DEHLEEZ pe mere dil ke jo rakkhe hai tumne kadam..

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Once again a very lovely episode...well paced...beautiful...entertaining...romantic ....

best scenes
1)the entry of Adv Sanghi ws powerful...so typical top lawyer attitude..

2)convo between Adarsh and Swadeenta esp d guessing whats in my mind thing..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...tum yehi soch rahi ho na ki maine tumhari fir se ek baar madat ki hai...

3)the way Adarsh gets caught by his bro n his mother everytime he is thinking or lost in swadheenta's thoughts...

4) and last best the best the 1st song sequence ...dey played full song...wow...it is lovely ...cant stop humming it ...

precap Awesome ...so looking frwd fr d epi...the way suhasini reacted n got thinking during her convo wid mr Sinha indicates she might think of taking dis opportunity to help swadheenta more to defeat Ahuja n show his place....

the epis r so interesting dat v dont realise when dey start n end...it seems like dt half an hr jus ends up quickly den normal.๐Ÿ˜Š..
Edited by adits7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yup d epi was gripping..my fav scene was d 2 pt u mentioned n ofcourse d song..it has an everlasting impact...even now it is playing in my head ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw do u think not revealing adarsh n suhasini 's relationship to swadheenta has anything to do wid d story?
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinki_r4

Yup d epi was gripping..my fav scene was d 2 pt u mentioned n ofcourse d song..it has an everlasting impact...even now it is playing in my head ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw do u think not revealing adarsh n suhasini 's relationship to swadheenta has anything to do wid d story?

till nw freedom is taking lots of freedom in giving cold shoulder n stern looks n attitude to Adarsh๐Ÿ˜†...

usko patah toh chale banda asal mein hai kon...wanna see her reaction 1ce she knows who he is...he being so down to earth helpful irrespective of his family bkground m8 surprise her
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adits7

till nw freedom is taking lots of freedom in giving cold shoulder n stern looks n attitude to Adarsh๐Ÿ˜†...

usko patah toh chale banda asal mein hai kon...wanna see her reaction 1ce she knows who he is...he being so down to earth helpful irrespective of his family bkground m8 surprise her

ohh yeah dat ll b pretty much fun to watch uda hua rang on her chehra after knowing him ๐Ÿ˜†
adits7 thumbnail

ohh yeah dat ll b pretty much fun to watch uda hua rang on her chehra after knowing him ๐Ÿ˜†

yep exactly
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree to your analysis. Once again Manish Wadwaji as advocate singhvi. Very fine performer. Expecting to see some top notch performance from him
Adarsh asking swa to be silent, making the symbolism more clear that freedom has to be careful and guided by principles to ensure not caught on wrong foot.
Suhasini Singha asking the project important for Ahuja in a double meaning way
I also loved Jaya giving Simmi a piece of her mind and asking her to do her work.
And yes the song. Simply blown away.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I guess suhasini will choose her for adarsh and makes him meet or he making her meet freedom.. lets see what story has in store for us.. i want to get surprised by every episode
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am surprised by Manish Wadhwa's entry as a lawyer opposite to SRK...He is an excellent performer!!!Later I loved SRK's saree..she looked beautiful...Loving freedom-Asad bond...And d song sequence!!!Harshad back to his vibrant nature!!!He was d colorful hero of Colors during BI days...He always prefers bri8 colurs..like Red,Blue..Now again Green!!!I laughed seeing his choice but its cool on him!!!
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The epi was really interesting...
The entry was unexpected...welll...his characterization is also strong
I was eagerly waiting for Adarsh and Swadheenta's interaction...
And that dream sequence was THE BEST PART of the epi...Swadheenta was really looking so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ...the surroundings...and the song...hayeee
Yaaa...that half an hour hardly looks like 10 to 15 mins๐Ÿ˜”
Btw i must say...the way u described the epi in this thread made it more interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

I am surprised by Manish Wadhwa's entry as a lawyer opposite to SRK...He is an excellent performer!!!Later I loved SRK's saree..she looked beautiful...Loving freedom-Asad bond...And d song sequence!!!Harshad back to his vibrant nature!!!He was d colorful hero of Colors during BI days...He always prefers bri8 colurs..like Red,Blue..Now again Green!!!I laughed seeing his choice but its cool on him!!!

yep she looked beautiful...manish wadhwa hs gd screen presence n gonna b interesting hw n if swadeenta manages to get thru 3 hearings against him