Family time of murthys...
They r going to bora-bora..
Wow!
It's gonna be super fun..
Manik is being possessive...
Poor aryaman..
Thnxxx for the pm...
Continue soon...
Looking forward to read further parts...
sohai121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing one!!
Wats with dis manik ??he z planing something bigger!!
Nandu ,,she is so so naive
I pity on aryaman
Luking frwrd to d story
Tysm for pm
Continue soon
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story read it in a go continue
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished all parts in one go.
Amazing story with alot suspense.
Like nandni I'm also missing something about him. 😃
He is realy a mysterious man.
Trip is gonna be fun.
Aryaman vs possessive majnu Manik.
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I just start reading this story well done nice story line brilliant writing look forward for next update take care keep smiling and God bless you sweetheart ⭐️
reet0143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
amazing concept
really interesting

i love the akshay kumar part

u know akki is my fav one...he is love ...

oh so aaryaman also love nandu

why i am getting a feeling that manik is a army officer and that to in air force ...like he said i love reaching heights...

jo bhi hai it's very interesting and mysterious

loved it

kd83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting and awesome story... you penned it very well...
Pls pls...update soon
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Missing Mate

We reached to our hotel in Bora Bora early in the morning . After having a little and early breakfast we retarded to our rooms to fetch some healthy sleep . We had our four rooms booked as mukti and me were staying in one while manik with cabir and obviously alya and dhruv in one and aryaman alone . Our rooms were adjacent that means , the room next to me was of manik . as soon as the room service opened the door I and mukti entered inside . The room was indeed very beautiful and perfect . The interiors were of blue giving us the feeling of Bora Bora .

"nandini you happy na ?? " mukti's sudden question startled me but the next moment smile captured my lips . "never then before .. my answer was enough to bring a smile on her lips too . "Mukti see i accept the fact that i still dont know manik very much even he doesn't know about me ..but i am trying ..we are trying . We are trying to adjust in each other's shell . I really like talking to him . We both explore ourselves . He is a gentlemen ..the way he respect Dad is something you know is very important for me . Mukti took me in a bear hug and patted my back .

After taking a long nap of five hours we all decided to meet outside the hotel ,all fresh and cheerful . "Guys , see today half of a day is already up so as per the plan let's just explore the near by markets today rather than visiting a specific destination . Let's just split into groups and we'll meet back at the Matira Beach . Girls you all have six hours for the shopping because we have to reach the beach by nine in the evening . Cabir showed us the city map to which all of us nodded . "So Alya Mukti , Cabir Dhruv-Aryaman and Me with Nandini . Manik suggested and blood rushed to my cheeks only on the mere thought of me being alone with him . "Yeah Perfect Cabir nodded glaring Manik . "Guys I have sent you all the detailed map of the city though you can google it but still , so clearly use your phones in any case without getting hyper . Cabir chirped getting serious .

"Nandini let's eat something . I am hungry Manik nagged from behind making me chuckle . It was almost two hours since we were roaming on the streets exploring the city . There were not any big showrooms around but deck of small and open shops everywhere . Bead jewellery and colourful clothes, were most common . I have purchased few dresses and a scarf till now and a sea blue shirt for Manik. During shopping I got to know one thing for sure that Manik Malhotra was not at all interested in shopping . He held my hand and dragged me to the nearby restaurant .

"Manik we left the hotel after having lunch na then how come you are hungry? Like a gentleman he made me sit first and then took a seat in front of me .

"Aren't you tired of your shopping? He snapped at me .

"No but we were purchasing that shirt . The colour was looking good on you

"Whatever ! He stretched his neck to which I made a bad face .

"What would you like to have sir? The waiter asked placing the glasses of water at the table .

"One Tomato Basil Penne pasta and two orange juice Manik ordered looking at me to which I simply nodded .

"Manik you eat so much and still you are so fit . How ? I was noticing him since yesterday and he is such a foddiee. He literally know about every dish and his eyes screams love for food.

"So I am fit . Tell me more . His lips curved into a sly smirk and my eyes widened. "No .. Umm .. I mean you know... you look perfect .Shit I can't make it more worse for me . He was having an amazing time seeing me embarrassed . Such a Monster ! "I mean ...your body it looks perfect

Holy shit ! What the hell I am saying . Can't this earth get split and swallow me inside.

I was highly embarrassed.

Manik was having a tough time controlling his laugh and he burst out laughing which pissed me off. "Manik .. Stop it ! I was irritated .

He stood up and bent towards me . My eyes locked with his .

Is he going to kiss me ?

A shooting shiver ran down my core on the mere thought of him kissing me . He stopped at my face . Our lips few inches away . His hot breathes fanning my face making me shiver . He bent a little more and I closed my eyes. "I know I am hot but stop giving those cute frowns . I am losing it His hot breathe tickled my ear and His words tickled my core . I don't know about him but definitely I was loosing it by the huskiness of his voice .

He immediately sat back at his place leaving me completely flushed.

Meanwhile the waiter came and served us. Manik sipped his juice . "You are so self-obsessed Manik . Who said you are hot and sexy . I said composing myself and realised what shit I have blurted .

Sexy ! This is just not my day .

Manik choked the very next moment and started coughing badly . I rushed to him and rubbed his back "Manik U ok ? Shit he was coughing badly . I made him drink some water and rubbed his back till the time he got normal .

Maik paid the bill as soon as we were done and thankfully he didn't teased me further and dragged the topic more embarrassing the shit out of me .

It was almost eight since we were done . We got a message from Alya that they were also done and were heading to Matira Beach . The beach was at a walking distance so we paced up for our destination .

It was almost nine-thirty and we four were impatiently waiting for cabir dhruv and Aryamaan . We tried contacting Cabir and Dhruv but their phones were switched off while Aryamaan's was out-of-coverage-area. I was sitting silently beside Mukti and Alya who weren't that much stressed but Manik was getting restless with each passing second.

Why is he over- reacting ?They are not kids ..must be coming any time soon .

Just then Aryaman came running panting heavily . "Aryaman where is cabir and Dhruv ? Mukti asked tensed seeing his condition . He was looking like a mess of sweat . His hair messy and his shirt completely wet . Before he could answer Manik pounced over him like a hungry lion and shouted "Speak up Dammit ! Where are Cabir and Dhruv ? .

"I ...I don't know. I tried searching them but .. He answered , his breathes getting normal . "What do you mean you don't know . You guys went together right ? It was Alya .

Manik kicked the nearby stone venting out his frustration and groaned .

What is so wrong with him . It wasn't like I wasn't tensed but what is so wrong to get frustrated about ?

"Manik .. I placed my hand over his shoulder but he jerked it away. I felt hurt . He again pounced on Aryaman . "Ok tell me the last place where you guys were together ?

"Actually Dhruv wanted to use a loo , so we searched for a public loo and cabir and Dhruv went inside but never came outside. What ? How's that possible ?

"which ..which loo ? Manik was quick .

"umm it's just a right and a left from here . Arayaman explained and before we... or to be more precise I could realise anything I saw him running .

"Guys we should check the other possible places too Alya spoke and they all nodded but I just ran behind Manik .

"Nandini stop following me . Go away I was still at a distance from Manik . Though I was trying my level best to match his pace . But he runs way too faster than me . Is he a professional runner ?

"Manik Don't get too stressed . We will find them . They must me somewhere near . I tried pacifying him .

"arghhh Nandini could you please just shut your mouth He shouted and tears welled up in my eyes. I kept shut but i kept following him . He was searching for them hysterically and was even displaying their pictures to the local people and the other tourists over their . I too looked up at all the possible places . I texted Mukti asking her if they found them but she denied.

Now I was even too tensed . Bora Bora is such a small island and is a new place to all of us. Where did they go ?

Just then Manik's phone rang and he quickly picked it up . "Cabir where the hell are you ? ...yes !...yes ! I could see him getting more tensed with each passing second . "You just stay there I will be there in two He hung up and again started running .

"Manik was it Cabir ? He didn't replied .

Though I knew it was . I heard him mentioning his name over the phone call .

But now we found them still he is so tensed . Why ?

We reached near an isolated tunnel and Manik stopped. He was looking for Cabir . I was still glancing the place . The atmosphere was filled with smell of alcohol . I could see people consuming drugs , all lost in their own fantasies . Girls and boys making out randomly . I choked . I was feeling dizzy .

I felt someone holding my hand . It was Manik . But his eyes were still searching for Cabir.

"Manik See that's Cabir I located him . Manik sighed and went to him dragging me along .

"Cabir Where is Dhruv ? No greetings . No Questions . Only Dhruv !

"I lost him . Cabir sighed helplessly .

"What do you mean by you lost him ? Manik was frustrated .

"I tried following him but he fooled me

"I told you that was important .. How could you be so careless . I told you to.. Manik stopped as Cabir glared him noticing me too standing with them and being a part of this conversation .

There is something really fishy . I was already feeling dizzy and their conversation is also not helping me .

"Guys let's search for Dhruv ? Cabir eyed Manik to which he left out an exasperated sigh.

We came out of that tunnel and there was an awkwardness in the atmosphere .

"umm Cabir where did you last left Dhruv ? I asked him anxiously .

"In the loo

f**k this loo !

"I don't understand one thing how's that possible that you both went inside but Dhruv didn't came out I was too frustrated . What the hell was happening . I was about to continue but then my phone buzzed . It was Alya . "Nandini we got Dhruv .. But Cabir isn't there . tum logon ko mila Kya ?

"Yes Alya ! Cabir is with usI said and suddenly Cabir and Manik too seem interested.

"We all are tired and are leaving for the hotel so let's just cancel the plan for Matira Beach . You guys too come there directly . She suggested.

"yeah ! Alright . Its just enough for the day I hung up .

"guys Dhruv mil gaya h and they all are leaving for the hotel so we should also go . I informed them and they nodded .

I paced up and searched for a cab . I was exhausted both mentally and physically . My mind was bursting with tons of questions but my heart didn't dreaded to question them even a one .

I was walking so absent-minded that I directly banged my head in the pole .

Ahh ! that hurts .

I shrieked in pain and Manik came running to me . He rubbed my temple but I jerked his hand away. He was taken aback with my behaviour .

Tit for Tat .

After some time we finally got a cab and we all headed back to the hotel .

Love
Akanksha !

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This story is getting mysterious
Manbir are really hiding something
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting and mysterious update
l think there are something abt