Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ankita got applauded for her look and attitude everywhere unanimously! MissMalini, Bollywoodlife, business of cinema, pink villa apart, TOI and mid-day too! (Though the article is short with just one line on her but am glad they made it headline!)
http://m.mid-day.com/articles/newly-single-ankita-lokhande-stuns-in-white-at-sarbjit-premiere/17252185
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Ankita got applauded for her look and attitude everywhere unanimously! MissMalini, Bollywoodlife, business of cinema, pink villa apart, TOI and mid-day too! (Though the article is short with just one line on her but am glad they made it headline!)

http://m.mid-day.com/articles/newly-single-ankita-lokhande-stuns-in-white-at-sarbjit-premiere/17252185

Awesome .
I hope more good things happen to her ..

Loved her new picture . She is looking stunning .❤️
Tanyaz thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOF7gr1mwA4

😊👏👍🏼
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ankita with her friends

sushkita931 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita got very good friend like karan.i love them as jodi
sushkita931 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m happy to see ankita's reply in sarbajit premiew However, when asked about her recent split with boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita asked the journo, "How am I looking?" When the reporter replied that she looked happy, Ankita said, "Right, then I am happy."
Tanyaz thumbnail

In Pics: Ankita Lokhande definitely knows how stay happy in all ups and downs of life!

May 21, 2016 Rasika Deshpande 6979 reads 0 comments
The news of Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput's relation hitting a rough patch had been doing rounds for quite a long time. It was also said that while Sushant seemed to be moving on, Ankita had tried her best to bury the hatchet and try getting the relation back to track.
While the gossipmongers are also leaving no stone unturned in adding fuel to the fire, here is Ankita who seems to be coming out strong after facing all odds and lows of her personal life. The actress recently made a pleasant solo appearance unlike before at the movie premiere of Sarbjit. On being asked about how she was feeling post her break up, Ankita very confidently said, "Do I look depressed? Not at all, in fact I am happy."
Here are a few more pictures from the actress' 'happy diaries' that prove that she certainly knows how to deal with lows of her life and come out as a stronger and better person!
The marathi mulgi knows how to live life 'Queen Style'!

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/photos/355145/pics-ankita-lokhande-definitely-knows-how-stay-happy-all-ups-and-downs-life
Edited by Tanyaz - 8 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone! Loved to see Ankita getting up and starting afresh, although she might have wasted her talent and time for someone it's never too late.
I remember her addressing him, aho aaiktas ka?... Such is life.
My best wishes to her, whatever she wishes to do wholeheartedly.
BTW loved to see her at sarabjit premier she looked so pretty and confident, that's the Ankita we love!
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

• lokhandeankitaFamily is very imp .. Thankuuu for making me feel so good.. What fu
    n

Edited by MizzDaisy - 8 years ago