Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

I love Krsna-Satyabhama duo!

Okay, first chapter:

First off, I really like Malavika and Priyamvada, but I am delighted that you brought Madhavi into the chapter! She is the Lalita-sakhi of Dvaraka, so her inclusion is like icing on the cake!

And your Krsna is so different from mine, yet he is the same. That is one of the beauties of Krsna, that he is different for all, but he is still the same Krsna! And I like this talking back-and-forth Satyabhama and Krsna!

Truly, that snake thing surprised me, though it shouldn't have, but I liked the way it offered its obeisance to Srimati Satyabhama and Krsna before leaving.

And I am too waiting for Satyabhama to enter Krsna's life! Good thing I don't have to wait!!

Thank you :) It's always great to meet fellow Krishna-Satyabhama lovers :)
Do I get a review for each drabble? 😛
Madhavi is really Lalitha-sakhi, so it was fun to bring her in 😆😆
Krishna is. He is Everything, yet nothing. So, yeah, same Krishna :)
That's great to hear :)
Does this mean we get Krishna-Bhama OS' from you as well? 😆
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Second Chapter:
(I just noticed your reply to my comment, which means I am late in posting this comment, but never mind.)

First thing I wonder is: Why is it in italics? And then I delve into Devi Satyabhama's mind. And here I was, like a fool, thinking what could be possibly written about Srimati Satyabhama?

And then the whole encounter enraptures me. Krsna and Satyabhama begin their Vada-Vivada and I am thoroughly enjoying, and sure enough, our dear Parvati Devi walks in! That was the defining moment of the chapter for me! And not only because she is Krsnasahodari, but because... well, let's leave THAT for time being, it is TOO disturbing to think about right now.

And the rain begins, and voila, I understand why the italics were used.
And Krsna and Satyabhama continue to enchant the whole world with their divinity and their love... and I am thinking, where are Rukmini and Jambavati?... And then I go to the Third Chapter, the chapter I read first...
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And then I go to the Third Chapter, the chapter I read first...
First thing that crossed my mind: 'Amaze!'

I love the complete coordination of Satyabhama, Rukmini (finally!) and Subhadra!
Also love how Rukmini notices all this private conversation, yet just waits for everything to unfold!
And Panchali will have a harder time this time... how rightly Satyabhama has understood her sakhi!
Not talking about Vijaya Gopala for this scene..

And so Satyabhama stands in her balcony like before, gazing into the ocean depths! I read, I enjoy Krsna's entry and his beautiful talk, and then... well I'll give my sakha and sakhi their privacy.

And FINALLY Balarama and Revati arrive, and the first thing Krsna does is 'Bhabhima!' Your Krsna is really different from mine. And yet the same... I could go on for hours about this... but moving on.

So finally Rukmini knows that something is cooking... I really like these mind conversations!

Small suggestion: Since Rukmini has mentioned 'us eight', bring the other six also please? I have never seen them all together, except in Srimad Bhagavatam!

Regarding your reply.. me writing an OS on Satyabhama? I know my sakha alright... but Bhama is a little tricky! She never stays! The thing is, till few years back, I always thought of Satyabhama as this feisty, adventurous and courageous queen with hell of attitude! At least that was how she was portrayed in all books and serials. Then I read Rupa Gosvami's 'Lalita Madhava', where Satyabhama is none other than Srimati Radharani, and my perspective about her changed completely.

So I think I shall leave Satyabhama to you, seeing that you are taking care of her so nicely! But since you skipped her wedding... I am taking THAT (So you don't take it up)...

Plus, her wedding fits perfectly into Sri Radhakrsna's Leelas.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

So Second Chapter:

(I just noticed your reply to my comment, which means I am late in posting this comment, but never mind.)

First thing I wonder is: Why is it in italics? And then I delve into Devi Satyabhama's mind. And here I was, like a fool, thinking what could be possibly written about Srimati Satyabhama?

And then the whole encounter enraptures me. Krsna and Satyabhama begin their Vada-Vivada and I am thoroughly enjoying, and sure enough, our dear Parvati Devi walks in! That was the defining moment of the chapter for me! And not only because she is Krsnasahodari, but because... well, let's leave THAT for time being, it is TOO disturbing to think about right now.

And the rain begins, and voila, I understand why the italics were used.
And Krsna and Satyabhama continue to enchant the whole world with their divinity and their love... and I am thinking, where are Rukmini and Jambavati?... And then I go to the Third Chapter, the chapter I read first...

Satyabhama is not all that easy to write for people, I guess. They tend to always get her wrong 🤢
Parvati Ma walking in was the defining point for me too while writing it 😛 It's highly symbolic, actually.
And they enter in the next chapter :P
SriMaatangi thumbnail

And then I go to the Third Chapter, the chapter I read first...

First thing that crossed my mind: 'Amaze!'

I love the complete coordination of Satyabhama, Rukmini (finally!) and Subhadra!
That was my intention :)
Also love how Rukmini notices all this private conversation, yet just waits for everything to unfold!
And Panchali will have a harder time this time... how rightly Satyabhama has understood her sakhi!
The Bhama-Draupadi relationship is a lot like Krishna-Arjun. They are soulmates 😳 In my point of view
Not talking about Vijaya Gopala for this scene..

And so Satyabhama stands in her balcony like before, gazing into the ocean depths! I read, I enjoy Krsna's entry and his beautiful talk, and then... well I'll give my sakha and sakhi their privacy.

And FINALLY Balarama and Revati arrive, and the first thing Krsna does is 'Bhabhima!' Your Krsna is really different from mine. And yet the same... I could go on for hours about this... but moving on.
You really should. Make the differences, I will add my bit, and then we can have a long discussion thread 😉

So finally Rukmini knows that something is cooking... I really like these mind conversations!
Mind conversations are my favourite to write. For it is Krishna-Dau, Rukmini-Bhama, who all knew who they were. So, mind conversations will be a major thing in most of my Krishna drabbles when these characters are there.

Small suggestion: Since Rukmini has mentioned 'us eight', bring the other six also please? I have never seen them all together, except in Srimad Bhagavatam!
It is very rare, isn't it? Don't worry. I will do my best to bring them in 😉

Regarding your reply.. me writing an OS on Satyabhama? I know my sakha alright... but Bhama is a little tricky! She never stays! The thing is, till few years back, I always thought of Satyabhama as this feisty, adventurous and courageous queen with hell of attitude! At least that was how she was portrayed in all books and serials. Then I read Rupa Gosvami's 'Lalita Madhava', where Satyabhama is none other than Srimati Radharani, and my perspective about her changed completely.
We spoke about this 😛 Bhama always stays for me 😳

So I think I shall leave Satyabhama to you, seeing that you are taking care of her so nicely! But since you skipped her wedding... I am taking THAT (So you don't take it up)...
I am not skipping the wedding :P These drabbles don't have any connection to each other, though I seem to make them like that :P
Plus, her wedding fits perfectly into Sri Radhakrsna's Leelas.
That I definitely agree with :P

Word Count: 1

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res dear
Will catch it soon
But me too
I love Bhama Krishna angle
And sadly no one writes on them...
And I am so happy you took it up!
I sometimes wonder... Why didn't we meet before??😉😛
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Res dear

Will catch it soon
But me too
I love Bhama Krishna angle
And sadly no one writes on them...
And I am so happy you took it up!
I sometimes wonder... Why didn't we meet before??😉😛

We didn't as I joined IF late 😆😆
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my Queen of Romance, do i have to say something? 😉
These are superb 👏
I hadnt known more about Satyabhama & i had a different picture of her in my mind but you had changed them all 😃
How could the avatar of Bhoomadevi herself have an attitude?
She is shrewd enough to understand Kanha's plans 😉😆
Loved the trio, Rukmini-Bhama-Kanha 😳 Ruki is calm whereas Bhama is full of energy 😆
Eager for more & thanks for pm 🤗
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...srutha...🤗
This is tooo tooo good...😃

u r absolutely fabulous...😃

I have never imagined, read or heard abut the interactions between subhadra and her bhabhis...

After all they r a family...

neither did I imagine such a cute convo between rukmini and satyabhama or between krishna and satyabhama...

"Arya is up to something", said Rukmini.

"When is He not, Didi?", asked Satyabhama

"He just answered all her dreams and fantasies with two words" woww...wat a line re...

U brought out all the emotions out beautifully...

I did love krishna and subhadra before reading this...now I am falling for sathyabhama too...Ur satyabhaama 😉

Nitayuvani thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Di love ur update so much I am also like u, I love krishnaji so much, I am cidhya in wattpad, but how did u know it di