Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Riya_16

I know I had to...what i wrote was the truth...none of this would have been possible hadn't it been you dear.😳

So shush.

Don't shush me. That's my word πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

Riii πŸ€—

You are the best :D
This might have been my idea, but you wrote it πŸ˜ƒ
I love this and I love you ❀️
Thanks for the mention, but you din't have to πŸ˜ƒ

Aww...I know the next update's gonna be the best of all. So I'm waiting eagerly for that.πŸ‘πŸΌ
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Aww...I know the next update's gonna be the best of all. So I'm waiting eagerly for that.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rii πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You have a way with words Rii, this has come together in manner my imagination couldn't have held together. This is beautiful by any standards and a wish that escapes me is that if only CV's had kept an iota of the same in the series...but I believe that is too much to ask for as they are on whim to destroy and raze everything that comes their way...anyways. I loved this Urmila, who stands brave in the face of a heart breaking tragedy that befell her for no fault of hers. I have said this before and I say this again that Sita is too docile for my taste, too servile to not give in all that is asked of her. On the other hand you have this forgotten heroine who fought and conquered. I loved the subtle change in Lakshman's stance as well...at least here he acknowledges his hasty decision and is somewhere guilty too and I honestly couldn't have asked for more.

And Srutha, my dear Bhama brilliant idea that you came up with...this is too intimate and precious to let go. Well done my putriyon, daddy is so proud of you two!😎

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Thanks Pitajii πŸ€—
Bhama stories are my thing :P
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Worth the wait!
Rii darling,you have that flow,a masterpiece so swiftly written and it could be so well imagined by the readers.
Thankyou to both of you,
This was a much much much needed episode tag.

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Both of you , Riya and Srutha , Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful update.

The aftermath of that atrocious scene had to be put to rest in a decent way , without damaging Lakshman's personality

And you ave truly accomplished that .

Great GoingπŸ‘

Hoping for more updates later
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!
πŸ‘ Wonderful Update πŸ‘

it justified its title "Apology" πŸ‘
Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
REQUEST
Plz someone give the contact number of cvs, bcz I knw ri is not gonna do this. I will send this stuff to them. Our cvs don't have brains nd don't know how to complete scenes but my dearest friend riya knows how to write a scene.

This was a masterpiece. Urmi was not overreacting, she was hurt at first place but she understands his husband too. She understood love of her husband towards his brother, and and and Her question of love was vry emotional nd seems very real bcz if we love someone we can't forget our love even in adverse conditions.

Well done riya. U r brilliant writer I have ever known in forum. U r just awesome.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ms.dhingra

REQUEST

Plz someone give the contact number of cvs, bcz I knw ri is not gonna do this. I will send this stuff to them. Our cvs don't have brains nd don't know how to complete scenes but my dearest friend riya knows how to write a scene.

This was a masterpiece. Urmi was not overreacting, she was hurt at first place but she understands his husband too. She understood love of her husband towards his brother, and and and Her question of love was vry emotional nd seems very real bcz if we love someone we can't forget our love even in adverse conditions.

Well done riya. U r brilliant writer I have ever known in forum. U r just awesome.

Sad to say swati , but it is no use . They dont pay heed to any feedback😭

Apna hi khoon aur jalaane waali baat hai