SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii frds
I have seen a pic on bhavika's IG in which jogi n ria were hugging each other...seems like a dream sequence n yeah that was not that SOTY wala hug toh can anyone give me the link or at least tell me the episode no
I want to see that scene
Pretty plzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In Bhavika and Anuj's Insta accounts, there are few pics of them hugging and many pics of the side hug. But those were not the character Jogi - Ria wale hugs. Those were by Anuj and Bhavika. And both's captions hint that they are dating. Ek mein Anuj ne mazak mein comment bhi kiya tha ki "why are you dating this guy. You deserve much better" aisa kuch.😆
So maybe Real wali pic hogi. Not Reel.
But IDK. Maine check nahi kiya aaj insta because of the match. So abhi kuch reel wali pic upload kiya hoga ya nahi, I have no idea.😛😊
NAUCholic thumbnail
Because show mein toh there is only one proper Jogi - Ria hug. That is that SOTY Qualifier wala. Baaki thoda close wala tha when Jogi was saving her from that biker guy. But that wasn't a hug. She was unconscious so Jogi had to kind to lift her from the ground and help her out to reach the auto, and then from auto to her room.
SONAL30 thumbnail
Kya kyaa kyaaa
He is daiting bhavika...naah
She is too young for him n I think he likes jassi aka Diana though she is in a relationship
SONAL30 thumbnail
N that's old pic yaar n I don't think that was off screen
I mean the hug was proper not side or like adha adhoora sa
NAUCholic thumbnail
They are most probably dating. Anuj and Bhavika. See all their insta pics and then the captions. Aisa lagta toh hai.
And Adi ka ek Vlog mein bhi hint tha.
Sirf mujhe hi nahi, jo insta pics aur captions dekhte hai, they all have this doubt that they are dating.😆 Comments se samaj aata hai. IDK if it is some serious thing. But at least casual chemistry is evident.😆

On the other hand, Diana ka I don't think he likes her in that way.
Diana mixes really well with everyone literally. Be it Jovita, Bhavika, Jiten or Anuj. Sab ke saat she is very cool with. Even Jiten is really close with her. Anuj and Diana's friendship is more like the bestie/sibling type bond. Like Harry - Hermione type. He loves to annoy her a lot.😆😆😆 Even Jiten enjoys fooling around with her and Jovita - Simran(Meenu). 😆😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago