Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Milaksh

This is by far the best lakshmila story I read here...read all the parts at one go and I'm re-reading them...loved it...pls pls continue dear...

Thank you so much :)
I am glad to have found another Lakshman-Urmila lover 😳
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Statutory Note: This is entirely a work of fiction, there's no intention of hurting anybody's feelings or sentiments in any way whatsoever. I own nothing only partially the plot. This work has been written only for the sake of entertainment. I hope you will enjoy. Do read and review.

[NO COPY]

Mithila Milan

"But then how did father and mother get married if they didn't meet each other in long twelve years time?" asked Angad who was a little less boisterous among the twins.

"Well why the sudden interest in knowing something that happened some twenty years ago is beyond my comprehension." Lakshman eyed his sons suspiciously.

"There's nothing wrong in wanting to know about your origin stories my brother... and I particularly can't understand as to why would you want to stall their merriment unless...UNLESS you have something to HIDE." Ram smirked at his brother. Lakshman looked at his bhaiya wide-eyed, he had no idea that...well it wasn't LIKE anybody saw them there!

"Well where was I kids?" Ram looked at the young princes affectionately. "You said pitaji and ma met some twelve years later at nanashri's place."

"Well yes, it was during the time when your father and I were returning home after the vadh of Taraka along with Rishi Vishwamitra and Guruji decided that it would be a good idea to pay respect to the land of knowledge which was also the home to the great Shiv dhanush. "Wow it actually sounds that everything was really written somewhere in the stars." exclaimed Shatrughan. Ram smiled wistfully as his youngest brother and continued, "The town of Mithila was already in booming with excitement when we reached there. After all it was the swyamvar sabha of their favourite princess, the eldest daughter of Rajrishi Janak and Queen Sunaina.

"You are talking about badi ma, Sita...aren't you?" asked Angad tentatively, he knew from experience that it was a sore subject for their bade pitaji and also for their parents for that matter. He had found his mother on more occasions than one crying herself to sleep clutching a portrait of his badi ma. Those are the days...Angad hated everything around him. His parents who were really affectionate to one another most of the times, become distant and he could even recall a moment when his mother fought with his father accusing him of not saving' princess Sita. And then, both of them clung on to each other as mere twigs in a severe storm.

Ram smiled at his nephew and ruffled his hair as he nodded solemnly. Lakshman exhaled sharply. The chamber suddenly turned sombre as the mood became increasingly bleary. Suddenly it was Chandraketu, who took it upon his young shoulders unknowingly to bring back the normalcy.

"What's a swyamvar?" he asked worriedly? Bharat laughed at the innocent question, and pulled the boy toward himself and told him kindly, "It's an age old tradition where the princess of a kingdom gets to choose her groom from a host of interested kings and princes." Chandraketu nodded his head wisely and then popped out another question that left the room in uproar. "Then when do I get to have my own swyamvar?" Angad glared at his twin, "You are not a princess...silly, Swyamvars are for girls like ma...not for us. You are so daft at times." Ram laughed at the banter and shook his head at the antics of the brothers. Angad and Chandraketu reminded him of Lakshman and Shatrughan and their constant competitiveness.

"Did you too marry mother in a Swyam...Swyamvar, father?" Chandraketu asked Lakshman eagerly. Shatrughan guffawed at his nephew's concern and started laughing, "As if!" He knew quite well that had anybody dared to even think of presenting himself as princess Urmila's suitor, that unfortunate being would probably lay his life down in a duel that would have ended in a severe bloodbath. Suddenly Shatrughan noticed Bharat frowning at him and Lakshman well...glaring. He immediately tried to stop his laughter by putting his right fist in his mouth, which ended up sounding much like he had a coughing fit. "Boys, let's not worry about your swyamvars or anybody else's for that matter; BECAUSE you aren't attending one in next sixteen years. So, can we move on to something else that's not going to give me indigestion?" Lakshman looked at them pointedly. "Anyway, there we were ...and we were put up at Rishi's Yajnavalkya's ashram..."

The day was exceptionally bright with sun shining with all his glory...Lakshman sighed, he couldn't find Ram anywhere in the Ashram yet they were supposed to head toward the Gouri Mata mandir to offer prayers. They seriously needed to hurry or else...

"O lord Shiva please help me find bhaiya..he needs to be at the mandir now or else my plans...our plans will never work out. You are the lord of the world and you're aware of every single thought in our hearts...nothing goes amiss from your attention. You know already that how many times I've hinted bhaiya to participate in the Swyamvar..but he never seems take my bait. How do I make him see my way? I know Princess Sita is perfect for my bhaiya Ram...yet how do I make him realise? Please show me a way O Neelkanth?" Just as if on cue, Prince Ram entered the hut with a smiling face and basket filled with beautiful flowers. "What are doing standing here like a statue; I thought we were going to Gouri Mata's temple?" Lakshman was brought back to reality with Ram's rather amused tone; he scratched his head and frowned, "Bhaiya, I've been searching for you everywhere...where have you been?" Lakshman took the metal pot kept in their room for washing hands and poured water to Ram as his brother washed his hands off the grime and mud. "I woke up early and found you still sleeping so thought of collecting flowers for our temple visit..." Suddenly it registered to Lakshman that they were indeed getting late and the entire endeavour would go down the drain if they didn't hurry.

"What are you up to brother? You seem unsettled and distracted." Ram looked quizzically at his younger sibling. Something seemed to have made his young brother almost...edgy. "Ummm? WHAT?? NO...no...it's nothing...let's Go...we shouldn't keep them waiting." Lakshman hurriedly ran down the steps of their hut, as Ram stood quite dumbfounded. He quirked his right eyebrow and asked, "Who is... THEM?" Lakshman stopped in his tracks...his Bhaiya was too observant...for ONCE he prayed that he wouldn't try to pry too much. "Nothing...I just...ughhh I mean Mata Gouri...we shouldn't keep...KEEP her WAITING!" Lakshman nibbled his lower lip the worriedly...Ram was even more suspicious with this rather erratic behaviour of his brother. "WHAT are you talking about?" Ram exclaimed incredulously. "No...No I meant the temple priests...you know how they have so much to do yet they get no time to rest...!!! I was just being a responsible person bhaiya.." Lakshman mumbled to himself and gestured to Ram to start their walk. Ram stared at Lakshman for quite some time..., heaved a sign, muttered, "Sure you were...", and started walking toward the Royal Gouri temple.

Mithila was the seat of culture and education in the whole of Aryavarta, and Rajrishi Janak was one of the pioneers of promoting education through the study of theology throughout his kingdom. He believed in equal rights for both men and women. Hence, it wasn't much of a surprise that the people of Mithila prayed to Mata Gouri as well as Lord Shiva. The temple was built on a hillock and a quiet stream flowed just beside it. The royal gardens were obviously tended to and the entire atmosphere gave off an auspicious aura. As both the brothers entered the premises of the temple, the crunching noise of the gravel under their feet reminded Lakshman of Ayodhya's palatial promenades. He was relieved as they were greeted by the distant sound of conchs and chanting of hymns coming off from the main temple. "Thank goodness we aren't too late!" Lakshman smiled awkwardly at Ram, who was still not quite convinced with the explanation he was served with. He in turn just nodded his head to show his mere acknowledgement. As they set foot inside the age old temple, Lakshman found it to be quite empty...except for...two girls paying their respects to the goddess.

His eyes were transfixed at the silhouettes and he even though was fairly sure of their identity, he wished they would just turn around so he may confirm. As they turned around, Lakshman silently prayed to all the gods to help him in his quest. As the princesses approached, both the brothers greeted them with folded hands. "Ram bhaiya is that really you? WH...What are you doing here? Are you here ALL by YOURSELVES?...ARE ...ARE YOU HERE BECAUSE OF THE SWYAMVAR?...AND WHERE IS BHARAT BHAIYA?" Princess Urmila exclaimed, as she was genuinely overjoyed to find her two favourite persons standing beside one another with matching smirks on their charming faces. "Urmi!!! You know better than to behave like that!" snapped an equally flabbergasted Sita. All Lakshman wanted was to slap his own forehead...he remembered clearly how he specifically warned her NOT to speak a word about the blessed Swyamvar! GOD!! She never listened now...did she?

"I told you bhaiya ...she always favoured Bharat Bhaiya over us...YOU never listen to me! We are not conjoined twins or triplets for that matter IF YOU didn't notice princess Urmila!" Lakshman feigned hurt. "You just say that because you're jealous of HIM." Urmila retorted almost instantly making it sound quite rehearsed. "Urmi!!! Where're your manners?! Have you forgotten that you are not a six year old anymore?" exclaimed a horrified pink cheeked Princess Sita.

"Don't be crude Lakshman...NOT inside the temple." Prince Ram rebuked and then turned towards the princesses and said, "Greetings Princesses...I am here with my brother to pay tribute to the grand Shiv Dhanush kept in the palace of Rajrishi Janak...and no my little princess we didn't come alone...we came here with Rishi Viswamitra..(pause)...how have you been Princess Sita?" Princess Sita who was standing right beside her highly animated sister smiled softly at the question and answered, "I am well...thank you...and...and I am really sorry for my sister's brash behaviour earlier. She doesn't normally behave like this. She has quite mellowed down I promise.." Sita apologized with her eyes downcast trying desperately to salvage the situation.. "Please don't be...she's my sister too remember and NO I don't think she is brash at all. I understand she's happy...and princess your sister is spirited and I admire that about her. Nevertheless, while we're at it, I should also apologize for my brother's conduct which was totally not worthy of a Raghuvanshi's. From morning itself he hasn't really been himself." Prince Ram paused for a while and glanced sideways to find the said brother engaged in some silent coded conversation with princess Urmila. The exchange wasn't missed by Sita either. Sita took Urmila's arm and dragged her to a corner in the temple so that no one could overhear their conversation.

She pulled her ears and glared at her naughty sister... "WHAT IS ALL THIS? IS this thing...whatever this is...STAGED?! I should've guessed the moment you wanted to come to the temple to pray...YOU NEVER WANT TO TAG ALONG! Hey Mata...please don't let Raghunandan think less of us because of this dull-witted sister of mine!" Sita hissed.

"Owww...didi it hurts...WHAT NO...NOTHING was planned...I came here WITH YOU because I wanted to pray to Mata so that she grants you the BEST HUSBAND in the world." Said Urmila, furiously rubbing her ears; almost in tears. "And...how may I ask is Raghunandan associated with this prayer of yours?" asked Sita disbelievingly. "Ummm...I...I want him to be your groom.." answered Urmila flatly with utmost honesty. "O..Lord Shiva..why would you think that? He is here just as a visitor..he is not one of my suitors..." "He could be didi..." interrupted Urmila... "I care about you didi; more than anyone in this world and I want what is THE BEST for you...I have seen the kings and the princes who wish to marry you...and I don't find them worthy of your affection...BUT I know Ram Bhaiya...he is the best...HE WILL TREAT YOU AS HIS EQUAL and I AM ALSO CERTAIN that he would be the one to STRING THE BOW didi...mark my words...I can FEEL IT in MY BONES!" Urmi huffed after speaking such a long sentence and looked up at her sister expectantly to gauge her reaction. After a tense pause, "You really think so?" Sita whispered as if almost too scared to voice her own fears. Urmila smiled at her sister fondly and hugged her. "I KNOW so...and I also know you LIKE HIM didi..." Urmila whispered back at an already stunned Sita. Urmila looked back to find a transfixed Sita looking quite ashen and dumbfounded... she smiled at her didi's state.. "Didi, you do know that I love you the most don't you...?" "Well I am seriously starting to doubt that a little now.." muttered Sita as she was dragged along by a chirpy Urmila. "You're doing what now???" Urmila stopped and asked. "Nothing...let's go...mother's waiting for us and you'll be in trouble if she comes to know that you still haven't chosen your clothes for the wedding." Urmila rolled her eyes and said, "Didi, I fear one of these days mother's temper will come down as a ton of bricks."

"Don't be mean Urmi, you know she's worried sick about this entire swyamvar thing." reprimanded Sita. "Yes, I'm sorry...I know that...let's go." As they were about to leave the temple, the brothers yet again met the sisters on their way. "Did..did you do your puja Raghunandan?" Asked Sita bashfully. Ram smiled at her and nodded his head... "Why..yes I did princess thank you for asking anyway." Continued Ram, "Ummm...and if you ever needed anything please do not hesitate to ask. It... It would be our pleasure to be of any help." Princess Sita smiled while Urmi bounced on her feet and answered gleefully, "You never know bhaiya I might just take you up on that."

"I'll be honoured little butterfly." Bowed Ram in front of the happy princess.

"Ohhh...Of that I have no doubt...O younger Janakputri...after all everybody is well aware of your penchant for getting into trouble." Lakshman cut it.

"Why don't you swallow some of your pride and learn something from your bhaiya instead younger Dasharathanandan?... the world might just look a little brighter to you. Pranam Bhaiya. Let's go didi." And she stalked off head held high. Lakshman shook his head disbelievingly. "What a spoilt brat!"

"Well she is anything BUT that...and YOU of all people must know that since you LIKE her so much ...and why don't you just drop the act and tell me all about this plan of yours and exactly how and WHEN the TWO of you hatched it... on our way to Rishi Yagyavalkya's Ashram. Sounds good hmm?"

"Bhaiya...I ...I don't know what you're talking about..." stammered Lakshman as he scrambled after Ram to follow him...Ram stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Lakhman. He put his right hand on his brother's shoulder and said, "But I think YOU Do...brother; since subtlety was never your strongest suit. So why not we cut the chase and come straight to the point where you explain all of this to me and skip the part where you pretend that your brother is dumb enough to fall for this ploy?" Lakshman kept staring at his brother, as Ram started to walk again.

"Are you coming Lakshman...?"

"Yes Bhaiya...O Lord Shiva please save me...from Ram bhaiya's wrath."

"Ohhh so this is how father met mother...at the temple in nanu's kingdom!" Chandraketu seemed a little disappointed after learning the story of his parents' first meet in Ayodhya. "Why...what did you think that father being a prince would have met mother in a more dangerous situation? You listen to way too many stories from choti ma these days, silly." Angad replied scornfully. "Angad...be nice to your brother." Scolded Lakshman. "Well THAT ATLEAST is The OFFICIAL Version, boys." Sniggered Shatrughan...incurring another round of glares and curses.

The heat was quite unbearable and working with a bunch of kids under the age of twelve had its own downfall. Lakshman realised grimly that he had never felt more tired or worn out. He had been out in the sun all day long helping the children of the ashram to build huts. Each and every muscle in his body was aching...all he wanted was to lie down and nap for a little while. But it was too humid inside the hut, so he spotted a huge banyan tree in a nearby field as his temporary shelter. He was almost dozing off when he heard a shuffling on the tree above. He stood up abruptly and went around the tree to see where from the sound was coming off exactly. He suddenly looked up and found two feet dangling from the branches of the dense century old tree. He couldn't see the face but the position of the feet told him that the person must be slipping!! So being the gentleman that he was, Lakshman promptly grabbed the feet of the person and almost yanked them down. All he could hear was an ear-splitting shriek as the person toppled over him...making both of them fall down on the ground with a loud thud! Before Lakshman could react, somebody had already pinned him down holding a dagger to his throat. As his visions cleared...he started laughing incredulously shaking his head...as the person loosened their grip on him. "I should've known...It's YOU...IT IS YOU...so have you recently joined the royal dacoit contingency for your even brighter future?"

"How is it my fault that you've been lurking around in broad daylight to grab some stranger's feet?" retorted Urmila. "Wow! In my defence, I thought you were slipping...so in a way I saved your life! For that, the least you could've done was saying a THANK YOU!" smirked Lakshman. Urmila huffed as she sat beside Lakshman; dusting off the dirt from her clothes and sheathing the dagger in a leather cover. "Well...I didn't ask for your help Prince...I know how to save myself." Lakshman shook his head fondly at the thought of what a firebrand his future wife was and how exceptionally adventurous life he was ready to sign up for. YES...he was quite certain that if he had any say in his life, he would rather choose the life of a celibate if he couldn't marry Urmi. The words that were spoken by a six year old in a rather light mood have rather proven to be true for him as well. Lakshman was never a person to mince words and was always known to wear his heart on his sleeves...yet if anybody asked him, he wouldn't be able to pin point exactly when he fell irrevocably in love with this playful, beautiful, passionate, caring princess of Mithila and he absolutely refused to live a life without her being a part in it.

"So...nowadays you climb trees in your spare time...I thought you were studying at Mata Gargi's school, atleast that's what you told me the last time we met at Guru Vishwamitra's ashram or did you run away to avoid studies like a typical student?" Lakshman teased the girl sitting beside him in silence trying to uproot some grasses from the ground and then blowing those blades away almost in a trance. Lakshman had no idea why he repeatedly wanted to get a rise out of her and hence, kept on teasing her with his taunts. "Hmmm?" asked Urmi absentmindedly. It was so unlike her not to retort or return the insults that were hurled at her by him that Lakshman frowned.

"No...NO I didn't run away...YOU WON'T TELL ON ME...Would you? YOU...you won't tell father would you?" What Lakshman saw was an extremely worried looking Urmila nibbling her lower lip; fear written all over her face with her beautiful hazel eyes looking up at him expectantly.

Lakshman smiled softly and assured her, "I wouldn't dream of it Mila...if you tell me why in Lord Shiva's name were you climbing trees?" Urmila suddenly felt self-conscious as the extent of her doings was slowly dawning upon her. She looked like a scared child and her voice wavered as she answered, "I swear I wasn't meaning any harm..." She said distressed; feeling wretched and a little overwhelmed. Gone was the confident and fiery girl Lakshman was so used to verbally spar with; this girl sitting in front of him instead; looked vulnerable and a little withdrawn. He was all of a sudden taken back to the incident some twelve years back when little Urmi had had fallen on the ground and lost a tooth in the process. Lakshman was spellbound for the moment that wished he could take her in his arms and shield her away from all the evils sneaking around. In the heat of the moment, he felt bold enough to hold her face and whisper softly, "No...I know you weren't...you are too good to cause any harm..." "You believe that...that I wouldn't cause any harm?" Urmi asked surprised still searching his eyes to see if he was indeed being serious.

"Of course I believe that...I tease you because I like to see you all fired up, don't you know how I feel about you? I think I have been pretty transparent as far as my emotions for are concerned. Tell me Mila do you still stand by your decision that you made twelve years back? I will never force you into doing something you don't want to..." Urmila never thought in her wildest dreams that the person she wanted to be with forever would reciprocate her feelings and would in fact literally sit in front of her confessing his devotion. She had always thought that those words she had spoken, as a little girl was stuck between them as a juvenile joke...nothing more, nothing less. She had never breathed about her inner workings of mind to a single soul outside...not even to her Sita didi with whom she seemed to share every waking hour. So understandably, she was elated to find that the person in question too held dear to the fact she had herself sworn herself into. She flung herself at him and started sobbing like a child...She was never the one to care for propriety anyway as she was truly born of and ruled by passion.

Time passed...and yet Lakshman couldn't care or worry about it ...all that mattered to him was that he was holding the love of his life in his arms, where she was sobbing her heart out and he was unable to do anything for her. It made him powerless as well as helpless and he hated the feeling vehemently...he seriously wanted to help yet he didn't know how. He held on to her tight and whispered sweet nothings, as if he was cajoling a child of five and not an eighteen year old feisty princess. "Mila, if you can stop sobbing and tell me what exactly happened...then I could think about how to help you! Let me help Mila...for I want to." He heard a sharp intake of breath and a voice low and strained answered where-from she was tucked safely under his chin, "I (hiccups)...I...wa...was try...trying(hiccups) to look a-around f-for-wh-who-t-the- po-possible-sui-suitors for Si-Sita didi were...first...I-d-don't w-want he-her to-to marry any ran-random p-person j-just b-because he-he c-could (hiccups) st-string-th-the bow. What- what if-they- are-as-as awful as the king of Lanka!" Lakshman was getting visibly confused with every passing moment. He pulled Urmi up against him, wiped her tear strained face and asked her to elaborate since he couldn't figure out what the hell she was mumbling about. After a while of painstaking questions and rather muffled and mumbled answers to those questions, Lakshman could finally sort out the entire mess. "But, Mila you can't go about doing things like that...ever again, it almost gave me a stroke, and NO... NOT because that would make you less of a princess...God knows it only makes me want you even more, if that's even possible, but you could have seriously gotten yourself hurt or injured." Urmi slowly nodded her head in understanding and then suddenly a flash of defiance shined on her face as she grimaced and replied, "I know what I did was...was unconventional but I..I am not sorry. I wanted to make sure my sister makes the right choice and her groom is worthy of her. Can we leave it at that please? It's too -too humiliating." Lakshman was glad to get his old Mila back who was strong willed and opinionated enough to voice her own convictions. He gave her a crooked smile as he saw realisation finally hit her.

"...But...what...what are you DOING here? Are you here all by YOURSELF? DOES Ram BHAIYA know? YOU -YOU can't be here because of the Swyamvar be-because that would be so WRONG..." She kept on blabbering as Lakshman stared her wide eyed with an amused look on his face. He suddenly couldn't resist the urge to pull her legs a little more than usual. Lakshman took her by her arms and shook her gently, "Mila...take a deep breath okay and...and stop hyperventilating...and listen to me for once will you?" He paused and then continued in a cool tone, "NO...NOBODY...knows that I AM HERE...I CAME FOR YOU...so that I can take you away with to Ayodhya you know...if you are still determined to marry me that is." Urmila looked appalled and Lakshman to his great amusement witnessed a myriad of expressions cross through her face...in a fleeting moment he saw her countenance change from confusion to disbelief to disgust and finally comprehension as she finally started laughing as she shoved him with her tiny fist and asked merrily, "Where is Ram Bhaiya? Oh so you must be the princes putting up at Guruji's ashram." Lakshman was rather proud of his Mila being so observant and perceptive...and why wouldn't she? Wasn't she the daughter of Rajrishi Janak, the most scholarly of all. "How did you know I wouldn't come alone?" he inquired.

Urmila smiled and answered, "because you never leave his side?" Lakshman nodded his head ; then in a soft whisper, almost fearfully asked, "Does that make me subservient and pliant to you?" Urmi jerked up her head and her heart broke at the sight. He must have been subjected to such insensitive remarks all through his life, all of a sudden she felt pure loathe for people who would put in such self doubt in a person as genuine and good as him. She crouched infront of him ; held his face in her palms and smiled at him gently and said, "That only makes you an exceptionally honourable man and a wonderful brother."

"Really? You believe that...don't you?" Lakshman asked brightly.

"I never had any doubt. I have known you since I was six remember?" She barked out a laugh when Lakshman out of the bolt hugged her and said happily, "You are by far my second most favourite person in the universe now at the moment."

"And I intend to keep that place for the rest of our life." They both started laughing when a thought stuck her mind, "Ummm do you know if he's umm...I don't know...planning on participating in the Swyamvar?" Lakshman looked thoughtful and answered, "Not that I know of...we're Raghuvanshis and we can hardly make such decisions on our own...(he paused and then added softly) even if we wanted to." He looked at her and found her lost in reverie, then almost out of the blue he asked, "Why?? Do YOU think ...I mean do YOU want..?" Urmila stared back excitedly, "NOT if YOU wouldn't approve of it...but if I may say so My didi is quite the best and so is Bhaiya AND I am absolutely sure that Ram Bhaiya will definitely be able to string the bow."

"Of course he would be. He is the best archer in the whole wide world. Haven't you heard how he defeated both Taraka and her demon son Subahu." Replied Lakshman triumphantly. Urmila quirked her eyebrow in amusement and laughed, "Of course I did. How could I not?" "But how do we convince him to attend in the first place?" Asked Urmila frowning. Lakshman stood up from where he was sitting for so song on the ground and started pacing.

"Can you stop pacing? It's making me nervous." Complained Urmila. "I am thinking...and I cannot think sitting straight in one place and you...are proving to be quite the distraction for me." Urmila gigged but kept her further comments to herself. Suddenly Lakshman came to halt, stretched his palm out obviously for her to take, and pulled her up too.

"Okay before I say anything at all, first you have to promise you will not speak a word about this Swyamvar or how badly we want him to participate in it to bhaiya when you finally meet him. Have I made myself clear?"

Urmila rolled her eyes at him and answered, "Crystal." Then continued, "How about we make them meet each other somewhere here?" Lakshman looked at her, smiling mischievously, winked, "And for that I have an excellent plan."

Thanks for reading...

Mistakes are all mine. a very big thank you to Tha for being a constant inspiration. Nothing would have been possible without her support and conviction.

lots of love

Rii

Edited by Riya_16 - 8 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ResπŸ˜†
I have learnt a lot from tha πŸ˜†
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is by far the best Milan I have ever read and imagined of ❀️^n
Happily enjoyed Rii
Couldnt really stop giggling at those cute little moments.
The Kids and Ram Bhaiya and Shatrughan and LakshmanπŸ˜†
And lastly SiRa and LakshMila!Beautiful!
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘
This is the best story πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ur words and dialogues are wonderful...it takes me to lakshmila world...😳😳
That "irrevocably in love" reminded me of twilight...😳
Please please continue soon😊

Edited by Milaksh - 8 years ago
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was absolutely AMAZING!
The boys and their banter, LakshMila's madness, everything! ❀️
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ri it was as usual top notch work from you
you raise the bar higher each time

The choice and flow of words were so good . while reading the update , i was in dream world

Simply cant wait for the story to unfold moreπŸ‘πŸ‘
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

ResπŸ˜†
I have learnt a lot from tha πŸ˜†

unres πŸ˜†
I was in LA la la land while reading this πŸ˜†
Awesome work riya
Angad nd chandraketu r so cute ❀️

Ram nd shatrughan πŸ˜†

Keep writing rii
Tha jaldi jaldi update karna
rati_pandya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Riii...love u dear❀️
Awesome update. You use the words too well. Just love your writing..

I cannot understand one thing (i guess i have to read again with concentration) : Is Lakshman narrating the his and urmila's meeting and planning to his sons and others? I hope I am clear..

Please update soon...i know all this writing requires lot of time...but what can i do...completely addicted to lakshmila. We won't get their scenes in SKR.

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates Srutha and Riya