NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HelloπŸ˜† Haven't posted since long.
So yeah, let us predict possible winning order of SOTY(as in who will be 1st, 2nd...till 5th) and the desired winning order( as in, if it was in out hands, what order would be set. Like wishlist.)

So acc to me, Possible order/ Prediction is :-
1) Jassi - Because obvious. Promo and all the drama created to show that her journey is toughest( Ankita ka drama mainly)
2) Ria - Again obvious. These two are always pitted against each other. Also, much drama to show that her journey would be tough- Adi ka drama. But they won't make her the winner because then Nikki would be shut off from interefering and taking care of her probs and this is Parvarrish show. That obviously wont be encouraged here. And scholarship ka thing also hints that Jassi ko banyenge.
3) Jogi/Adi. - after Jassi, Ria- these two are the most imp characters. Though it would be highly unrealistic that from 5 schools, top 4 are from the single school because they have the main characters. So one from Jogi , Adi would be 3rd.
4th) Most probably Rahul. Because he is shown as shrewd and smart. So yaha tak aa jayega kaise bhi. And he is given screenspace as of now.
5th) Mostly Jhonty, or that curly haired guy. Or some unknown person from the other schools. Or maybe Adi.

Now, Desired Top 5- As in, the order I wish to come true.
1) Jogi. For obvious reasons. He is the smartest and the most lovable character. He also fits in the scholarship wala part, as paisa toh ultimately ek hi ghar pe aa raha hai. And he is good in sports, dance and is smart enough to be Student Of The Year. He is a realistic option to be the winner.
2) Ria- Again, though nowadays she behaves like a total dumb chick, she deserves. Though she shouldn't come first because fir Simran ko bilkul bhi allow nahi karegi and then she'll land up in some huge trouble. So yeah. Not a winner. But she should be 2nd. She is good in almost everything except academics. Woh toh abhi manage kar degi. And she plays it fair.
3) Should have been Adi- If he hadn't done this Saas-Bahu type planning and plotting.🀒 But now, I wish he gets caught red handed and gets disqualified.πŸ˜†
So yeah, 3rd position, I guess should be Rahul.
4th) Jassi. Bacchi badi mehnat karti hai. And fair khelti hai. Itna toh banta hai.πŸ˜† Also, nowadays, she is turning out be to more likeable character than her initial one during the start of the show.
5th) Jaa Jhonty, Jee le apni zindagi.πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comment your predictions and desired winning order guys.😊
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
according to show /prediction
1. jassi 😊
2 . riya 😊
3.rahul /adtiya 🀒
4. jogi😊
5. jhonty 😳
desired of top 5 according to me
1. jassi😊
2.abhidπŸ˜‰ suprise element
3.riya 😊
4.jhonty/amy😳
5.jogi😊

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what about that little Miss Amy πŸ˜† I think she will be 3rd or 4th.
Adi & ankita will be disqualified before finale
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

what about that little Miss Amy πŸ˜† I think she will be 3rd or 4th.

Adi & ankita will be disqualified before finale

Amy is a genius. But can't say about dance and shiz.πŸ˜† But yeah, if Jassi can, maybe Amy will make into it too.
@Bold - I SO hope this becomes true.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†