Bleeding Love...Ariya OS

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

|| Bleeding Love |
                                            (Ariya OS)

Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara...
                          Dheemi si dhadkan ko barhne do zara..
                      Lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh...paas ajayee...
                                   Hum..hum tum...tummm
                                            Hum tummm...

The rainy weather was making it a perfect moment for them.He was in a white kurta pajama and She was in a light yellow sarree with bindi,sindoor,jhumka and payal.

She was dancing and going round round round while he was watching her and capturing the moments in his camera.She saw him and then rushed to get him with the dancing.

Ar-Riyaaa kya kar rahi ho... I think u have lost it dance aur main?yeh mere bass ki baat nahi hai

Ri-Kyun nahi?dance dill se kiya jata hai aur tumhare dill mein main hun  so kis baat ka sochna chalo naaa...

He took her in his arms and they danced,twirling, running around and getting wet in the rain with the sky being perfect witness of these lovebirds!

After 5 years: 

Life has changed so much .Nothing remains same people do say but this much change which I never expected ...maybe Iam wrong this is how it works!

Ar-Riyaa meri tie kahan hai Iam getting late

Ri-a rahii hun..

She got up fixing her dupatta and necklace properly ...looking stunning in a white anarkali with her hair tied in a bun and a pearl necklace on her neck with simple earrings.

Giving a last look to herself in the mirror she made her way to the love of her life-her husband!

Ar-Yeah right Mr Desai maine kaha tha aapse apko details mil jayenge but still I want the best you know it very well main koi bhi deal aise hee nahi karta yeah cool aap Delhi chal rahe ho na then see ya there bye!

She was fixing his tie properly and he being the perfect gentleman looking hot and dashing in formals..,the glow on his face making him look more sexy. and there was a different reason for this today..

Ri-ttumm Delhi ja rae ho bataya nahi

Ar-yeah bataya to tha na kal (while wearing his watch)

Ri-nahi shayad bhul gaye honge ya maine hee dhyaan nahi diya kab tak lautoge

He looked at himself in the mirror and when fully satisfied with the look turned towards her and cupped her cheeks in his hands

Ar-jald hee bas 4 din ka kaam ...hai ok now lets get going saare guests agaye honge

He left the room leaving her in a dreamy state thinking about those past moments when they used to be with eachother and now everything has changed!

So Mr Arjun Surkyakant Rawte. businessman of the year ka award mila hai apko how does it feel?

Ar-well to be honest feeling is normal.. ab to adat si par gayi hai but Iam still not satisfied with my work and potential coz I know I can do much more better than this so koshish jaari hai ...this is just the beginning for me..

On that note yeh thay humare aaj ke top most business tycoon Mr Rawte who feels he has much more to do in life but one last question... whom do u credit for your success till now?Ek chote sheher se itna bara rasta taye karna was not that easy koi special person jiski wajah se yeh possible hua?

Ar-my Wife...

Her face glowed and it seemed more as if she was shocked at the moment when all were staring at her and appreciating her.

Ar-agar aaj woh nahi hoti to shayad main kuch nahi kar paata... meri zindagi ke har ek lamhe mein usne mera saath diya hai... she is not my wife but my life as it says! Not getting too filmy but Biwi I love you:)

Night time:

She was happy today for a change things were good for her..normal after long time..She was sitting in front of the dressing table trying to remove her necklace when a strong pair of hands made their way to her neck...when those cold hands touched her neck she stopped breathing and her body froze at the moment!

He unhooked the necklace and kept it in the table then unclipped her hair revealing those long jet black hair making her look more beautiful.She closed her eyes... even after 6 years of marriage  she still feels shy whenever her husband touches her or tries to do something!He smiled lightly which made her cme out of the trance..

Ri-hass kyun rahe ho tum..main itni buri dikhti hun khule baalon mein (checking her out in the mirror)

He got rid of his coat and loosened his tie then moved closer to her bringing her next to him on the bed...then rested his head on her lap inhaling her fragrance...

Ar-Riyaaa

Ri-hmm

Ar-thankyou..aaj phir...sirf tumhari wajah se..this became..possible..

Ri-arjunn...

His nose  was playing a havoc on her body and when he placed a light kiss on her tummy she suddenly backed out feeling restless...

She went to the open window staring at the moon with tears brimming in her eyes when he came  from behind and caught her from waist..He hugged her and placed a soft kiss on her head..

Ar-iam sorry Riya...

Ri-why...why arjun.. why do u always say sorry when its me who should be..

Ar-riya main..

Ri-galti meri thi aur hai hamesha rahegi...apne kal ko bhula hee nahi pa rahi hun main...5 saal ho gaye uss manhoos haadsay ko I ..i still cant get rid of it kabhi kabhi jee karta hai khud ko khatam kar dun

He got hold of her arms and cant even believe what her state was like...eyes soaked with tears and pain visible on her face...

Ar-jaan aisa nahi hai listen..

Ri-to kaisa hai kyun nahi bhulaa paati hun main woh sab jo uss raat hua tha jiski wajah se humari zindagi ek dumse badal gayi main..main bohot buri patni hun na Arjun..I disappoint u always...

She was sitting on the floor and her palms crossed on her face
He was staring at his wife who was completely broken from inside...soo much pain and fear in her voice even after years she still cant forget that incident... whenever he comes closer to her,tries to touch her or take a step ahead she had to go through this dammit he is the culprit here he should try to understand she is with him today and thats more than anything he want he does not even need her body her presence makes it worth for him!

They tore her clothes,5 of them took her somewjere and then whole night the torture she had to go through she screamed in pain,fear and searching asking for help but no1 was there not even her saviour -her husband! the time he was searching for her like dogs in the street and corner she was brutally raped by those disgusting souls and then thrown in the road next morning in a ruthless state!

He still cant forgt that day when he found her he got a call from police they found her he was soo happy but the next moment was the most dreadful one of his life she was lying there unconscious her clothes torn in places lips face shoulder bleeding body scratched everything he just feared what were those things indicating and the next moment she was rushed to hospital the only thing he wanted was her to be safe in his arms forever!

But less did he knw the damage was done ...his wife the bubbly and noisy Riya was gone... she was only living like a lifeless body! She was RAPED by 5 men:| He made sure those people will get punished but in a small town such cases were normal thing he could do nothing...when he got her home he used to have sleepless nights staring at her made him more restless..those eyes they were asking for mercy to release her from the guilt...the amount of pain they were feeling:| she literally used to shake at night if he evn touched her by mistake...so he maintained distance from her..

Time flew like this and he made his mind he will achieve what they dreamed of maybe she was not physically with him in being a part of his dreams but she was always there for him and he had to become rich to get what he wants...punish those bast***s for what they did ...for once he became selfish and left his family and moved to Mumbai from where things started taking a turn! 

5 years went by and with each year his success reached new heights Arjun Rawte was the talk of the town and along with him his beautiful gorgeous wife Riya Rawte captured all the attention...People thought they were perfect as a couple and world saw what they found was the best but for them- it was only a slight hug or simple kiss on the bedroom... they supported eachother in these years and in each moment of life.. shared joys and success..but something was missing !

It was their 6th marriage anniversary and he planned something different this time specially after  waiting for 5 long years he made up his mind ...he cant lose his wife now like this she needs to get her back at any cost! She thought there will be a big party with colleagues friends and all like every year they do.

Arjun left early in the morning and she was as usual busy in her household chores making his favourite dish ...Chole Bhature!

He came back in afternoon and the smell made him aware his wife was cooking something special for sure...he was dressed in a faded jeans and white shirt whereas she looked breathtaking in a light purple kurti and churidaar.She came with a plate full of chole bhature excitedly when she found he was not there in the room

Riya-arey yahin to thay kahan gaye ...arjunn kahaan ho

Just then a strong pair of arms pulled her with great force and within no time she was in the washroom locked with him in his arms.She was breathing hard and still could not digest the fact what had taken place...

On the other hand he made up his mind today he will make her forget everything and start a new beginning where there wont be any place of SORROW PAIN but only JOY!  

She opened her eyes with great difficulty such close promixity with him after long time was killing her specially him wearing nothing but a towel draped around his waist and that wicked grin...

Riya-arrr..arjun tum yeh...kya kar rahe hoo...

He got closer to her and gave a sloppy kiss on her earlobe and later a quick bite

Ri-ouchh

She was surprized and feeling weak at the same time...He whispered 

Ar-tum itne saalon mein yeh to jaan gayi hogi Riya ke mujhe wohi haasil karna hota hai jo main chahta hun... aur aaj mujhe meri biwi chahiye jo pichle paanch saalon se kahin kho gayi hai...aaj mujhe usey mehsoos karna hai uske saath woh saare lamhe phirse jeene hai jo humne tab jiye thay...humari zindagi hum phirse jee sakte hai Riya... phirse

She almost lost herself in his words and cried this time tears of blisss she hugged him and rested her head on his chest when he kissed her forehead...after that he moved her long black silky hair from one side to another revealing her milky white skin and placed hot kisses there..she caught his back not able to resist the passion...he increased the pace of kissing he licked her neck and tracing with his lips moved to her earlobe giving her bites and his hands were moving to open her kurti's zip when she stopped him!

She moved back and realized the situation.. he was disappointed specially at the way she stopped him he was her husband although he knew what she had to go through all these years but things are different now she should move on when he is with her why cant she understand that its paining him alooot not coz she was not ready to have any physical contact with him but her behaviour was making him feel rejected!

She was about to go when he caught her wrist and then picked her in his arms making his way to their bedroom

Ri-arjunn yeh..yeh kya kar rahe ho 

He threw her on the bed and she got scared seeing this side of her he never forced her to make love or even asked her any questions in these years 

Ri-main...

He pinned her on the bed with her wrists above her head and his eyes wre red due to anger and frustration..he got closer to her lips
A drop of tear trickled down her cheek he sucked it when she closed her eyes

Ar-riya kya hum sab kuch bhulaake ek nayi shuruaat nahi kar sakte please...lets give it a chance...itne saalon mein maine tumse kabhi kuch nahi poocha not even a word you proved to be the perfect wife for me and I tried my best...but now i want to feel your love Riya.. our love which is LOST ...kissing you or making love to you doesnt matter but seeing you like this.. helpless... makes me more frustrated... those damn basta*** they are dead Riya..lekin hum.. kyun mar rahe hai har roz har pal 

he joined his head with hers and closed his eyes

Ar-lets do it Riya for US for our LOVE and for our NEW LIFE please..

A moan escaped from her lips when she felt him taking control over her.The lights were dim and wind coming from the window turned the atmosphere romantic.The two long lost lovers were busy in discovering eachother after long gap their body was yearning for eachother and the wait had made them a hungry beast!

After hours of lovemaking they were satisfied not fully but the barrier between them was gone now! They were resting in eachothers arms covered in a white sheet..her head on his bare chest and him placing soft kisses on her forehead while caressing her back.Her face was glowing and there was this complete feeling,the smudged sindoor adding to her beauty.

Ar-u look beautiful

Ri-arjunn..iam sorryy..
Ar-kyun? (tracking her lips with his thumb)

She sighed engulfing herself in his arms and enjoying his warmth

Ri-maine..maine bohot galat kiya na tumhare saath...pata nai kiss galti ki saza dete gayi mujhe maaf kar do main..

Ar-shhh

He placed his finger on her lips..rubbing his nose on hers leaving soft kisses on her face at which she felt relaxed...

Ar-riya.. jabse humari shaadi hui hai main aur tum kabhi alag nahi thay hum.. HUM thay..aur ab humein un beeti baaton ko bhulaake agey barna hoga.. Riya humare liye... humare aney wale kal ke liye kaho tum dogi na humara saath..?

Ri-arjun main to hamesha tumhare saath thi lekin shayad woh waqt hee kuch aisa tha jo humare pyar ka inteha lene chala tha.. aaj ke baad Arjun aur Riya ek hai aur hamesha rahenge humein koi bhi judaa nahi kar payega maut bhi nahi..!

He scooped her in his arms and the rest of the evening was spent in a bliss for both of them...making love and whispering nothing but lovely words to eachother!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U left me tounge tied dear
nd i'm speechless after reading dis
u explained each nd every emotion very well
poor riya she had gone through so much
hate those bad***
who raped her
arjun did justice to her by getting dem punishedEdited by jeharshu - 8 years ago
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing
Beautiful
Love it
Brilliant workπŸ‘
Marvelous job
Please write more like this

Edited by Dark-Beauty - 8 years ago
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hye its to gud superb, its touch to my heart.

Realy u did me spchls.

Litrly i loved it.
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's  amazin
love  it
Ritikanfly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful passionate story
love sath gives strength
to fight injustice n world for lover
arj became ri strength to ovecome her fears
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm OS
Loved It
Heart touching story
Wonderfully Written
Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its amazing dear.. wonderfully written... πŸ˜Š
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
emotional OS
poor riya had gone such a horrible incident in her life πŸ₯Ί
she suffered for longtime 😭
those bas***d disgusting they raped riya 😑 😑
thank god they died I wish they died in horrible way 😑
arjun was there in every way with riya & support her love herπŸ€—
finally riya moved from her horrible past & moved on with arjun in every way πŸ€— ❀️