March 17 : A nice episode with some confusions

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Okk Lizzie isn't posting her thread toh I m making it...I hope Lizzie u won't feel bad
So episode was nice
All the students were preparing for SOTY's Ist round n they r working very hard but I din't get some points
1 . Rahul is positive or negative - he helped jogi n jassi when they wanted help but after helping them he made a confusing comment...is bewkoof jogi ko aur uski padhaku behen ko harane ka maza hi kuch aur hai...okk so my confusion is ki what's his actual motive...he seems to be a nice guy
2 . for the first time I felt ki ria has a soft corner for jogi Matlab the way she has stopped adi n then stopped jogi...when she stopped jogi I don't know why but I felt her tone a little authoritative ...not in negative manner but yeah ria ko lagta hai ki woh jogi se thoda much expect kar sakti hai😊
3. I think jonty isn't negative...he wants to ein that's why he chose wrong path otherwise he is a nice guy ...even he said to Amy that jogi n jasdi helped him
4. Amy is worst...I don't like that chick Matlab she is so negative😡
5 . I liked the new coach...she is fair n quite supportive but still her character is also confusing😕
All in all nice episode n yeah not to forget ria was so rude to her momzie BUT what's new in that🤔
N the googly...OMG m loving this new twist
So I think ria jogi will be in one team...rahul jassi in other n adi ankita in other one too
M waiting for tomorrow's episode😉
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Okk Lizzie isn't posting her thread toh I m making it...I hope Lizzie u won't feel bad

nope i dont feel bad at all 😃
So episode was nice
All the students were preparing for SOTY's Ist round n they r working very hard but I din't get some points
1 . Rahul is positive or negative - he helped jogi n jassi when they wanted help but after helping them he made a confusing comment...is bewkoof jogi ko aur uski padhaku behen ko harane ka maza hi kuch aur hai...okk so my confusion is ki what's his actual motive...he seems to be a nice guy
rahul is confusing charcter 😕
2 . for the first time I felt ki ria has a soft corner for jogi Matlab the way she has stopped adi n then stopped jogi...when she stopped jogi I don't know why but I felt her tone a little authoritative ...not in negative manner but yeah ria ko lagta hai ki woh jogi se thoda much expect kar sakti hai😊
even i liked the scene for once i liked ria in this episode 😳

3. I think jonty isn't negative...he wants to ein that's why he chose wrong path otherwise he is a nice guy ...even he said to Amy that jogi n jasdi helped him
honestly i like jhonty😳 he is a very nice guy😊 and he is soo cutiie 😳
4. Amy is worst...I don't like that chick Matlab she is so negative😡
yaar who can be🤣 worst than ankita she tops the list 😆
haan amy is very insecure person
i feel she is grey shaded but not to negative😛
i lik amy and jhonty they look sooo cute together ☺️
amy wants to win soty😊 but she has no personal dushmani😆 against jassi unlike ankita 🤢who does have
5 . I liked the new coach...she is fair n quite supportive but still her character is also confusing😕
All in all nice episode n yeah not to forget ria was so rude to her momzie BUT what's new in that🤔
N the googly...OMG m loving this new twist
So I think ria jogi will be in one team...rahul jassi in other n adi ankita in other one too
see my thread on location parvarish 2😊
jhonty and jassi are in one team 😉
ria and rahul in one team 😉
M waiting for tomorrow's episode😉

Word Count: 1

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights. agree it does sound a good episode. sorry but now a days I am getting confused with the other SOTY contestants.
Amy - is she the little one with glasses??
Rahul - the one in maroon shirt at party. if yes, then I think he is two faced. there is saying " elephant have two sets of teeth - one set to chew and one set to show"
Jonty - the one who was helping jogi and jassi look for the book in last nights episode? if yes, he is quite good looking,
I would love it if adi and ankita in one team. aayega maza. 👍🏼
Ms.SK thumbnail
thanks @lizzie and @sonal for keeping this forum moving forward. 🤗
@lizzie - missed you. nice to see u back
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for highlights. agree it does sound a good episode. sorry but now a days I am getting confused with the other SOTY contestants.

Amy - is she the little one with glasses??
yes shes the little girl 😊
did you see the scene between amy and jhonty on 15th march they look so cute together ☺️
Rahul - the one in maroon shirt at party. if yes, then I think he is two faced. there is saying " elephant have two sets of teeth - one set to chew and one set to show"
yes rahul is the one in the maroon shirt what rahul told jhonty in today episode is soo confusing 😕
yea rahul is 🤢 two faced
Jonty - the one who was helping jogi and jassi look for the book in last nights episode? if yes, he is quite good looking,
yes thats jhonty the cute one 😳
I would love it if adi and ankita in one team. aayega maza. 👍🏼
🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Ms.SK thumbnail
Coach Saxena is a clever one. she is eyes and ears 😉
by now she has sussed all the students. wonder who is her fav. 😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Coach Saxena is a clever one. she is eyes and ears 😉

by now she has sussed all the students. wonder who is her fav. 😆

saxena ma'am doesnt like students 🤣 she has an evil smirk on her face like snape 🤣
her favt i bet jogi 🤣
ratta maar song seq was awesome ⭐️👏
just saw anuj aka jogi instagram pic looks like holi sequence is coming 😉
bhavika and annuj boht wearing white shirt n kurta 😊
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I am looking forward to Jogi & Ria's story 😃
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11