Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

An Arrhythmic kiss

"Cabir how could you be so careless ? How could you ?" As soon as they reached their room Manik slammed the door and pounced on cabir .

"I know and I still don't understand what went wrong . I was standing right outside the loo but Dhruv never came out. And when I checked the loo it was empty . How's that even possible ." Cabir was ready to pull his hairs.

"This is our first mistake and probably the game is over. If that packet is delivered and they got the codes we are in deep shit . We don't have any evidences against them and we only have this f**king trip in hand Manik groaned in frustration . "And we don't even know that Dhruv is even involved in this shit or not . We got nothing against him till date and he didn't even touched the funds"He continued.

"Exactly .. Exactly this is my main worry. He didn't touched the funds . Till date we didn't got any evidence against him . We didn't sensed him with the packet for a second . And if he was having that then how come it didn't got detected at the airport . His phone is on continuous tracking , it's under surveillance . but there is no single call or single message done till date which is suspicious . Manik are you sure we are behind the correct man ?" Cabir threw himself on the bouncy couch .

"Then what about that washroom incident ? where did he went ?" Manik reasoned .

"I don't know . Maybe ... Maybe he came out when I was inside .I mean when I used the loo ."Cabir snapped back .

"But you said you never left him alone"

"Yes I didn't . When he went inside I was right outside and Aryamaan was completely outside . There were two doors , One was for the entry and one was for the exit and Aryamaan was standing at the exit door. When I came out after using the loo I waited for Dhruv to come outside but after some minutes when he didn't show up I knocked . But the door was open . I went at exit and I saw Aryamaan still standing there waiting for both of us . And obviously Dhruv can't leave from the entry gate because that wasn't allowed . There was a guard sitting over there . And if he left from the exit gate then how Aryamaan didn't noticed him" Stretching his neck sideways Cabir groaned .

The room surrounded with silence as both pondered over the situation .

"But Manik are you sure just because of this particular incident which only seems suspicious we should get this on Dhruv ." Cabir broke the silence after some good minutes.

"Do we have any other link to follow Cabir ?"Manik sighed .

Silence again took over .

"Accha Manik what was Nandini doing with you at the tunnel?" Cabir smirked to which Manik glared him but then making an serious face he continued "I mean it could be dangerous you know ".

"Cabir she is such a stubborn girl I am telling you . I told her not to follow but she didn't listened to me. Sunna hi nhi h usko . I told her to go back but hell no ! How could she ?"Past images flashed in front of his eyes .

"And How was the SHOPPING ?"Making inverted commas in the air Cabir smirked evilly .

"Listen Cabir you know it's ...it's something which is not possible but.. umm ..since she is going to be my wife ... so I have to" Manik answered .

"WIFE .. I see" Cabir shook his head in disbelief to which Manik glared him .

"Now I am hungry .. Let's go for dinner" Cabir stood up .

"hmm Food"Manik's eyes sparkled as he too jumped from the bed .

"Questions for you" Cabir stated .

"hmm ?"

"Not food but questions for you"

" Cabir What are you saying ? Speak clearly"They made their way out locking the room behind.

"Your going-to-be-wife is going to serve you questions rather than food in the dinner . So don't get too excited or just get TOO excited"Cabir laughed completing the sentence . Words drenched in sarcasm .

Manik shook his head in disbelief but then registering his words looked at Cabir who nodded in response. Rubbing his hands and taking a deep sigh He boasted himself and both left for dinner.

"Hieee guys ! Where are the others ?"Cabir chirped as soon as they reached the dinner area . It was only Dhruv and Alya .

"Don't know . Must be coming any time soon ." Alya raised his shoulders

"Guys don't you think we need to discuss out the things " Dhruv turned serious while Manik and Cabir settled themselves on the opposite chairs .

"hmm .. !"Manik nodded glaring Dhruv .

"Guys We have already expended a lot over this trip and other things . Don't you think it's time" Dhruv suggested .

Cabir looked at Manik and then stated "Dhruv I think We should still wait ."

"Wait till When ?" Banging the tables Dhruv stood up .

"Dhruv calm down . We can discuss this"Alya spoke gesturing Dhruv to sit back.

"Guys see what I saying is .. let's just wait a little . Let's win their trust completely ..Let's" Cabir was lacking words .

"Let's play safe "Manik completed .

Dhruv sighed then agreed .

"What's up guys Mukti joined along with Aryaman and sounded fresh as a flower ."Both settled themselves .

"Where is Nandini ?" Alya asked cringing her eyebrows .

"She was tired so she stayed back" Aryaman replied .

"And Dinner?"

"She ordered something in the room itself .. So .."Mukti explained .

"so food for you"Cabir mumbled to Manik in a slow voice.

"What ?"

"Nandini isn't there so food for you not questions"Cabir winked to which Manik glared him and nodded his head in disbelief .

"Achha guys where did you disappeared ?"Aryaman asked spektically sipping his Drink . Cabir almost choked at the question "Hann Dhruv chuck me . Where did you disappeared ?" Cabir was smart enough to pass the question .

"Guys I don't know .. I was there only looking for you both but you both weren't there. Then I tried calling you but my phone's battery was dead . Then I looked for you at the nearby places and then I finally met these three"Dhruv explained .

"Weird No !"Aryaman laughed .

"This can't be true "Cabir mocked which irked Dhruv.

"Guys Enough ! now we are all here ..together .. so just forget this !"Manik glared Cabir and everyone nodded.

After coming back to my room I crashed on my bed . I was tired . Since we found Cabir , Manik never tried talking to me . He never tried explaining me . Doesn't he knew that I was curious . Doesn't he care ?

I needed answers and I don't even know the number of questions I need to ask . He thinks he can be a complete jerk to me and it doesn't matter . Of course it does ! We are going to marry each other soon and here I don't even know what's going on in his life .

A moment he is teasing me , flirting with me and suddenly when situations grew tough he pushed me . He told me not to follow him . He jerked me away . And if I am immature and over- reacting on the situation then at least he should have talked to me after we found his mates .

Tears welled up in my eyes and I let them fall . Maybe I will feel better . I wanted to cry . In these last few days I have grown feelings for Manik. He affects me. Maybe it wasn' t love still but definitely it was more than something termed attraction .Manik matters to me and a lot .

A.Lot.

I don't know where my life is heading to . I just hope things don't left me broken at the end . I was getting no good vibes from the turn of events and at the same time I was not even getting what was wrong .

I sighed and picking up my phone called Dad . He is my lifeline .

"Hello princess Dad sounded cheerful as ever .

"hiee dad I spoke fighting the cracks in my voice and tried to sound normal but my voice came out more tired. Vocals ditch at crucial times.

"What happened princess ? you Ok ? His voice laced with worry.

"Dad I am fine . Was just missing you I really didn't have the courage to explain him the whole situation . And I knew if I even try to Words would come out more in knots .

"Nandini I know You are hiding something . I know there is something which is troubling you . But at the same time I also know that if you are hiding something than there must be a major problem or something very complicated for you to share . He sighed and I didn't spoke a word.

"Nandini I know you are a mature girl and you will fight with every problem in the best way possible . I trust you Princess . Never give up on people you Love . Learn to fight the situations maturely without making them more complicated . If something or someone is bothering you ,talk to that individual directly rather then deciding things on your own because it will only worsen the situation . Nandini you have to be strong not in your fingernails but in your heart. As soon as Dad finished a smile broke on my lips . No wonder A dad is the best thing happen to any daughter . My father is my solace. He is my key to the most complicated locks in my destiny.

"Thank-you Dad I whined and he laughed .

"Bye Princess and I hope my son-in-law is sorted He teased me and laughed . "Daaadd ! I blushed and smiled . He know me in and out .

If something or someone is bothering you ,talk to that individual directly rather then deciding things on your own because it will only worsen the situation . Nandini you have to be strong not in your fingernails but in your heart

Dad words replayed in my Mind and I sighed . I know what I have to do . I have already ordered my food and the room service must be here any moment . I will have my food and after taking a relaxing bath I will go and talk to Manik directly about everything . I was going through my messages when the door knocked .

My food is here . I am starving .

I quickly got up throwing my phone aside and went to fetch my food . The room service placed the trolley near the small table and left the room .

After having my dinner in peace I went inside the washroom to take the most needed bath .

I came out of the washroom rubbing my hairs with a towel after a long bath wearing only a bathrobe with my inners under . As soon as I stepped outside my eyes widened upto no extent .

What is he doing here ?

The towel dropped and I gaped at him with my mouth hung open .

Manik was sitting on the bed practically oogling at me but then soon his lips twitched in a side smirk after seeing my horrified expressions .

I wanted to speak but my voice was dead somewhere . I was so lost in his brown orbs . The way he was looking at me , my body was set on fire .

He got up and started taking slow steps towards me and I stood there frozen . His eyes never leaving mine .He approached me and stopped very close to me . Our bodies touching each other here and there . I don't how I didn't collapsed . My legs turned weak and I was feeling like a jelly . His eyes held passion if I was not wrong .

He pulled me to himself by my waist and my chest collided with his .

Shit ! I am dead.

Thousands of butterflies fluttered in my stomach . We were standing too close for me to handle . His hard chest pressed against mine soft one . A portion of my cleavage was already visible to him due to the deep neck of the bathrobe . He pulled me more and our legs touch . He was wearing shorts and I was in a bathrobe with hardly reached my mid- thighs . I swear if he wasn't holding me I would be at the ground directly .

"Ma..a..n..ii..kk" I don't know how I managed to utter.

Our Proximity !

"hmm"He whispered playing with my wet hair locks and I closed my eyes in anticipation . His hmm' came out so husky .

This man is going to be my death now if he don't stop this.

Nandini Moorthy .Get a grip on yourself !

Collect yourself and speak.

"H..ow. did you ...came inside ?: I asked shivering .

"Door"He pointed and his right thumb caressed my lower lip.

I know what is coming .

"But ..I ..I locked it."His grip loosened on me slightly . But he was still holding me .

He chuckled lightly .

He took some steps forward and I moved backward but the wall wasn't at very distance. My back soon collided with the wall and there was no running away . All my Questions were a forgotten case now . It was only us . He rested his both arms on the wall and leaned forward . His face close to me . Very close !

His minty breathe and mine hot one mingling with other ,writing their own story . Using his one hand he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him that our lips teased each other for a second .

Ok ! That was hot .

He brought his other hand too at my waist and pulled me more into him .

Is he planning to dig me inside himself or what ?

Our bodies were stuck to each other that even air will change its path in passing away .

"I am going to kiss you"He muttered at my lips eyeing them and I didn't reacted . My body was enough to react and I don't think that my face expressions mattered . They were same since this pleasurable torture started .

He leaned and his eyes met mine . Our lips touched and my hands travelled to his neck . His grip on my waist tightened. He was pulling me closer . Our lips moved in sync and I responded with equal passion . My hands dug into his deep black hairs pulling him more close to myself . He bit my lower lip and a moan escaped my lips . Taking the opportunity his tounge entered inside and explored my mouth . He was dominating during the kiss and I happily let him took over .

The kiss was sweet as honey , warm as pie , Intoxicating as an alcohol !

We were forced to broke apart as we heard someone coughing !

~It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a kiss to make angels faint and demons weep...a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis.~
-Lisa Kleypas

Can I expect few comments guys 😡

Edited by akkukh - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everything is a mystery
Why are they doubting dhruv
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mysterious update
l think manik is in a mission
to catch dhruv .loved father daughter's
talk's.story is going to be interesting
day by day.
thanx for pm

keep smiling
waiting for next
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

His Ignorance

The kiss was sweet as honey , warm as pie , Intoxicating as an alcohol !

We were forced to broke apart as we heard someone coughing . I pushed manik and almost jumped on my place. I immediately adjusted my clothes and looked down in embarrassment . I looked up to see Mukti standing there , grinning like an idiot with a glint of naughtiness in her eyes.

Shit ! Why Mukti ? She will tease the hell out of me now.

But Manik was least bothered about her presence . He was looking at Mukti with an irritated expression on his face , maybe because he was interrupted in between the kiss and that made me chuckle . He passed me a deadly glare while I tried hard to suppress that grin.

"You guys should have locked the room atleast Mukti spoke with a mischievous grin making me more embarrassed.

Manik shook his head and left the room . Mukti looked at me while I immediately went inside the bathroom to avoid her interrogating session and heard her bursting into laughter.

I leaned on the door and the kiss , replayed in my mind . I blushed, I grinned , I smiled. I was so happy . The kiss made me felt content.

But then my mind stuck at Mukti.

Shit.. I had to face her . She will torture me and will ask about all the details and even think about more wilder things.

Biting my lip I Changed myself in loose pajamas and literally braced myself to face Mukti . As soon as I opened the knob and peeped outside , she pounced on me like a hungry lioness pushing the door further .

"What the hell Mukti I screamed rubbing my knuckles . " sorry ! sorry! she chanted from behind while I made my way to the bed. I lied down closing my eyes . "So how was it? she pulled me up . She was behaving like that teenage best friend and was way too excited .

"What do you mean by how was it ? No one ask like that I fumbled with words but maintained that irritated expression . "But I do ! Tell me what more happened She waved her fingers as if she is gonna perform some magic and asked with a naughty grin while my eyes widened understanding what she meant.

"Mukti Shut up and let me sleep . I am tired and I am sleepy Composing myself I stated and again lied down. "Common Nandini ! Don't be so mean She complained but I didn't responded . "Nand.. She stopped as her phone rang . It was Abhimanyu.

Sigh!

"Don't you think that you are saved . I am not gonna leave you like this She shouted as she picked up the phone and left the room.

I got up and let out exasperated sigh !

I knew she won't be back any soon atleast before an hour or more. I immediately picked up my phone to check any messages from Manik but much to my surprise there was none. I mean yes I was expecting a message . I again lied down awake staring the sealing lost in his thoughts .

It felt like a dream , that proximity gave me goose bumps .

My phone buzzed to life and I excitedly peeped in but it was a text from company .

Now I felt bad Manik didn't messaged me . Should I message him ? After a lot of arguments with myself I texted him .

"Slept?

My eyes screamed in happiness seeing those blue ticks. My heart was thumping in my chest as I waited for his reply . Minutes passed but his reply never came . He saw the message right ? Still no reply !

He must be busy' my mind came up with the lame excuse and I placed my phone aside and after that I don't know when sleep took over.

We all were standing outside the Paroisse Saint Pierre-Celestin Church while Manik and Dhruv were gone to get a guide . Paroisse is an early 20-century Church that serves as a Cathederal of the Roman . It is a very beautiful and a peaceful place to visit . But my mind was not at all at peace because of Manik . He was ignoring me since morning and didn't even tried for a single time to initiate a conversation , Not even at the lunch . I was highly pissed and was somehow controlling my anger . Does he regret the kiss ?

Does he regret coming close to me ?

I even tried to initiate a conversation but there was no response from his side and that made me feel useless . Am I loathing this on Manik . My eyes were filled my tears and only I knew how hard I was trying not to burst out .

"Nandini where are you lost? Come let's go Aryaman shook me out of my thoughts and I blinked those tears away .

"Hmm ? ..Ahh ! Yaa I registered the surroundings and realised that everyone had already left except me Aryaman who was calling for me and that made me feel even more worse , Manik never tried to take me along him .

I was feeling pathetic .

"Nandini whats wrong with you? Aryaman asked me softly .

"Ahh Nothing ! I sighed and dragged me along with him .

"Cabir we have all the information which proves that the codes are not delivered yet which means yesterday the agent didn't showed up and we still have a chance Manik spoke to Cabir in almost an inaudible voice . They were standing outside the church while everyone was hearing the guide .

" You mean Dhruv will do it in this Church Cabir was trying to understand his words.

"No not here but We have to be ready always

Cabir nodded .

"Cabir we are doing this from last six months and coming this near we cannot afford to loose . Dropping out is not an option! And if the codes get delivered safely and Dhruv got that packet , things will go out of our hands and we will get no evidences against him . Manik continued scratching his temple, looking around that no one hears them .

"Manik but why Bora Bora ? Its such a small island with negligible crimes . Why here ? Cabir was flabbergasted .

"Exaclty such a small place .. maybe because it's safe Manik reasoned.

"Common Man are you serious ? Safe ! Believe me or not there is something more to this or there is nothing to this Cabir sighed to which manik Nodded.

"And I don't even think that Dhruv will take a risk today after all that happened yesterday . He is not that dumb as he looks Cabir added further.

"And what the hell is this place man ?Why are we here ? We visited the church right so now let's go . They all are listening to the guide as if they are gonna give some history test about this place Cabir spoke loud enough to grab everyone's attention to which everyone chuckled.

"Guys from here we will go back to the hotel and in the evening we will leave for tullilipti point , we will stay there for a night and will come back to the hotel tomorrow . It's a beautiful place. We have our rooms booked in the ship . Believe me we all will enjoy a lot Dhruv chirped with excitement.

"Yeah I am excited Throwing her hands in the air Alya jumped in excitement .

While I stood there completely lost in my own thoughts . Manik is definitely getting on my nerves . I was not at all excited about visiting tullipti point but was happy about the fact of going back to the hotel because I know I shall be getting some peace and I badly needed that . I really need a place to sit alone to get my mind sorted. And most importantly I need to talk to Manik .

Leaning on the railing , standing in the balcony I looked outside . Cherishing the beauty of nature , Cherishing the beauty of Bora Bora . Everything so calm , so peaceful .

I was alone in my room because after we came back Mukti left with Alya for shopping . I thought I would get time with Manik to talk but he being a complete jerk left for his room along with Cabir and Dhruv while Aryaman too left to catch a nap.

I was still not understanding What was wrong ? Manik was being completely ignorant to me and that made me feel bad . I felt like crying .

I heard someone knocking my door. I sighed as I went to open the door .

Aryaman !

"Knock ! Knock ! He knocked my head with the back of his finger . "Aryaman what are you doing I shifted back . "Knocking some brains in your head He teased me and I rolled my eyes smiling faintly . I shut the door behind making my way back to balcony . I looked back to see Aryaman and noticed him searching something everywhere .

"Did you lost something ? What are you searching for I asked him walking back to the room puzzled.

"Yeah ! I lost something very precious He spoke sadly and kept looking around for it .

"Ok but here ?Anyways Tell me I will help you I demanded for obvious.

"Actually only you can help me He finally looked at me .

"Aryaman what are you saying ? Speak clearly

He bent a little towards me , bringing his fingers near my face and tried to curl my lips up in a smile . "Aryaman kya kar rhe ho ?

"Exactly this is what I have lost ..your smile he spoke cheesily and my lips broke into a smile .

"cheee chee Aryaman itna cheesy ! What happened to your standards I mocked him . That was sweet but still very cheesy.

"I really need to find someone for you I exclaimed making a sad face . "Someone hotter unlike you He taunted me while I slapped his arm glaring him .

How mean !

"you know what Arya jitna time tum apni lab mein rehte ho , us hisaab se you can only get along with dead bodies ..Choose someone from them only I was too not less .

"Even they are hotter than you Moorthy He was on a roll .

"If you want to stay alive keep your mouth shut otherwise I won't think twice before stabbing a knife in your throat that too brutally I picked up a cushion from the couch and threw at his face but he caught it on time.

"you don't have guts to kill an insect and you will kill me . What a joke! He mimicked me. While I threw another cushion and he again caught it . He was a pro in it .
And that was it . I so wanted to kill him . I picked up everything that came into my hand and started throwing at him furiously .

Common I am hot !

He laughed ducking from my shots pissing me more . After some time we both were tired and I collapsed on the couch which was not in a very good condition while he fell on the bed panting heavily. After about five minutes we looked at each other and burst out laughing .

This is how we were ...Crazy !

Sipping my mocktail , leaning on the railing of the ship ,standing under the dark sky, I gazed the stars . These white stones make the dark pitch black sky look beautiful . Don't they ?

Cool breeze fanning my body somehow calmed the raging storm inside me . Everyone was inside , enjoying the party . I wasn't in the mood so came out .
Actually I came outside because of the fear of breaking down in front of everyone . I wiped those stupid tears again harshly with the back of my hand . I couldn't hold this any longer . It was paining ,to see Manik behaving like that with me . He was acting as if I don't exist anymore and I don't even know what was my fault .

Things went more bitter when Alya suggested Manik to dance with me while he rejected saying he don't feel like dancing with me . I cannot even count the number of efforts I made since we came here to just talk to him . But he kept ignoring me like anything . Didn't he noticed my tears eyes ?
I kept gazing the sky as if trying to get answers and allowed the tears to flow .

"Here take this .. Someone passed a tissue standing beside me . Though I knew who it was but still looked at him .

Manik.

"First you make me cry and then pass me these .I spoke bitterly throwing the tissue away .

"What did I do ? He still have the audacity to behave that innocent .

"You didn't did anything wrong na ? Then why are you here

"Don't get too attached to me Nandini , you will regret it He spoke after a long silence and his eyes held something .

"I am already regretting it Manik I was uttering each word bitterly but my tone was helpless too.

He chuckled .

Tears again made their way down . I don't know why I was feeling hopeless .

"Nandini Stop crying

"What do you think of yourself Manik . You just cant treat me like this . You are ignoring me since morning . Atleast tell me what's wrong ? What's my fault ?

"Don't get too attached to me Nandini , you will regret it He repeated making me more furious .

What does that mean ? Does he think I am not in a mood to solve his puzzled words.

"Manik seriously do you think I am in a mood to play these puzzle games. I shouted furiously . He didn't replied.

Stop testing my patience man !

"And mujhe chodo what was that tomorrow . Suddenly Dhruv and Cabir went missing and you reacted so extreme ! So extreme . And then that call from Cabir . His phone was off right ? Then how did he called you ? ... And that place...that Dark alley ?...What was that ? What was Cabir doing there ? I was letting it all out .

He looked away .

"Manik look at me .I am talking to you. I need answers Manik I shouted at the top of my voice . Even I have never witnessed this site of mine !

"Nandini you are just thinking a lot . There is nothing like that . They were missing and I was tensed and why wouldn't be I ? There is nothing more to it . He lied like a pro snapping back at me .

"Oh So I am thinking a lot ... Ohk Fine Mr Malhotra ! But would you care to explain why are you ignoring me like I don't exist

"I answered that already Nandini . Don't get too attached to me , you will get nothing but disappointment . He said simply , his eyes carrying a mystery which I badly wanted to solve . I looked into his eyes and felt like they will swallow me inside .

"Manik how can you say that , we are going to get married soon My voice cracked , my throat choked with emotions as I spoke without breaking the eye contact . He kept looking at me but never replied.
I leaned back on the railing breaking the eye-contact , looking away .

He turned back to leave.

"Manik I whispered without turning back . He stopped.

"Do you regret kissing me ?

And the next thing I knew was he placed his lips over mine . We kissed again . I didn't responded . I was drained out completely . It was a short kiss . He broke the kiss and whispered at my lips looking directly into my eyes "I can never regret that kiss . It was my best kiss till date His words somehow amazed me and I felt less heartbroken .

He wiped my tears with his fingers and giving me a last glance left while I stood there like a statue , lifeless .

~It sucks when you're ignored by the person who's attention is the only thing you want in the world.~
-Unknown

Confusion ! Confusion ! Confusion !

Longest update till now ! How was it ?

I don't know how many times I wrote Manan conversation . It really gave me tough time . But I know it was needed . There conversation was needed . I know you all are confused right now but trust me things will unfold soon and will make sense . This story is really tough to write because I have to make sure I don't leave any loop holes . And trust me all your questions will be answered soon . Very soon !

This story consists definite amount of chapters and only few are left .

But I really don't think you guys are enjoying it because the response is really disheartening . I feel no excitement while updating .

Please comment and leave your views . I want to know how you feel about the chapters .

Criticism is more than welcome but make sure you don't go personal .

Much Love

Akanksha !

FarialoveManan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsm update! !! loved the manan conversation ...
continue soon dear.
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Finding Keys

Wiping my tears away and after getting a grip on myself I walked back to everyone . They were busy enjoying as Mukti and Cabir were having their shots competition with crowd surrounding them and hooting for them while Alia and Dhruv were busy romancing each other and Manik was sitting near the counter gulping his drink whereas Aryaman was nowhere to be seen . I sighed as I didn't knew what to do . I can't go to Cabir and Mukti as they are highly drunk and were having fun while I don't drink alcohol.

Its not like I have never tried , I did and the experiences I had or the people had because of me is highly embarrassing for me and hilarious for them . And about this shots competition I bet that no one in this entire world can beat Mukti in this department . She can actually gulp all the alcohol of this entire world when she gets into that zone . Like sometimes I wonder how can anyone drink so much at a time and still don't get drunk easily . I have seen her sleeping but never behaving weird after getting drunk and moreover its not like she is addicted to booze but she just go crazy when she is in the mood .

By now Alya and Dhruv were dancing cozily on the romantic music looking extremely cute and adorable . For a moment I looked at Manik with teary eyes ; my eyes held questions, hurt, raw feelings ,anger at the same time and when he noticed me looking at him he gazed back at me with blankness in eyes . His eyes displayed no emotions but stiffness while I kept looking deeper and deeper but he was very good in covering it up or maybe he don't feel anything. Feeling embarrassed and knowing that my tears will flow down any moment I looked away .

"Can I get the chance to dance with this beautiful lady" Aryaman asked me charmingly buzzing me to life. I gasped for a second and realised he was standing there in front of me bowing his head down asking me to dance with him .

Such a Drama he is !

"Aaahh ! I remember someone saying that I don't look hotter and blah blah ...yesterday ! No ?" I pouted battling my eyelashes innocently .

"Ahan ! But who said that now you look hotter .. I mean I just asked a beautiful lady"

"I am offended" Giving him a deadly glare I frowned and spoke sternly .

"Oh ..I m so sorry Moorthy" Sarcasm at its peak .

"By the way I am so embarrassed to admit that you look amazing in this dress and ..Ermm hot as fire" he spoke in a genuine tone.

"Thank -you" I bowed down with a smile .

"Oh Shit ... tum tou sach maan gayin"

"such a moron you are" I punched him lightly on his stomach and he faked an owww.

"Now dance.." he looked towards the centre.

"sochna padega" Shaking his head he dragged me with him while I laughed out loud seeing that grumpy look on his face .

The atmosphere turned steamy as we matched our steps with the intense music. We laughed, we danced , we talked and I felt good. I felt better .

We were dancing on the beats closely and intensely . His hands gently wrapped around my waist and my hands clutching his shoulders for support . We danced like a pro when I felt someone's intense gaze on us . I felt weird , because the gaze was powerful . My body automatically stiffened as I frantically looked around for the source.

Manik !

A knot formed in my stomach as I looked at him meekly . His grip on the glass tightened as he saw Aryaman picking me up from the back and twirling me around .

Our closeness was affecting him. As soon as the realisation dawned upon me I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach . I liked the possessiveness , his eyes held for me . It made me feel important .

Because I could react , I saw Manik marching towards us with long steps .

What is he gonna do ? Is he angry ? Is he jealous ? Do he feeling anything for me ?

My heart thumped louder as an unknown emotion crept my being and I felt weak on my knees due to which my grip on Aryaman's shoulder tightened .

"Can I get her back ?" Manik asked Aryaman not leaving my face for a second .

"May I have the luck to dance with her" Manik continued looking at me very intensely , that I shivered at my place .

The mere thought of me dancing with him so closely left me into jitters .

Ahh ! Nandini , Get a grip on yourself girl .

"Sure , she is ... all yours" Aryaman answered half -heartedly and left after giving us a weak smile . I turned to Manik slowly .

Looking at him awkwardly , I forwarded my hand to him , biting my lower lip . He gave me a 'what' expression and I passed him an alien look .

"Dance?" I said in a obvious tone .

"ab Mood ni hai" he answered with a sly smirk , scratching his neck sideways and moved ahead . I stood there for a minute trying to get what just happened .

What the f**k ?

What.The.Actual.f**k ?

My anger knew no limits and I felt rejected, frustrated , irritated, angry, disgusted and what not !

What does this man think of himself ?

I walked behind him like a huffed bull and turned him roughly towards me roughly grabbing his broad shoulders.

"What" He tried to act all innocent .

"Manik !" I spoke in a warning tone.

"Kya hua?" He asked disinterested.

Rubbing my palms together and somehow controlling my sudden urge to beat him , I uttered clenching my teeths

"Manik ,Stop.testing .my.patience !"

"But what happened ? Why are you so angry"

Argghh ! Ayiaapa !

"You know what Manik Malhotra .. just ..just Get lost !" I pushed him furiously and made my way back to my room . I heard him laughing at my back which made me more furious .

I wonder how I have not killed him still !

I was standing outside my room waiting for Mukti to come back . She was having the keys and I couldn't help anything rather than waiting for her and muttering silent abuses to this entire universe . I even needed to change as I felt cold in my one-piece .

Some more time passed and there was still no sign of Mukti . Letting out an exasperated sigh I headed back to the party area . Most of the space was empty and things were discarded everywhere . Some people who were highly drunk were lying there only while some were still partying . I looked around for Mukti and there she was .

But ... ! Ahh ! She was sleeping on the couch in god knows what kind of position and I knew I was in trouble .

She was having the keys and she is sleeping here because she was drunk and I bet no one in the entire world can made this lady up before morning .

Now what should I do ? Where can I go ?

Making a note in my mind to kill Mukti later I searched for Cabir . He can help me for sure . He had done the bookings and maybe he can be a help . He was not there so I made my way to his room .

I knocked on their room praying to god that Cabir should open it . I seriously didn't wanted to see Manik ... at least not now .

But ... But.. But how can Ayiappa be a little clement on me , he love to make me irritated .

Manik opened the door and looked at me questioningly . He was now wearing his reagular pair of shorts and a vest .

"Ermm ...Where is cabir?" I never looked up at him . I didn't wanted to .

"What happened?" His voice held concern .

'Stop Faking this concern man' I so wanted to scream but kept mum .

"I asked where is Cabir?"

"And I asked what happened?"

"Fine tumhe nahi batana tou mat batao , I will look for him on my own" Pushing him aside I hoped inside and searched for Cabir .

"Nandini what are you doing ... Cabir is not here" Manik ranted from behind while I made my way to the bathroom . The room was small and Cabir was a human not a ring whom I need to find in the cupboard or inside the drawers.

The bathroom was empty and I groaned in frustration.

"Nandini hua kya h ?" Manik shouted furiously from behind but who cares .

I rolled my eyes and made my way outside only to be stopped in tracks . He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and I collided in his chest .

"I asked you something . What happened?? " He asked me softly yet sternly .

"And I didn't replied you , which means I don't want to"

"I am asking you for the last time hua kya hai?"

"And I am telling you for the last time , I am not telling you"

He rolled his eyes and sighed "Nandini it's past midnight ..tell me what's wrong"

"Not you ..Never" I spat bitterly .

"What wrong Nandini ..why are you so angry ?" He was loosing his calm witch each passing second and somewhere the bitchy corner in my heart was enjoying his state.

"seriously Manik you are asking me this?" I taunted him back.

"ohk fine .. lets keep that aside and can we act a little maturely ..its past midnight and we can continue this later" He spoke and I knew he was right .

I nodded and his grip loosened as he stood a little away from me . I suddenly missed his warmth beside me . But chucking that out I finally spoke "Umm Mukti was having the keys of our room and now she is asleep out in the party are and I was looking for Cabir so that he can help but.."

"Ohh.. so what Mukti is asleep right ? wake her up and take the keys from her" that Einstein came up with the stupidest idea that I wanted to stand at the top of Eifel Tower and clap for him .

"Bingo ..And there is stupid written over my face ! No ?" I clapped for him loudly . He still didn't got me and I felt like banging my head on the wall.

"Manik whenever Mukti gets drunk and sleeps ...there is no one ...like no one in this entire universe who can wake her up till she gets up on her own" I spoke maintaining my calmness with enough spaces fisting my hands into balls .

"How's that even possible" He shrugged and murmured more to himself.

"You wanna check?" I almost shouted and He was taken aback and instantly nodded in a no.

Did I just intimidated him ? Did I ?

Calm your nerves down Nandini !

Breathe In .

Breathe Out .

Breathe In.

Breathe Out.

"But ..did you checked her stuff or her pockets where she must have kept the keys?" Manik said scratching his temple to which I mouthed a 'No'.

I felt a little embarrassed as I saw my sister sleeping in the weirdest position one can ever sleep. "What are you waiting for ? Go check her pockets" Manik said and I nodded .

Shoving my hands inside her pockets I slid out her phone and then checked deeper . There was nothing I got except her phone which I put back in her pockets .

I straightened back disappointed and Manik sighed .

"Now where the hell is Cabir?" He groaned and looked around .

"Ermm Nandini did you checked on the sofa under her, maybe keys gir gayin hon" I nodded and checked under her arms . I moved on the other side of the sofa , when something came in my way and I stumbled and was ready to fall but two pair of arms saved me and held me close . Manik held me close, protectively in his embrace and I felt warm . I felt content .

"You ok?" Before I could reply or even pass him a nod he screamed "What the f**k?" My eyes followed his eyes and what I saw made me laugh .

Yes I laughed, much in the opposite of the situation while Manik shook his head in disbelief .

Cabir was sleeping on the ground behind the sofa and I couldn't help but laugh .

We were now standing back in his room in silence . "Manik thank -you but I think I should go now ..you sleep" I uttered breaking the awkward silence in the atmosphere .

"And where do you think you are going" He held my wrist stopping me into my tracks . Every time He touches me and my whole existence turns insane . His touch is something !

"Ermm ..I will manage something"

"And how you will you manage?"

And I didn't knew what to reply . What to answer him back ? How I am going to manage even I didn't knew . I frowned thinking the best possible excuse I can come up with .

"Forget it you can stay here .. you can sleep with me" He uttered so easily while my eyes widened in shock .

No !

No !

No ! No ! No !

A Big Fat NO .

I can't stay here . My thoughts suddenly went wild and I knew I cannot afford that.

"No , I will stay with Aryaman !"

I know the chapter was crap . It was shit but I promise to update the next part sooner and a better one .

The chapter was not a decided one but I just added it out of fun . Erm I don't know

Sorry !

But still I expect you guys to appreciate my effort and leave your response .

Vote ! Comment ! Follow!

Lots of Love

Akanksha

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

A lie ?

"No , I will stay with Aryaman ! I uttered and a huge grin hovered over my lips on finding the best excuse .

"Yes ! ..yes I can stay with Aryaman " Smiling widely and throwing my hands in air , I said. I failed to notice the change in his body language . His muscles stiffened , his jaw tightened and he pressed his lips more , suppressing the growing irritation .

"No , you are staying with me and that's final came his curt reply .

"Manik , Please try to understand . I can really manage with Aryaman but I can't stay here ..please I begged.

I was already fighting with my inner feelings and I don't want to loose myself to Manik by staying close to him . Though we are going to get married but the way Manik is behaving with me , his bipolar nature is giving me no positive vibes . I have fallen for him but no matter what , I am not going to end up by making a fool out of myself . I know Manik doesn't love me or maybe he doesn't feel anything for me because if he does , he won't be breaking my heart bit by bit .

"I never gave you an option He said , kicking my paradise brutally and moved towards the closet.

By the look on his face , I knew there was no point arguing with him . He will do what he wants to .

He picked out a spare T-shirt and a pair of shorts from the cup-board and threw it to me while I was fast enough to catch it .

"Go and Change !

I groaned in frustration and stomping my feet headed towards the bathroom and closed the door with a thud.

I so wish to do the same with his neck !

Changing my clothes I came outside only to see that logger head sleeping comfortably on the bed . After mumbling some silent abuses I cleared my throat to grab his attention but that moron didn't moved an inch even.

Tightening my fists , I paced towards the bed . Looking at that guava face , I smirked. Proudly looking at my fist , my hand made its way to punch his shaped nose but stopped abruptly just above his nose as he opened his eyes . The smirk on my face vanished as I stood there horrified on getting caught .

Making a puppy face ,I tried taking a step back but before I could , Manik pulled me under him with a jerk . I gasped while a sly smirk played on his lips. Our chests colliding with each other creating havoc inside my body . Battling my long eyelashes, I gaped at him with rabbit eyes , aware of the fact that I was finding it hard to breathe . His arm under my waist tightened its grip and my palms rested on his broad shoulders.

"you were awake . aren't you ? I whispered breathing uneven .

A sly smirk captured his thin lips . "Why are you so angry at me . I don't like it.

"Why do you ignore me?

"you were going to punch me . won't you ? he asked with an amused expression . I flinched.

"You are hiding things ? I accused him, a bitter smile playing on my lips .

"I think we should sleep He sighed , shifting away from me lying on the other side staring the ceiling . I suddenly missed his warmth .

"I don't think the same , but if you say so ! I turned my back at him switching the lamp post.

I closed my eyes to calm my senses. I felt teary and realised this man has turned me into a cry baby . I never used to be the person I am being with him .He too switched off the lights .

After sometime I felt Manik pulling me close to his chest as he entangled our legs gently gripping my waist and his hot minty breathes fanned the crook of my neck . Adjusting myself more into his large frame ,I pulled the duvet over us !

Walking down with Mukti for breakfast I wished the earth to split and swallow me down . We were certainly back to our hotel from the tullilipti point early in the morning and now after getting freshen up , we were going in the restaurant area for breakfast while Aryaman was sleeping in his room And I couldn't help but believe that Mukti was still under the after effects of alcohol .Yes , because she was talking such shit and was hell bent in embarrassing the shit out of me . I so regret the moment when Cabir came back in the room very early in the morning , using his keys and saw me and Manik sleeping together on the bed and then the rest is history . From the time she got to know this , she is busy irritating the hell out of me and is asking me all the gross questions . I felt like taping her mouth and pulling my hairs at the same time .

"Mukti we only slept together and we didn't did anything ok so stop roaming your mind there I pursued my lips in annoyance .

"How's that even possible she screamed so loudly that people in the hallway literally passed us weird looks.

This cant get more embarrassing !

"Enough now , just shut up I glared at her . She giggled .

When did she became so girly !

"I think Abhimanyu should rethink about marrying you . I cant believe someone can be so sure about you I mocked her .

"And I cant believe , you guys missed such a good opportunity I rolled my eyes .

"Did you talk to Dad ? He is missing us I tried to change the topic .

"There is no point in changing the topic , I am not letting it go She winked at me .

"You are so cheap Mukti

"And you are hopeless She laughed ,side hugging me as we located others sitting on the table .

My phone buzzed. It was dad , I sighed.

"Mukti I will join you guys soon I waved my phone at her while she nodded and went ahead.

"Cabir the shares are going down and we need funds otherwise we will suffer a huge loss, our company is leading nowhere if it goes like this ...we are in an emergency , we need investors Dhruv said.

"Yes Guys ! we can't sit back and enjoy the show , we are loosing the market and we need to buck up before its too late Cabir seconded Dhruv scratching his temple.

"Guys ! Guys ! Guys! Hold on ..I am in contact with few of our investors and Akash emailed me the share market reports too, I will handle this Manik jumped in between .

"But Manik what about money ? we need it , we need to settle the shares Alya added .

"What happened guys ? why so serious? Mukti sat beside Alya .

"umm nothing ..just hah Alya replied meekly .

"whatever it is atleast its not nothing' , I mean I heard you guys what's the matter?

"Malhotra Industries are in a need of funds . We need money , we need to settle down the shares and now even the investors are pulling back because of the sudden fall in share market ..we are screwed Dhruv groaned.

"Dhurv Dhurv Dhurv hold on wait a minute, but what about the investors who are their in contract with you , they cannot pull back right Mukti quizzed.

"Yes and they are not but recently we signed a deal with Singhania's and it wasn't a contract for a year but a first manufacture deal on a new idea and if the response in the market would have came good then we could lead it further but now the shares dropped down and our major money is invested in that first stock and now he is just pulling back Dhruv groaned.

"We can help you Mukti uttered after a long silence.

"I mean Dad ...he can help you she explained.

"No Mukti thats not needed Manik spoke while other nodded.

"Oh common guys ...there is no big deal in that and just be practical , we are family right Mukti tried to convince.

"No Mukti it's better not to mingle personal and professional things Alya said.

"and moreover here we are not talking about a minor amount , its big and there is no point in not messing this up Manik spoke sternly.

"yeah exactly there is no point in messing this more ...I am talking to Dad and that's final Mukti said.

"What's final? I came back after finishing the call and sat beside Cabir .

"Nandini there is some financial issues there company is facing and we are' offering them help and that's final Mukti answered me back .

"Ohk ! I mumbled without questioning further and asking the depth of the matter.

"Aryaman didn't came? Alya asked .

"That sleepy head is still sleeping I informed her.

"So whats the plan for today guys ? I chirped , slightly looking at Manik .

"I still feel so wasted , I am not going anywhere Mukti sulked holding her head .

"I second you Cabir joined her and I rolled my eyes .

"Even I am tired Alya spoke munching the pasta.

"Me too Dhruv added rubbing the behind of his neck .

"And you Manik I said irritated.

But before he could reply Cabir jumped inNo ..how could he be tired , he had his best night to would Mukti gave him a hi-five.

My eyes widened and blood rushed my cheeks . I looked at Manik who was sitting there so chilled out .

"Guys are we missing something? Alya quizzed raising his eyebrows.

"Yea... Mukti stopped as I started choking badly . I cant get more embarrassed . why me ? Why me God ?

"Nandini you ok ? Alya passed me water which I gulped immediately .

After getting back to normal I glared Mukti . I am going to kill her .

But there was still nor reaction from Manik and he was sitting completely unaffected and that somewhat hurt me . A little !

I uninterestedly kept munching my food . I seriously don't know how to deal with this man .

"Guys ..since we are not going anywhere and even I didn't slept properly last night I stopped abruptly as Cabir coughed a little. I passed him are-you-serious look and continued "so I am going back in my room and even I need to see Aryaman I got up and turned back to leave .

But stopped as Manik came to me and held my hand and uttered "Guys I and Nandini are going to see the city and dragged me along with him .

"Enjoy ! Mukti shouted from behind while everyone laughed .

What is this man ?

After visiting the Bora Bora Lagoonarium , we picked our scooty and headed to Mount Otemanu . Honestly I didn't enjoyed much at the Lagoonarium because I didn't tried scuba Diving and that was all ,interesting about there . Manik had literally begged me to join him but I was adamant at my part of not going for that . I was too scared to try even . He had told me that he was there and he will be there and nothing would happen to me and honestly I felt good about it . Maybe only for scuba-diving but he did gave an assurance and I couldn't be more happy .

Yet I denied him again making a puppy face to which he gave up and went for it alone .

Mount Otemanu held my big expectations. Though Bora-Bora is famous for its Lagoon , where snorkelling adventures , jet sky excursions and diving experiences abound and turquoise water but I was more excited about hiking .

I requested Manik not to take the helicopter services , for a sweat free elevated experience but to opt for climbing it rather, knowing the fact that the path is notoriously twisted and some parts even require ropes .

"No way on earth we are going to climb it . It's dangerous and there is no need when we can go from helicopter He denied throwing all my excitement in garbage .

"Manik ...please please please please please . It will be fun . We can take a guide too for security basis . But there will be no fun with helicopter I tried my best .

"No No Never . Do you have any idea how dangerous the path is ? He sighed placing his hands on his waist .

"Ok fine ..agar tumhe itna hi dar lag raha h tou tum jao helicopter se , I will go alone I gritted in irritation .

"What ?? You think I am scared that's why I am saying this . Oh Gawwd Nandini do you have any idea how stupid you sounds?

"And do you have any idea how mean you are sounding I snapped back at him .

He groaned kicking the stone . I pressed my lips in irritation and turned to leave to find a guide. He grabbed my arm "Where do you think you are going ?

"Leave my hand!

"There is no way on earth I am going to let you go alone He said.

I stumbled and before I could fell Manik gripped my shoulders giving me an assuring nod . Currently we were climbing up while our guide was climbing ahead of us . He was walking effortlessly and smoothly as if he know each and every gap and turn . He was glancing back at us time to time to gape if we are okay and was telling us the history and some interesting facts of this place .

I hate to admit that even Manik was quite comfortable in climbing and was doing the deed smoothly . He looked everything but not a first-timer.

"Had you done this before ? I asked.

He simply shrugged and I took it as a yes. After climbing a little more I felt fatigued . I was panting heavily .

I stopped abruptly , sitting on the nearby rock and picked out the water bottle from the bag pack and placed it on my lips .

"I told you it's tiring more than exciting Manik beamed sitting beside me .

I noticed the guide too sat far from us as he noticed us taking a break .

"I never knew it would be this difficult . I am sorry I was feeling bad . He sighed and placed his arm across my shoulder pulling me into a side hug .

"Don't worry we can come back by helicopter if that's possible He smiled.

"But we still have left to climb I was hell bent on blaming myself and tears dwelled up in my eyes.

"Its just a little left ..I know you can do that He stood up pulling me too with him . I gave him a small smile feeling better and he just passed me an assuring nod.

Exhaling badly and panting heavily I finally made it to the top . As soon as I stepped on the topmost rock , Manik forwarded his hand to me for support . He had reached there few seconds back and I knew he could have done that much faster if it wasn't me with him . Yes of course because when he did that rope part so comfortably in the middle , it left me flabbergasted . I was surprised , impressed and shocked at the same time .

We walked through the narrow paths and stopped when we reached the normal ground after climbing few uneven stairs from between the mountains .

I looked around to find most of the tourists standing at the coffee-shop or a coffee-stall to be more precise . I pointed towards it to Manik while he nodded .

The man passed us two thermocol cups of coffee . Holding the cup from the upper side , I sipped . It felt warm and better . There were few more stalls around of noodles and thai food too . The view of the island from the top was worth it . The crystal clear water below , the coral gardens , Matira point beach , Faanui Bay and the most beautiful heart-shaped island of Tupai looked breath-taking .

Besides hiking, Mount Otemanu the center piece of the Island was infamous for the remnants of an extinct volcano . We stayed there a little time more and then came back by the helicopter .

"So you enjoyed ? Manik chirped as we kept walking to the parking to grab our scooty .

"Yeah it was fun .Though it was tough but I loved it I laughed.

He smiled, "hungry?

"Umm A little I bobbed my head .

"A little? Mahn I am starving here he pouted quizzing his eyebrows skeptically . I chuckled .

He shoved the key , unlocking the scooty but before he could climb his phone rang . He looked at the screen for few seconds , finally picking it up while I was fast enough to see cabir's name flashing on the screen .

Moving a little away from me he talked over the phone . His face turned cold as he looked in all the directions robotically . As soon as he finished the call , he shook his head ,tension clearly visible on his face as he groaned and kicked the tire furiously . He again looked everywhere frantically rubbing his palms over his mouth .

"Manik what's wron...? I took a step towards him but before I could complete , I was pushed to the ground with Manik over me and what I heard left me frozen .

A.Bullet.Sound.

A.Bullet.

A.Freaking.Bullet.

A.Bullet.Aiming.At.Us.

A Bullet who was shot for us but it hit the tree rather . I gulped as I felt dizzy . I felt my throat chocking with fear . Manik looked at me for a second and then got up immediately glancing around . The parking area was not crowded but two or three people who were there had ran out with all they had . I tried getting up but realised that my elbow was badly hurt because of the pressure I fell on the ground . I shrieked in pain while Manik was still glancing everywhere, maybe to locate the shooter . I started feeling nausea .

"Get up , We don't have time He ran up to me and pulled me up by pressing the cut badly completely unaware that I was hurt . I winced and jumped in pain .

"Shit ! he murmured when he saw blood oozing out of the deep cut I got just below the elbow .

"Manik what is happeni...

"Not now, we need to leave fast he grabbed my other arm as he shoved the key inside while I climbed back immediately , still terrified.

Within seconds, we were on the road and I noticed Manik taking the opposite route . Maybe because , I saw cops coming from the main route .

We drove from the middle of the forest and the beach when we finally came out to the main road . Manik stopped the scooty in a narrow street which was isolated unlike the other crowded streets . He still looked everywhere before giving me a look while I stood there too scared to react . I was mentally petrified and visibly scared.

He soon made a call walking back and forth , clearly shouting at the caller . I couldn't exactly heard what he was shouting, as I was too numb to listen .

My mind was blasting with all possible mishappenings that could had happened as I tried to gulp the lump in my throat . And the most obvious question doing rounds in my mind was "did the bullet was actually aimed at us . And if yes then why ?

I was very sure that I have never been involved with any such rivalries which will cause me death and moreover here at Bora-Bora made no sense to me . Maybe the shot was for Manik . Not Maybe ! Hell yes , It was for him . But he is a businessmen , why the heck on earth someone will try to kill him , that too here at Bora-Bora .

I wiped the dripping sweat over my face and gazed at Manik who was still on the phone .

Suddenly all the incidents flashed in my mind ; that day when Dhruv and Cabir went missing , the way he reacted . That dark alley where we find them . The way they were talking about Dhruv . The way he was ignoring me .

"Don't get too attached to me Nandini , you will regret it

His words rang in my mind and I felt weak on my knees , I was finding it hard to stand even . He had warned me before . He is not what he seems .

As soon as the realisation hit my brains I felt a sudden pang in my chest . I was horrified .

After finishing the call , Manik grabbed the water bottle from the bag back which was lying on the street and holding my hand gently cleaned the wound . The dried blood flowed along with water , some even dripping over my dress and now the cut was visible more clearly . It wasn't deep but long . He tied his handkerchief over it .

I jerked his hand away as if gaining my senses back .

"Nandi..

"It was all a lie .. It is all a lie I cried moving away from him .

"Liste...

"The shot was for us...The shooter was aiming at us ...at you.. I cried louder . He tried to grab my arm but I pushed him away . "Now everything makes sense ..that day you were actually worried when your friends went missing..you ignoring me ..that dark alley ...everything ...everything makes sense I screamed more to myself than to him .

"Nandini ..listen to me he shouted grabbing my shoulders .

"No you listen to me I tried to push him but his grip around my shoulders was stiff .

"you tell me Manik Malhotra who are you? I grabbed his collars .

He sighed and rubbed his forehead .

"Nandini ... he called out my name taking me in a hug . I kept pushing him but his grip was too strong . By now I was a crying mess . I was crying incoherently gripping his T-Shirt in my fists , placing my head over his chest .

"Who are you Manik ? I asked slowly in a cracking voice , still not looking up at him .

"A lie He sighed.

It's the longest update , I have ever written . Confused ? ahh I understand I don't blame you guys even .

So a bullet . it has turned into a game of life and death now ..huh huh

what do you think what's going on ?

Who is Manik ? What is Nandini going to do now ?

What are you expecting ?

I don't know because I hardly get any comments . I am blessed with all the silent readers. I am continuing this story for those who read this and vote for it .

And those who comments . Thank- you , Thank- you so much !

Guys It literally took me a day to write the update and two days to write that technical share market part . I was just not getting that right . You know what it took so much of efforts to think and then plan for dialouges and then write it and then edit it , it's a long and tiring process .

But if you are reading it and liking the content then couldn't you press a vote button or leave few words of appreciation that could probably motivate the writer to write further.
Couldn't you ?

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg manik behaviour is so strange
Nandini and mukti are falling into their trap so soon
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm. Dear...

Very mysterious and interesting story. .

Thanks for updates. ...