What happened to Zayed Khan?

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know but his father was known to be pretty violent. I would not be surprised if Zayed faced some of the brunt of this. Father use to cheat aswell.

He is someone who honestly seems the exact opposite of his parent. Unfortunately his sister did not fair too well. She seems to have had trouble

He is happy, married, does not seem too keen in films anymore and keeps to himself. He did not marry any actress either.

I remember watching an interview of his years ago and he use to drive kids in his neighborhood to school rather than them walking.

Nice gesture for a celebrity. He also seems to be the only one who still in contact with Hrithik.

What does he do now?
Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
looks like no one is interested to even discuss him anymore let alone go see his movies lol
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zayed Khan looked like monkey to me. His contribution to bollywood is zero tending to -ve.
He is just another bollywood kid who got films on platter but couldn't make a career out of it
May be he is a nice person in real life but who cares
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Zayed Khan looked like monkey to me. His contribution to bollywood is zero tending to -ve.

He is just another bollywood kid who got films on platter but couldn't make a career out of it
May be he is a nice person in real life but who cares

Did he get films on a platter?

I don't even remember his filmography

I don't know but he seems one of those celebs who has a good life not and not controversial.

Lucky him.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Did he get films on a platter?

I don't even remember his filmography

I don't know but he seems one of those celebs who has a good life not and not controversial.

Lucky him.

I remember that song Chura liya hain tumne from movie with same name with Esha Deol
it was a nice song though
yeah possibly he is leading a good life..I guess he married his childhood sweetheart
222149 thumbnail
Both Zayed and Fardeen made bad movie choices I guess and disappeared..Zayed was ok in main hoon na,still features in flop movies here and there..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked him he was cute but a bad actor
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never really found him to be leading man material tbh-- his voice was just too high for me. It fit in MHN because the character was supposed to be this happy, carefree guy. But in other intense, serious roles, his voice prevents me from taking him seriously. Plus, he was never that great of an actor. Also, I might just be reading it wrongly (don't really know too much about the guy), but he never really seem that into making it big either (esp. when you compare him to Varun who tries so hard). Hence, he eventually fizzled out like others.
1080397 thumbnail
he never had a good start to begin with
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
har khan ASS/ khan nahi hota