MahaEpisode-Part II-Page 14
Episode 6-Page 17
Episode 7-Page 21
Episode 8-Page 26
Episode 9-Page 32
Episode 10-Page 36

Enjoy:)

Episode 1

Note:Once again guys,bear with my stupid imaginations.Totally fictious.

Shatrugan pouted,he was unconvinced, irritated and angry.Throughout the path,he made a face.Six of them were walking round the palace.
"Bhabhi Ayodhya me aapka swaagat hail!!"cheered Lakshman
Sita:"Dhanyavaad Bhaiya"

Laksh:"Aapko kisi bhi vastu ki aavashyakta ho,smaran rakhiyega is devar ka..."

Sita:"Hum purn prayaas karengi yahan ke vatavaran anusaar dhal jane ki"Sita smiled,looking at Mandavi.

Laksh:"Arrey chinta kis baat ki?,ab aap aur Mandavi Bhabhi aahi gyii haii toh Ayodhya aapke anusaar dhal hi jayegi"

Ram:"Sitae,aap aur Mandavi,aapko bhavan dekh Lena chahiye!!Mujhe toh Gurudev ne bulaya hai,Bhavan Shatrughan aur Lakshman dikha denge!"
Sita:"Jii..Avashya!chalo Mandavi!!"
She looked at Mandavi,who was busy in an eye lock with her husband.

Laksh:"Bhaiya,samay kitna parivartansheel hota hai!Kahaan Bharat bhaiya ko kuchh baatein samajh hi nahi aati thi aur aaj dekhiye.."

Ram and Sita giggled while Bharat and Mandavi blushed hard.She led her face down smiling.But something stole her smile right away...some realization.As if something was terribly missing,she looked into Sita's eyes and they gave her the answer.Her Rakshahsi was missing!Sita thought of her little sisters,they were missed the most by both of them.Shatrughan saw this and he knew Shrutkirti's missing too.How she could have been too naive to understand these teasings!He smiled when he thought of her and then looked at the ring in his hand.He was still angry.

Ram:"Satya kahaa Lakshman,kadaachit parivartan toh hai,aaj tumne mere saath aane ka hath nahi kiya,tumne bhi bhabhi ka paksh le liya hai"

Laksh:"Bhaiya vo toh hai"
He said proudly.
Bharat:"Bhaiya vo toh kabse Mithila ke hi paksh me haii"

Ram:"Kintu vivaah ke samay toh tum meri chhoti behen se vivaad kar rahe the,ki Ayodhya sarvathaa shreshth hai"
Mandavi:"Ram bhaiya pata nahi kyu kintu Lakshman bhaiya Mithila me kuchh adhik hi prasann aur vichitra rehte the"

Laksh:"Kya bhabhi mai aaj prasann nahi hu?"
Mandavi:"Kuchh to apurn lag raha hai bhaiya,maane naa maane!"

Her smirkful remark made Lakshman feel the same.He knew 'She's' missing!She could have made Ayodhya more lively than before.He deeply regretted not having the courage to confess his love otherwise she would have been his wife by now.And also Shatrughan would have not been so angry with me,it too was his fault,he always knew how eager Shatrughan had been to get married to Shrutkirti.But because of him they had to be happy getting engaged to each other.
Shatrughan was still admiring his ring.
Bharat:"Shatrughan...!!Kabse bula rahaa hun bhai!!?"
He looked up,
Laksh:"Shtrughan kahaan khoye ho?"
Asked Laksh to make the atmosphere a Lil lighter but his dear twin completely ignored him.

Mandavi:"Gyaat hai humme!!Aaj meri bholi behen bhi saath hoti hamare aur Rak...!"she stopped.
Ram:"Lakshman tum toh shaant ho jaao!Tumhare hi kaaran ye sab hua hai"

Laksh:"Bhaiya vivaah kya hua aap toh mere virudh hi ho gye"
He gave out a fake laughter and everyone looked out at him with 'there's no need to cover' expression.

Laksh:"Kya??"
Shatrughan bursted out,
"Jii aap,aap vivaah ki swekriti nahi de paa rahe the!!Sab sahi tha,chaar bhai evam chaar behenen"
Laksh lowered his eyes,
"Kya keh rahe ho Shatrughan,Maine toh kahaa hi tha ki mujhe aajeevan vivah nahi karnaa..!Pitaashree Shatrughan aur Shrutkirti ka vivaah karaa de..."

"Toh iss baat se rusht hai mera priya putra!use uski kirti nahi milii...haina Sumitra?"Kaushalya called from behind,coming to them with Kaikeyi and Sumitra.

"Pranam Maata"Both of their new bahus greeted them.
"Toh Sita,Kirti Mandavi ki chhoti behen haina??"asked Kaushalya.
"Jii"
"Arthaat tum teen behnen!Tabhi toh Didi Mithila ki shobha itni badhi rehti thi"said Sumitra.
"Chaar"Mandavi corrected quickly.
"Mata,Maine toh aapko apni chhoti behen ke vishay me bataya hi nahi!!"Ram said fondly.
"Arthaat meri chhoti behen Urmila!"
"Rajrishi Janak aur Maharani Sunaina ki dusri putrii"
"Evam meri Rakshashi!"Mandavi joined in.

The three mothers looked at them smiling.
Shatrughan continued excitedly,
"Mata!Urmila Bhaa...!arthaat Urmila Didi toh aadhi Mithila ki shobha yuhi badh deti thi!Badi hi chanchal evam harshit svabhaav ki hai..Mujhe toh bohot maanti thi.Puchh le Lakshman bhaiya se!!"He blurted and everyone there became worried.Lakshman gasped.

"Lakshman se???"Kaikeyi asked confused.
"Arthaat Lakshman bhaiya ki bhabhi se"
He corrected.
"Aur ek meri Kirti,bohot hi bholi hai"he said with a blush.
Everyone laughed out loud seeing him.
"Ye Lakshman bhi naa,mere putra ko phasaa diya,yadi koi kanya is liye mil jaati toh iska sheeghra vivaah karaa dete,phir Shatrughan ko itni prateeksha nahi karni padti"
"Mujhe koi vivaah nahi karnaa!"He protested.
"Dekha Didi,mere Lakshman ke liye vadhu mil hi nahi paayegi.Iske liye kisi saadhaaran kanya se baat nahi banegi,"Kaikeyi told Kaushalya

"Dekho to ise,aisa lagta hai maano koi bani hi nahi hai iske liye is vishv me"Sumitra said

"Bani hai Mata,ek vahin hai..!"
The six of them spoke slowly.
Edited by LakshMila - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohhh Myyy Godd Ohh Myy Goddd

THis is soo goood Mili , Already in Love with it !
Kyaa baath hai , Lakshman loves her bt still dunt wanna Marry her .
Cant wait to Read Urmila's part of story .
Aww Shatrughn is soo cute .😳

Update soon . I just cnt wait .

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Lakshmila 😊how do u get such a interesting and fresh thoughts. Nice one πŸ˜‰
So only ram and Bharat are married and Shatrughan is just engaged. And Lakshman is still unsure of his feelings πŸ˜›
A very fresh perspective. Please continue soon.
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story with a different concept;loved the ideaπŸ‘
Waiting for Urmilas thoughts please update soon

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am going to slap you Mili :P
This is too much fun *giggles*
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love this :)
Update ASAP :p
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one :)
Urmila hi lakshman ko jhel sakti hai, ek hi hai vo :p
please update soon and do pm me :)
-kriti :)
mandy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ds idea.
Superb start.
Update soon
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mili...a great update once again. Welcome back.
So Lakshman isn't married to Urmi!!!😭
Poor Urmi...could you do the seq where he actually rejects her?

Once again a wonderful piece of writing meri behena...awww Rajkumari Kirthi...tabhi aapke update mein Shatrughan itne cute lag rahe hai.

Plzzz continue
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry guys,its actually ten shots or something!
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 2

A/N:No proof reading!Urmila ke pov ko abhi time hai ;)

Lakshman was embarrassed with his own self.The few yesterdays were probably the most embarrassing days in his life.Right after his return from Mithila,he had been constantly criticized by his brothers for not declaring his love for Urmila.He really thought she has been engaged to someone else,how stupid of her.He made her believe that he didn't love her and when finally both of them came to know the truth,it was too late.He had been constantly poked by his father for rejecting his proposal,Dashrath too had been equally impressed by Urmila.She was his little daughter in no time.

The whole world stood by her side,and Lakshman loved that.But he didn't knew how to proceed with this relationship.
He remembered the morning scene,where he,his brothers and father had arranged a meeting concerning the planning of kingdom's regiment.
"Putra Ram tumhara kathan sarvathaa uchit hai"Sumantra was assured

"Kya kehte ho Lakshman?"Ram asked...
"Lakshman!!"
"Jii...Bhaiya.."

"Putra Lakshman Ram sujhaav maang rahaa hai!"

"Ji kisliye?"
Everyone eyed him.

"Arthaat bhaiya ko mere sujhaav ki kya aavashyakta hai?unka kathan sadaiv uchit hota hai!!"

"Kahan khoye ho Lakshman?"smirked Bharat and Shatrughan joined in.

Dashrath who knew what was with his sons,gently asked,

"Kya uchit hai putra?aaj vivaad nahin Karna tumhe?"

"Nahi Pitashree bhaiya ko vivaad karna ab pasand nahi,haan koi aur hota toh..."
Shatrughan almost whispered,hiding his mouth.

"Pitashree bhaiya yahi keh rahe the kii,sahi hai hamari sena ka ek bhaag bhejnaa Mithila"

"Mithila??"they asked.
"Arthaat Madhopur...haan Madhupur"He has now been a genius in making up these type of bloopers.

"Lagta hai Lakshman,abhi tak vivaah ka bhoot utraa nahi hai tumhare sar tak"

"Kehne ka taatparya ki mere,bharat ke vivaah me hamari orr se yahi sab samhaal raha tha"Ram clarified.
"Haan aur bhaabhiyon ki or se Urmila Bha..Didi"Shatrughan said it intentionally.

"Kyunki Shatrughan ko toh Kriti ke alaava koi sujh hi nahi raha tha"

"Aapko bhi toh vidhikaari ji ke alaava kuchh sujh nahin rahaa"both of them argued speaking close to each other.

"Vidhikari??"Sumantra asked.
"Arthaat vidhiyon ke alaava"They said,

"Lakshman,Bharat,Shatrughan bhai mere,ye sabhaa haii,tumhara kaksh nahi kripya shant ho jao"Ram scolded them.

"Bhaiya aap kuchh bhi karle ,mai Urmila Didi ko apni bhabhi banvaa ke rahunga,"thought Shatrughan.
"Vivaah toh tumhara Urmila me saath hi hona hai"Ram whispered to Lakshman,
"Bhaiya aap bhi??"

In sooth,he wanted to hug his brothers.Only Ram and Sita witnessed their story,and it was Shatrughan and Mandavi to whom both of them had confessed their feelings.

"Toh Kumar Lakshman,kya milega Sena ko Madhopur bhej ke?"a minister asked,
"Mila"he blurted.
"Jii"
"Lakshman"Ram slapped his forehead.

"Oh!Milega naa,bada samridh raajya hai Mith...Madhupur!Hamare Sena ka prarikshan achhe se ho jayega"

"Ji sahi hai"everyone nodded.

'Isse achha vivaah karaa diya hota is gadhe ka'thought Dashrath.

'Prayaas toh Maine purn kiya tha,kintu ye mera putra hai ki isse vivaah nahin karna tha!Kitni pyaari putri thi Kumari Urmila'

"Sumantra aaj ki sabha yahi sampann kare!!"
"Ji Maharaaj"

Everyone left accept the royal family members.

"Putron Chalo toh Mahal mein,mujhe Raniyon aur Putriyon se kuchh sujhaav Lena hai,rajya ke liye!
Haan ye bhinn hai ki yadi Maharaja Janak ki dvitiya putri hoti,toh aur anokha prastaav deti,sunaa hai Rajneeti ka gyaan praapt kiya hai putri ne,kintu ab kya Kare?"
He sighed before leaving ,followed by the three princes,who covered their mouths with their hands.

Lakshman,still there,felt like jumping into some deep well.

He had this huge smile on his face after remembering today's dilemma.So much of criticism and above this pangs of separation from Mila,had made his world upside down.'I can't love her.Why would she accept a proposal I had previously denied?I am such a fool.And after that I won't be able to look after her,I have my duty as a brother.Its good that only Father and Brothers know all these things,otherwise mothers would have banished if they got to know of the events in Mithila.I just wish Shatrughan doesn't open his mouth.'

The outspoken and mischievous princess of Mithila have taken his heart right before.Throughout the wedding,all of the ceremonies,he was the typical love struck bird staring at her.Ram bhaiya and Sita bhabhi were to get married.Bharat bhaiya,I don't know when fell for Mandavi bhabhi,proposed her a day before and both of them got married the next day.Shatrughan too peeked in,and everyone said that I must get married before him.So,Father thought it must be appropriate to ask Urmi's hand for me as well.Know what?I would have enthusiastically agreed.

Someone told me Mila's already engaged to some other king,I went up talking to her and as usual we got into some silly fight.Father saw me and thought that my answer would be no,so he didn't proceed to King Janak.Everyone said to close the topic there itself,it was me who couldn't,I couldn't get a chance to speak,I didn't had the courage.My chance was gone!I had to leave her with a heavy heart.

"Lakshman bhaiya,koi laabh nahin ab aap apni Mila se mere vivaah...nahin...unke hi vivaah me mil paayenge!tab ve aapki nahi hongi!isliye shanti se so Jaye."

Within no time,Shatrughan entered their room,saying this he collapsed onto the bed.
He threw a cushion at him.
"Arey!!"
Lakshman was astonished,he was no longer the elder one.
Hmm!Truth it is..Everyone changes after one gets engaged or married.He thought.

"Bhaiya aapko bhi kar lena chahiye tha!"Shatrughan read his mind.
Great!Now where should Lakshman go and die?

Precap:
Dashrath-"Maine Raja Janak se anurodh kiya hai ki ve Rajkumari Urmila ko yahan bhej de"
Sita bloomed,Lakshman's eyes popped out and Shatrughan gave out a mischievous smile.Ram smirks.