Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita931 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New article confused ome people are just meant to be together... or so we wish!
Well, if reports are to be believed, the Pavitra Rishta couple is planning to get back together.

Yes, you heard it right! The estranged couple, who were into a relationship for over 6 years took the industry by a storm when they called off their relationship earlier this year. While few thought it was because of Sushant's philanderous nature, many blamed Ankita's possessive nature for the couple's fallout.

However with the latest development, the lover boy Sushant Singh Rajput is taking out time between his busy schedule to rekindle his relationship with Ankita. The duo is apparently spending some quality time together. And if everything goes well between them, the viewers will soon get to hear a good news about their patch up.

Well, we sincerely hope they sort out their differences soon. What about you guys, don't you want to seem them back together? Comment below.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just want to see Ankita working again and it is frustrating that she has not started as yet ...if she is not getting films then why not TV or regional cinema. The girl is so talented so why waste the talent .
Edited by Tanyaz - 8 years ago
sushkita931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I just want to see Ankita working again and it is frustrating that she has not started as yet ...if she is not getting films then why not TV or regional cinema. The girl is so talented so why waste the talent .

same thought. I am thinking she must be waiting for good script of film. But tv also good for her
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushkita931

same thought. I am thinking she must be waiting for good script of film. But tv also good for her

TV is good , even regional movies are good . Don't know what is going on with Ankita anymore .Before she used to at least post pictures with her friends and also glamorous pictures of her but now she has totally gone underground . I checked her twitter and she has not posted anything for so long .
I think all this talk of her having affairs with Karan or Kushal have effected her .
What does media wants ? That she should not even laugh or enjoy with friends ? Karan and his wife have been zoo good to her in her bad times and now even they are getting dragged in this rubbish ..

I feel very very bad for Ankita . I read that she said that she is now afraid to even go out .

Why is she hiding like this in her house ?

Few days ago there was a picture of her with a smile and happy but after that she has totally gone underground . How will she get any projects like this ?
sushkita931 thumbnail

TV is good , even regional movies are good . Don't know what is going on with Ankita anymore .Before she used to at least post pictures with her friends and also glamorous pictures of her but now she has totally gone underground . I checked her twitter and she has not posted anything for so long .
I think all this talk of her having affairs with Karan or Kushal have effected her .
What does media wants ? That she should not even laugh or enjoy with friends ? Karan and his wife have been zoo good to her in her bad times and now even they are getting dragged in this rubbish ..

I feel very very bad for Ankita . I read that she said that she is now afraid to even go out .

Why is she hiding like this in her house ?

Few days ago there was a picture of her with a smile and happy but after that she has totally gone underground . How will she get any projects like this ?

me too worried
1066678 thumbnail
what's wrong with ankita.she is ruining her career and her life.she should get back to work now.worried about her.read an article in Filmfare she wasn't responding slb prod calls so it made them angry.she needs to gather her confidence back.she made sushant her life I am feeling sad about her.
Edited by sonalak123 - 8 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

what's wrong with ankita.she is ruining her career and her life.she should get back to work now.worried about her.read an article in Filmfare she wasn't responding slb prod calls so it made them angry.she needs to gather her confidence back.she made sushant her life I am feeling sad about her.

honestly I don't believe it . Ankita will never pass on such a big opportunity . Media is making up stories
pinkyankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wish you very very happy birthday Ankita lokhade May God bless you all happiness and success in ur life⭐️🤗
priya185 thumbnail

honestly I don't believe it . Ankita will never pass on such a big opportunity . Media is making up stories

hope u are right
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is Ankita AT , so discussions should b related to her only .. Avoid dragging/bashing/discussing other actors in the AT ..Consider this first official warning for this AT .. repeat of the same might lead to another final warning followed by AT closure

PR Dev team