17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wooww thy ws something...
High Voltage Drama..
Yuvi Ko Thappadd ,.Punch...sabbb pada.๐Ÿคฃ
Badi Khushi hoti hai ye sab Dekh kar..
Twinkle And Kunj To get Married woohhoo,,
I hope Twinkle Acept Kunj's Love ..soon...
He will make her..
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys thnks fr lvng the 3rd part...๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 4:

Cring Cring ,,,, Cring Cring

Kunj was on his coutch ... He fall asleep while waiting fr his sources phone call ...

Kunj: Aggghhh ... Yeh alarm clock ki to aisi ki taisi ...
he upholded the alarm clock to through it on the ground... At tht moment he skipped up like a horse ...He rememberd evrythng ...All he saw was happening btwn twinkle and him was nthng bt a dream...

Kunj: Hayeee Twinkle twinkle twinkle... kal tak to tum sirf mere khayalon main thi aj to sapno main bhi ane lagi ho ... Aur kkuch hi din main mere ghar bhi a jaogi meri bankar ...
Mrs. Twinkle Kunj Sarna ... Wooow suits u ,,, and why'll nt as only ure made to be mine ...

During his romantic thoughts his phone vibrated ... It was video msg frm his spy ...
As soon as he played it he smirked and said
Kunj: Yuvraj Luthra ... You are dead ...

At the tanejas house evryone was busy in the preparations of Twinkle and Yuvrajs weeding ... Evryone was happy as their Drama queen was finally getting married... Twinkle was upset bcz amu cldnt attend her wedding as her xms going on...

Twinkle was completely ready with her bridal look ... She was lookng damn gorgeous...
There was some emotional chat happening amng Twinkle, her Papa and her chote pa/chachu... At tht tym ma and chote ma came...
Chote ma; Aap sab to aisa roraha ha jaisi humari kudiya 7 samundar par karke jarahi hai ...
Leela; Aur nahi to kya...Are vai beti ke sasural to samne wali banglo main hain... Balcony se hardam dkhte rehna...
RT: tum nahi samjhogi leela... Bap thori ho ...
evrybody broke down in laughter...

Chinky came running ...
Barat agayi hai ... jaldi karo ...
Evrybody rushed downstairs excluding twinkle... She was vry happy as she was gonna start her nw lyf with the prsn she loves...

Yuvi and the barat arrived ... yuvi was sitting on the mandap ... Chinki and other girls brought twinkle down ...
yuvi couldnt stop staring at twinkle... Twinkle came and sat bsde him...
RT:Pandit ji , shuru ki je ...
Pandit strtd his mantra and rituals at tht moment kunj entered with his full on attitude ...

Kunj : Ek minute... Ruk jaiya ...
Chinky and twinkle shockingly Uttered, Kunjjj???

RT and Leela: kaun hai aap ?? aur aisa kaisa ghuse chale araha hain???
Chinky Bare pa bari ma yeh kunj ha... She shrd the entire incdnt of tht day...
Chote Pa; HA woh sasb to thk hai par yh humari twnkle ki shadi kuyn rukwa raha hai???
Yuvraj: Who the hell r u ha??? chahte kya ho ???
Kunj: Teri sacchayi sab ke samne lana chahta hu...
Yuvi: What rubbish???

Kunj called his assistant and played the video in a slve scrn... Which shckd evry single person of Taneja F*Ly ...
In the video Yuvraj was talking to his mom abt destroying taneja F*Ly through twinkle ,,,, He wntd to make their lives hell ...
Evrythng yuvi wntd to do with the F*Ly was recrded in the video...

No sooner had the video ended a sound of slap took place...
Twinkle slapped yuvi ...
Twinkle; Why did u do tht ???I lovd u frm my core of heart ... Kuyn di itni bari dhoka ???
Yuvi: Teri mom ne jo meri mmom ki insult ki main uska badla lena chahta tha...

RT hold him by his collar and threw him and his mom out of their house... Twinkle was brkn ... She was speechless... Leela,choti ma, chinky, prateek evryone was crying...
Chote pa and RT wet near to Kunj and held his hand gratuity was seen in their us as he svd their daughter and F*Ly frm the hazard...

Pinni mami: Ayhay ab kya hioga ... kaun karega twnkle se shaadi ... kitni badnami hogayi humari bacchi ki ... She was jst spicing up twinkles wounds ...Zindagi barbad hogayi twnkle i to ...
Mama; OHo aap chup hi rahiya to behtr hai
KUnj took the chance and said
Kunj: Main karunga twinkle se shadi ...
Evryone was srprsed
kunj: Uncle aunty, chachu chachi agar aap sabko aur twnkle ko koyi aitraz na ho to main usse shadi karna chahta hu...

Leave ur comments...
Edited by maisarah - 8 years ago
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yuviii!!! I just love this man! He is the best Cupid ever! Like ever! :D
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Loved it to the core!!!
Plzzz update the next part soon!!!
Can't wait for it api...
Thanks a lot for PM!๐Ÿ˜ณ
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear
i just loved it
so it was kunjs dream sequence
finally uv got exposed infront of taneja family
wow so kunj asked for twinkles hand
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Ishqana Dill - Part 5
Evryone was srprsd by knjs sudden proposal ... Rt was cnfsd lyk all bt he lykd kunj ...
Rajveer understood his bros thought nd told his PA to colect all details of kunj sarna ...
Whn they got the details Rt nd rajveer both was impressed ... Kunj was more thn prfct fr their girl ... Leela nd ragini also lykd kunj ..so it was yes frm all except twinkle ...
She wasnt ready fr ths mrg aftr the betrayal of yuvi ... she wntd to cry as she was cmpltly brkn frm inside ...She was nt in a mood of talkng ..btRt talked to twinkle prvtly ...
Rt- Beta dkh kunj ek acvha ladka hai .. He is rich, well settled ... Prfct fr u ...
T- Papa mujge yeh shaadi nhi krni hai ...
Rt- Stp it ... !!! Har bar tmhari manmani nhi chle gi ... Maine hmsha tumhari aur amu ki har ek wish ko sar ankhon par rakha ... Yaha tak ki tmhri aur us ghatiya ladka yuvraj ki shaadi k liya bhi taiyar ho gya ... Bt nw its enough ... Tum sabko bht chut de rakhi hai maine ,aab aur tmhari manmani nhi chlgi ...
T- Par papa...
Rt- Agar tumne aaj yeh shaadi nhi ki na twinkle to tum kal tak mujhe zinda nahi paoge ... I ll kill myself ...
T- No no no paa... Main ya shaadi krngi ... Aap aisa kuch nhi krnga ... U knw i love u papa ... Aap jAisa bloge waisa hi hoga ...
Rt- thts lyk my grl ... Chalo ...

Twinkle nd kunj got married ... Tht night taneja mansion was lyk a death house ... As their precious daimond was gone ... Evrybody was crying ... Twinkle was brkn...

Sarna Mansion:
Whn their car entrd in sarnas place .. twinkle was amazed by the lavish decpration of the mansion and the outdoors ...
Kunj got dwn frm car nd lyk all the gntlemen gave his hand to twinkle to brng hr out of the car ... Twinkle gave her beautfll hand in his ...
K- This one is your Dreamland Mrs .Twinkle Kunj Sarna... Chale?
Twinkle nodded her head in yes...
She was wlcmd warmly with all the rituals by the care takers of the house cz kunj was an orphan...

Kunj was vry happy getting twinkle as his bettr hlf ...
Bt twinkle wasnt ... She was so angry ...
T- Mujhse shaadi kina kunj sarna !!! Ab tmhe pata chlga ki Twinkle taneja se shaadi krne ka kya anzam hta hai ... I prmse u , ki I ll mke ur lyf hell...

Phew ... Its lng since I updted it
... So hws it let me knw...
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this one's an amazing ff..reminds me the old days.
I should have read this long before.
Please update soon. Keep writing more๐Ÿ˜Š
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
okk i read i the chaps in one go and omg you are amazing my frnd brillient..
i loved loved it soo much
omg twinj got married but ab start hoga teir tashan wala ishq .. m soo excited to see hw will twinkle fall in love continue soon..thanks for pm
Bobsysprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiGya_ArHi

Wow this one's an amazing ff..reminds me the old days.

I should have read this long before.
Please update soon. Keep writing more๐Ÿ˜Š

I m glad u lykd it... I ll pm u whn the nxt prt is dne ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bobsysprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZawraMalik

okk i read i the chaps in one go and omg you are amazing my frnd brillient..
i loved loved it soo much
omg twinj got married but ab start hoga teir tashan wala ishq .. m soo excited to see hw will twinkle fall in love continue soon..thanks for pm

U r wlcme zaw...I m happy tht u lykd it ... I m nt an amusng wrtr as u re ... Bt trying my bst... I ll updt prt 6 soon ...
Love u