back & get up of her & sat beside her on the bed while she sat up after him holding his & keeping her head on his shoulder )

Riya : arjun ... aap ...se ...ek ..baat pu..chu ??

Arjun just nodded to her

Riya : aap aur rathod sir pehle itna larte kyu the ?? pta hai mujhe toh darr lgta tha agar galti se kisi ne aap dono ko ek room mein akele band kr diya toh aap ek dusre ka murder kr denge

Arjun looked at her & imagined the scene & laugh out loud , he somehow control his laughter watching her pout cutely

Arjun : aisa kuch nhi hai riyu

Riya : fir aap hassein kyu ??

Arjun : aise hi...

Riya : ek aur sawal puchu ??

Arjun again nodded ( how to say no to such a cute person )

Riya : voh jo chudail wala case than a ussmein aapko darn hi laga bilkul bhi nhi lga 1% bhi nhi laga mein aur chtu toh bohot darr gye the pta hai shree ne chotu se kaha ki agar itna darr lg rha hai toh voh uss din raat ko aap k paas so jaye pta hai chotu ne kya kaha she started giggling again making arjun raise his eyebrow voh voh voh na chotu ne kaha voh aap k sath rehne se zyada uss dayan k sath sona pasand karega & she started laughing imagine that day

Arjun : ( yrr itna bhi bhi bura nhi hu  mein inn dono ko toh mein baad mein dekhunga ) sacchi batau

Riya was looking at arjun as if he is going to tell the most imp  thing of the world & nodded her head vigorously

Arjun : thodda sa laga tha . riya looked at him happily & kissed his cheek making him go in shock

Riya : aap na bohot acche ho kabhi kabhi gussa hote ho pr bohot acche ho pta nhi choree aapko rakshak rawte , akdu , sadu kyu khte rhte hai ??

Arjun : (un dono ko toh mein baad mein acche se samjhaunga ) kya tumhe bhi mein akdu lgta hu ??

Riya : nhi aap toh mere superhero ho , mere prince charming

Arjun smirked at that

Riya : arjun aapko ek aur baat bolu

Arjun nodded again

Riya : I lovee you... I love you lot... lot se bhi zyada  ( yeh baat toh arjun ko drunken state mein hi khi ja skti hai )

Arjun was shocked to the core hearing riya's drunken confession but pleasantly shocked. It's true that he had feelings for her & he had realized his love for her & wanted to confess to her & was waiting for the right time but it is the right time with her being drunk & all

Riya : ( shaking arjun ) aap mujhe pyaar nhi krte

Arjun : huh ... Krta hu na riyu

Riya : toh aap ne I luv you kyu nhi bola

Arjun : I love you too my angel ab khush

Riya : nhi...kiss me

Arjun : what ???????? ( is it right to kiss her when she is not in her senses )

Ri : ya kiss me , pta hai movie mein confess krne k baad kiss krte hai. So , kiss me... kiss me wrna mjhe lagega u don't love me

Arjun : accha baba & he gently pecked her lips (making her happy)

Rii : yeee arjun kissed mee

Arjun : riyu mere jaan abhi raat bohot ho gyi we should sleep na , u r my gud girl right...

Riya : aap mujhe sulaoge then I'll sleep & plss sing something to me too na rathod bhai told u sing really well

Arjun : ok , ok but first lay down...

Riya lay down on the bed  & arjun beside her , riya snuggled close to him & wrap her arms around his torso & arjun held her protectively in his arms pulling her more closer to him if it is even possible

Riya : ab gana sunao na( she said cutely whining )

Arjun : first close your eyes & don't speak ( riya paid heed to his words like a obedient kid )

Arjun smiled at his innocent love & started caressing her hairs lovingly & humming a gentle & lovely tune to her snuggle more into him. If it is even possible.

After few minutes when it was confirmed to him that riya dozed off. He stared at her angelic face & enjoyed the feeling of having her in his arms. So , close to him. How he found solace in her arms, how she completes him & how the feeling everything will be fine comes with her.

Arjun's pov

There is this thing about you riya that attracts me to you , that makes you my upmost priority , my priceless possession , my obsession , the love of my life , the source of colors & happiness in my otherwise dull life. You don't know riya what you do to me. You're an angel , my angel . I just hope you remember our confession in the mrng or I'll have to do it again but in both the ways the benefit is mine only.

End of arjun's pov

In mrng

Riya felt a loud thudding sound near her ears & then some weight on her waist & feathery soft thing on her head with utmost difficulty she opened her eyes & found that her head was throbbing with pain she tried to sit straight but couldn't as someone was holding her tightly. She wanted to scream but one look at the persons face & her pov changed immediately. Beside her arjun was sleeping peacefully with slightly open mouth, messy hairs. And the weight on her waist was his arms wrapped there & the thudding sound was of his heart beat as her head was resting on his chest & the light thing on her head was his lips resting there. Making riya blush but she thought how the hell did she ended up like this. After putting the lots of pressure on her brain she remembered everything & she blushed the darkest shade of red remembering how she forced him to kiss her & arjun saying I love you to her.

Arjun : toh aapko finally hosh aa hi gaya

Riya looked at arjun but couldn't meet his eyes cause of shyness suddenly arjun come on top of her making her look directly in his eyes.

Arjun : so madam ko kal raat ki har baat yaad hai ( riya lowered her head listening to that arjun smrik at her ) mujhe toh laga mujhe fir aapko yaad dilana parega pr koi baat nhi mein fir se keh deta hu...

I love you riyu... I love you

A blushy smile come on riya's face hearing this

Arjun : riyu ab tum bhi wapis bolo wrna mujhe lagega tum mujhse pyaar nhi krti

Riya's eyes became big with shock hearing the modified version of her last night line

Riya : I love you too

Arjun : I love you three , four so sooo much ( the naughtiness was back in his eyes ) riya pta hai kal mujhse koi keh raha tha ki apna pyaar krne k liye kuch krna parta hai

Riya : ( innocently ) kya krna prta hai ?????

Arjun : batata hu na dikhata hu ...

Arjun leaned his face near to riya's there eyes locked & there lips just mm away from each other, when arjun's phone rang making him groan frustratedly &riya smile at him. He got up from riya & sat beside her pulling her in his arms . he picked his phone from side table & answered the call.

Arjun : problem kya hai tere bhai , subah subah bhi bandho ko chain se nhi baithne dega , kabab mein haddi banna hi hai na tujhe, mere  bina man nhi lgta tujhe , ab kuch bolega ya mein phone rakhu...

Sam : abbey bhadak kyu raha hai , meine toh yeh puchne k liye phone kiya tha ki kab tak wapis aaoge tum log ya fir wahi basne ka irada hai rawte

Arjun : landslide theek ho gyi hogi toh duphar tk wapis aa jayenge Mr Rathod

Sam : ek min ruk kabab mein haddi  se tera kya matlab tha kahi tu riya ko kiss viss toh nhi kr rha tha na , dil ki baat boli ya aise hi start ho gya ???

Arjun : muttered under his breath krne wala tha agr tu phone  na krta toh

Sam : kya bola tune??

Arjun : bol diya usse bhai ab teri interrogation khatam ho gyi ho toh phone rakhu mein

Sam : riya ko I love you boliyo meri taraf se

Arjun : saale bhabi hai teri

Sam : behen hai voh meri ab kuch samjhea ya samjhau , khayal rakhiyo uska aur jaldi aayiyo

Arjun : theek hai mere baap , aur mujhe pta hai tera mere bina man nhi lag rha hai pr plss ghante ghante bad phone mat kriyo... Byee ( he cutted the call without waiting for rathod's reply )

And then turned to find a giggling riya looking at him . he smiled at her & leaned his face to her touching his forhead with her & nuzzling his nose with her enjoying their moment to the fullest...

~it's not the end just the beginning of their new life with their loved once~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ariya were cute..
awesome OS.