Posted: 8 years ago
The update was very fab 😳
But so short 😕
Next update long 😉
Plz continue soon 😳
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
omg I love that song. for anyone who doesn't know the song is from serial tere sheher mein and was sang by shaan. it is such a amazing song, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SCgX6_sp4
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishqana Dill - F.F

Part : 3
Kunj was restlessly looking at the clock and his phone screen ... He was walking around in his entire room to reduce his anger ... He was thirsty fr the informtns abt tanejas and twinkle ...
Kunj is a 27 yrs old business tycoon stnding at the hghst peak of success with his reputed companies all over yhe wrld ... He was in the list of top millioniares of india ... He had evrythng bt originally nthng ...
He was alone in his lyf ...He was desolate in ths huge wrld ... Kunj lost his prnts whn he was 13... His grandpa brought him up as he was unfrtunate he lost his granna at the age of 19... He was a kid who had no place to go, to live ... All he knew was to grab a chnce to becme successfull... Bcz he knw tht people in the wrld only rspcts those who gained name and respct and he wntd to be the one at any cost ... He wrkd heart and soul ,day and night to build up his career in an honest way and nw he attained it ... In all these yrs he nvr thought of a girl or to be in a rltnshp ... Bt the day he saw twinkle he became mad , he wanted to win her no mttr wht he has to do ...
During ths tym his phne rang ... It was the informr ... Kunj receivd the call and became happy to hear wht the oppsite prsn said ...
Kunj: wohooo ... Yipppiiieee ... Grt grt grt... Yuvraj luthra .. ha ha ...
Tu twinkle k sth rishta usse or uski F*Ly se badla lene k liya bnana chahta hai na!!!!!! Aab dkh main teri chal main kaise tujhiko phasakar apni twinkle ko jeet ta hu

Next mrng : Twinkle was waiting in a cafeteria fr yuvi ... At tht tym she got a phnecall frm an unknwn nmbr ... She received it and someone said
Prsn: twinkle taneja ???
Twinkle: ji ha ... Aap kon ?
Prsn: Yeh imprtnt nhi hai ... Imprtnt yh hai k jisse ap pyaar krti hai aur shaadi krne jarahi hai kya woh apke layek bhi hai???
Twinkle: kya bakwas hai yeh ...
Prsn: Apne ankhon se dekh lize ... Couple Cafeteria k piche jo khali jagah hai waha ake apni sawal ka jawab dhund li je ...
As soon as twinkle reachd there she saw yuvi and his mom anita talking ... Lstng their discussion twinkle gt a thrust ...
Yuvi :mom ma apni mnzl ke bht kreb hu ... Maine prmse kia tha na apse ke main leele taneja aur unki puri khAndan ko barbad kar dunga . . Ab main apni maksat sa 1 kadam dur hu ... Kal twinkle se shadi hne k bad tanejas ki barbadi shuru ... Tick tock tic toc
Both anita and yuvi strtd laughing like evils ...
Twinkle went 2-3 steps back unknowingly with the shock ... She didnt notice tht place was the end of the clif ... Whn she took anthr step she lost her cntrl all she could do was screaming bcz she was hanging with a big stone ...
Two strng hands grabbed her and pulled her up ... Whn twnkle came up and saw tht prsn was no one else bt kunj ... She hugged him as she was scared ...
Yuvi saw tht and shouted uttering the nme of twinkle ... Kunj and twinkle broke the hug and twinkle looked at yuvi with a wrathy face ...
Yuvi:Kya chlraha hai yaha??? Twinkle ??? Tujhe sharam nhi ati kal humari shadi hai or tu dusre mard k sth ... Chi
As it was unbearable fr kunj he went running to yuvi and strtd beating hm blck and whte...
Whn kunj was done twnkle straightnly wnt closer yuvi and gvevhim a tight slap which shocked anita ,yuvi and kunj also ...
Twinkle: otna bara dhoka??? Kuyn kiya aisa mere sth yuvi ... Main to apni jan se bhi jyada pyaar krti thi tjh se ... Aur tune mere emotions ka mzak uraya ????
Yuvi gave a devilish smile and confessed evrythng ...
He said main tjhe barbad krna chahta tha ta ki teri ma ko sabak mile ...
Kunj went to twinkle grabbing her hand he strtd wlkng ...
Whn yuvi tried to stp him he boxed him once and yuvi strtd bleeding ...
Kunj took twinkle to the car and tld tht all ths plan of exposing yuvi to her was his ...
Twinkle got another shock hearing the next few lines he said ...
Kunj: Twinkle he doesnt dsrv u ... Woh sirf tmhe barbad krna chahta hai ...
Twinkle:Tumhe ye sab kaise pata chala ... Aur afar meri shaadi ho vi jati yuvi se to tmhe usse kya phadak parta ...
Kunj : Phadak parta mjhe twnkle ... Because i love u ... Main tumhe khna nhi chahta yaar ... Woh din , jab maine tumhe phli bar raste mein dkha ta i fell fr u ... In kuch ghnto mein agr mere dimag main kuch chalrahtha toh sorf tumhara khayal twinkle ... Tum mano ya na mano i m unconditionally , crazily selfishly in love with u ... I just want u to b mine twinkle ...
Twinkle was surprised by his confession ... All she was thnkng was abt her F*Lys rspct which will be ruined tmrw on her wedding day ...
Twinkle :Pyaar karte ho mujhse ,kunj ???
Kunj : Apne jan se bhi zyada ...
Twinkle: kuch bhi kr skte ho mere liye ???
Kunj:Tum akbar bol k to dekho jan bhi de dunga ...
Twinkle was amused by his acceptance ...
Twinkle: To phir mjhse shadi krlo ... Abhi aur isi waqth ...

Phew tht was the prt 3 buddies ... Pls leave ur commnts ...
Edited by maisarah - 8 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
i just loved it dear
yaar here kunj is totally junoon wala type
exactly uv
it is really interesting
plzzz do continue soon
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls let me knw hw was the 3rd prt
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The 3rd part was very awesome 😳 confrontation bw yuvi n twinkle 😲so quickly .. acha hai 😳😃
Plz continue soon 😳
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow part 3 is just mindblowing
wow finally uv got exposed before twinkle its awesome
i hate uv and anita
wow kunj loves twinkle madly
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dear
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail