bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
is astitva ending? I live in the USA so i dont know what is going on in india...so no one please tell me since we are 4 weeks behind. But i just saw an ad for a new show called rabba ishq na hove and i think it said it would be on the same time as astitva is on over here...but i am not sure. So if anyone knows whether it is ending or not...or even has a guess then pleeeease let me know. Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I live in USA too. I don't think it'll end this soon. The director's will go on with Sonu, Sia and Aastha. Tum Bin has ended and think Tumhari Disha will end soon. So there's no problem with the time slots.
mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

there's a bit of confusion here.

according to abbas khan- astitva is going to end ...not very soon but in 2-3 months. abbas khan(sid) has mentioned this in one of his interviews. did u guys know that abbas khan is going to be replaced by vishal singh? the only question is if the serial is going ot end , then why these changes in cast?

in ajay sinha's interview- he's said that he's not going to end this serial soon. now he wants to concentrate on the younger generation. so, we have to guess as to whats going to happen with our fav serial. but i only hope, ajay sinha doesn't try to stretch it too much...he better end the serial before out interest ends.

Akshata thumbnail

You are right Mitila.

Hope this serial extends only to a reasonable limit. We are guessing that Astitva may have got an extension owing to it's popularity.There was definitely an interview which said the serial would end in July.But the latest news item has Ajai Sinha stating that it's not going to end so soon.

As for changes and replacements,it's becoming common what with sometimes actors deserting producers and at othertimes getting fired.That's the way this TV industry works I guess since these soaps go on for months/years.

Cheers,

Akshata

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i kind of like this serial hope it wud go on longer but maybe the new serial wud be good too. yep awesome.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes i also like this serial. They seem to address some real life issues and what better actress then Ms Nikki Aneja Walia to be the face and the voice?

Big fan of the serial and Bigger fan of Nikki... this serial should go on but only with solid story line and not just for TRP ratings... 😊

innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

Not sure what more twists and turns can be brought into this story without dragging them to the point that it becomes unbearable (a la Piya ka Ghar).

BTW, what real life issues is this serial bringing out ? Other than multiple relationships of Abhi, I do not see anything real. I hope also this is not even close to anyone's life, otherwise I can only imagine how tragic and sad that person's life would be.

Maybe there isn't that much resemblance to real life per se (as in the storyline), but I do think the dialogues convey real life messages, and also the emotional relationships between the characters....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Reallife issues i am refering to is the time when they showed the

- Side affects and the dangerous decision women make for the beauty ( taking medicine that are not good for you).

- Abortion issues when parents find out that they are having a Girl Child

- Political issue when a politician's son rapes an average girl

- Fact that Adopting and raising a child that is not your own blood shouldnt matter.

- When they showed ( Riya from serial Reth), the point was noted that women can be strong and make their own decisions and do not need others to approve them.

_ soon there will be a AIDS episode or Dr. Simran will be taking about it.

Should i go on ? cuz i sure can,....

There are many reasons that pple should watch this serial besides very good performance and a storyline.

innocentindian thumbnail

Indya4u -

Good to see that you have seen these real life issues from totally unreal/ fake relationships being shown in Astitva.

Rak - can u clarify something for me pls - if u don't mind...

do u sometimes just argue a point simply for the sake of argueing? or do u just like argueing? or in this case do u just not like anything about astitva? or do u just not like us astitvans?

hope u don't mind me asking - i was only curious.....u can ignore this if u find it offensive....

cheers

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
scorpio_pk thumbnail

No offense taken - however, I gave my point of view where I do not think Astitva brings out any real life issues. I was appreciative of the fact that someone will see such points in the fake/ unreal situations that never happen in real life.

I just find some people making their own point but cannot digest other people's views - not sure if that is what this forum is meant to be. I definitely like to challenge people with their view point - if you challenge what I write, I will always provide you with basis for my thinking.

If you like my point of view not to be of your liking, you should simply ignore as I do for some who cannot digest other's viewpoints.

I agree with you rak201 ! everyone is free to give their point of views whether or not it will be in the favour of the main characters or story.