Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Very nice story. I always liked Satyabhama. That is why she along with lord Krisna whom I worship play prominent roles in my story The Fateful Evening. Nice to see another Satya admirer like me. Enjoyed your writing style.Waiting for the next part. Good luck.

I've read it :P
Just not commented :P
i love Bhama 😳😳
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Reswa..😎
Edited...

This is so enchanting Tha.. I totally loved this! And I love you for writing this out! 🤗
Gosh! I m so falling short of words. Their banter, Krishna's thoughts, Bhama's feelings, everything is so mesmerizing. I could imagine SRJ and Debina together finally.😆 Thanks to this splendid OS of yours. 👏 Keep writing more. And don't forget the one we discussed. :P
Edited by ---Anu--- - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

The os is brilliantly beautiful srutha! I loved the characterization of both krishna and satyabhama. 😳 ❤️ Satya's feelings were beautifully explored and brought out. There first meeting was perfect and lovely in the garden. Loved the entire thing. Do continue soon.
You write amazingly! 👏

Thank you Ramyaa :)
I hope to do so. The future will have your Arya also in it 😉
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Reswa..😎

Edited...

This is so enchanting Tha.. I totally loved this! And I love you for writing this out! 🤗
Gosh! I m so falling short of words. Their banter, Krishna's thoughts, Bhama's feelings, everything is so mesmerizing. I could imagine SRJ and Debina together finally.😆 Thanks to this splendid OS of yours. 👏 Keep writing more. And don't forget the one we discussed. :P

Anuu 🤗
Thank you :)
Haha 😆😆
I will :) I won't forget what we discussed :P I already have plans for it :P
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyoo! I totally loved this!⭐️ I have always been a Radha-Krishna fan but I am loving Satyabhama.😳 I only watch Krishna related episodes of MB.😆 Anything written on Him is beautiful!But the Krishna-Bhama angle is completely different and you have begun well.😃
I loved the naga part!Normal mortals would be afraid of a snake,but Krishna being God has love for everyone and everything.😳 I loved Satyabhama and Krishna's conversation alot!😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Aiyoo! I totally loved this!⭐️ I have always been a Radha-Krishna fan but I am loving Satyabhama.😳 I only watch Krishna related episodes of MB.😆 Anything written on Him is beautiful!But the Krishna-Bhama angle is completely different and you have begun well.😃

I loved the naga part!Normal mortals would be afraid of a snake,but Krishna being God has love for everyone and everything.😳 I loved Satyabhama and Krishna's conversation alot!😳

Thanks Lakshmi 😊
I explored the Krishna-Bhama angle as no has done it before, and people portray her as a quintessential vamp, which she is not. She is swayam Bhudevi, how can she have grey shades? This is how I imagined Bhama would be, and I wrote her as such. Writing Krishna? Writing Him is the easiest thing I could have ever done He is the best ❤️
Thank you :) I purposely brought the naga part to show Krishna's love for all animals, and Bhama's love for nature and her courage as well.
I hope you will like the other stuff I update as well 😳
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was so, so good! Beautiful, serene, poignant, calming, and sensuous and I can probably go on and on. I adore Satyabhama for she can be both patient as a ruthless empress and innocent like a young toddler and not to forget her witty answers for every damn questions that is thrown her way!! I so loved the whole conversation, both complimented each other so beautifully...one a mischievous, errant apache and the other smart and shrewd enchantress and above that all, a pushp-vatika scene.

Have I ever told you I have a thing for unfolding in lap of nature, I believe that adds a surreal beauty and ambiance perfect for lovers who need but a light to turn their embers into spark! I love the subtlety in Satya and added to that impertinence of Krishna...continue it already you tease!

P.S. I loved Krishna's vocal confession about Rukmini and Satyabhama being His Shakti, his core, his encore of life!

P.P.S. Thank you for putting up a dedication to me especially when this beautiful work is through and through you idea!

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

This was so, so good! Beautiful, serene, poignant, calming, and sensuous and I can probably go on and on. I adore Satyabhama for she can be both patient as a ruthless empress and innocent like a young toddler and not to forget her witty answers for every damn questions that is thrown her way!! I so loved the whole conversation, both complimented each other so beautifully...one a mischievous, errant apache and the other smart and shrewd enchantress and above that all, a pushp-vatika scene.

Have I ever told you I have a thing for unfolding in lap of nature, I believe that adds a surreal beauty and ambiance perfect for lovers who need but a light to turn their embers into spark! I love the subtlety in Satya and added to that impertinence of Krishna...continue it already you tease!

P.S. I loved Krishna's vocal confession about Rukmini and Satyabhama being His Shakti, his core, his encore of life!

P.P.S. Thank you for putting up a dedication to me especially when this beautiful work is through and through you idea!

Thanks Shivi :D
I loved writing this, and considering the discussions we have had about them, you bet I will be writing a lot more about them :P
I know Their romance is divine ❤️
P.S. You did encourage me to write it :)
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautifully written! loved how u potrayed satya's feelings towards kanha!
update soon!
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saishree-

beautifully written! loved how u potrayed satya's feelings towards kanha!

update soon!

Thanks Sayu :)