Ishra os-mohe rang lagaa de updt on Mar 23,happy holi to all

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,I am back again ,not with a ss or ts,but just with a os.to wish all my readers and forum waasis a happy holi.an ishralicious holi.so wishing everyone a happy holi from my side.
Mohe rang lagaa de
Raman was sitting on a couch on his drawing room when ishita came from behind and hugged him and said huskily in his ears- happy holi jaan.

Raman shrugged her hand and said- Hhuh ,at last u got time for ur poor hubby.but sorry I don't have time.I am not talking to u.I am gussa(angry).he said faking anger.

Ishita came in the front and sat in his lap.that's when he saw she is wearing a white net saree with her hair open ,beautifully curled.she has done minimum makeup and looking stunning as ever.he smiled seeing her.he touch her cheek.

Ishita put her head on his chest and said- I am sorry baby.I was stuck in holi party of my office and when I tried to come to ur office for holi party I was badly stuck in the traffic.please forgive ur jaan naa.

Raman- no,everyone was with his family.I was all alone.I am angry.I want u to meet my colleagues but ma'am was busy with her holi party .

Ishita- babu please,I told u naa.I was stuck in traffic,please understand.she said making him understand.

Raman- no I won't.I am gussa gussa and bahut saara gussa.he was adamant like a kid.

Ishita smiled at her childish husband. Its their first holi together after there marriage. She wanna enjoy fully with him but Raman was busy in throwing tantrums.

Ishita kissed his dimple and said- u know what u look uber cute when u do such acts.

Raman - I am angry and in place of manofying me.u r making fun of me.I am not cute but hot and handsome. He said giving his hair a finger kanghi.

Ishita- achcha baba sorry.now please let's go downstairs. A huge holi party is arranged in the society ground.let's go naa.

Raman- no,I said naa I am angry.go and sulk alone like I had to do yesterday.

Ishita- ohho drama king.chalo naa.

Raman- nope.I will not go.

Ishita- then sit down and sulk like u did yesterday.waise bhi ashok must be waiting for me.saying so she went downstairs smiling sheepishly.she knew her hubby well,he will surely come after hearing ashok's name.their irritating neighbor, who always want a chance to flirt with ishita .

Raman make a dirty face hearing his name and think ,she is right.that bloody 6 foot 2 inch will try to take advantage of my absence and I can't let this happen. I should go and check. Thinking so he ran behind her.but to his bad luck some aunties stopped him in the way.

Ishita was standing in a corner sulking over the fact that Raman still didn't showed up.that's when ashok came to her.

Ashok- why u r standing alone.where is ur irritating husband who always stop me to talk to u.

Ishita glare at him and said- raman irritating? Look who is talking.just get out ashok.I don't wanna talk.

Ashok- I think u guys had a fight.Raman is like that only. Always short tempered. I saw him many time shouting on u unnecessarily.

Ishita- I think I am his wife.so may be I know him better then u.I don't need ur fake worry.my husband loves me very much.and he is not short tempered but very cute and loving.so u better don't try to instigate me and get lost.chalo niklo yahan se.

Ashok- OK let's forget about him.let me at least put colour on u.

Ishita- sorry but this is my husband's right to colour me first.u please go.

Ashok went from there and ishita again started waiting for him while Raman was badly stuck in between those aunties.who were not allowing him to go without putting colour while he want Ishita to put colour on him as its their first holi.

Raman- aunty let me go please.ishita must be waiting for me.please don't put colour on me.I want my wife to do this as its our first holi.

Aunty- OK we will let u go.just a tikka.

Raman- OK.the aunty put a tikka and Raman ran down.

Ashok again come to her- OK ishita, if u don't want I will not put colour on u but we can dance together at least.see everyone is dancing and enjoying just we two r standing .coz we don't have any partner.

Before ishita could answer Raman held her waist and said- we don't about u ashok but ishita has partner,me,her husband. Naa ishita.

Ishita look at him and smiled fully and nodded in yes.

Ashok went from there seeing them together.ishita turn to him and said- I am so sorry Raman.now I understood how I would have felt alone in ur office party.so sorry.she said hugging him.

Raman smiled and said - its OK,let's forget the past and start afresh.that's what holi is all about.saying so he applied lots of pink colour on her face.

Ishita smiled too and applied colour on his face also.they hugged each other tight and said- happy holi ,together.

After that they played ,danced and enjoyed holi to the fullest.he drop her in the big water tank where colour was mixed and danced on the song balam pichkari.

After enjoying alot,

Ishita- let's go home.I am tired.

Raman scoop her in his arms and said- OK let's go.

Ishita- what u r doing.I can walk.what everyone will say.

Raman- what everyone will say,nothing.its holi yaar . I am good boy naa.

Ishita- aapne bhaang pee hai(did u had bhaang)

Raman- thodi si(just a little)he said showing his two fingers.he was shaking a little.

Ishita- why.

Raman- because I am a good boy.

Ishita- ok good boy then put me down or else both of us will fall.

Raman- OK I am good boy.I will listen to u.he said in effect of bhaang.

Ishita smiled and both went back to their house.

Ishita- now u lay down and sleep.OK.she said making him lay down on the bed.

Raman- I am good boy.good boy don't sleep at this time.(in bhaang's effect the person go on repeat the same thing ,that's why he is behaving like that).

Ishita- good boys listen to mumma.just sleep for sometime Raman.

Raman- sleep with me,I am ur baby naa.I am good boy.

Ishita- yes u r a very good boy.now close ur eyes and sleep baby.saying so she started patting him.very soon he was deep asleep.

Ishita caressed his face lovingly and said- I love u Raman.saying so she bend and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Ishita sat beside him and started thinking.

Ishita- (st)its been an year since u proposed me Raman.u remember how we confessed our love.how do u remember as u were in bhaang effect last year also.some idiot made u drink it and u came in front of my car.my poor baby got injured and I took u home.u were saying this line,I am good boy,that making u look more cute.I always loved u since we met in our office party but couldn't voice it.but that day in bhaang effect u proposed me.the did the thing which I have been waiting since long.

Flashback

Ishita took him home and lay him down on the bed.

Ishita shook him and said- Raman r u fine.who gave u bhaang.

Raman- I don't know,I just ate some ladoo.after that I didn't remember anything.

Ishita- OK u lay down and sleep.let me go and freshen up.

Raman- OK.saying so he lay down and close his eyes.

Ishita kissed his temple and went inside the washroom to get freshen up.she was about to close the door when Raman came inside.

Ishita- what r u doing here ,go and sleep.

Raman-i have to confess something ishita.saying so he started coming near her while she was stepping behind.at last he caged her in between his arms and wall.

Ishita- Raman go and sleep.u r not in ur senses.

Raman- I will,but before that I wanna confess something.

Ishita- what,she said meekly getting affected by his proximity.

Raman- I love u ishita.will u marry me.

Ishita was surprised by his sudden confession so she smiled and said- u r a good boy naa.then propose like that.

Raman snuggle close to her and said- I have fallen in love on our first meeting itself and the consequent meeting make my love for u more prominent. I never thought that I can love someone so much that my life became lifeless without her.marry me ishita and give me permission to love u forever.endlessly and unconditionally.

Ishita smiled and hugged him saying - I love u too Raman.marry me.

Raman came near her and took her in his arms and rubbed his lips on her neck.she shivered under his touch.he took a fist full of colour and applied on her.

Ang lagaa de 
Mohe rang lagaa de
Main toh teri joganiya 
Tu jog lagaa de re
Ram lagan dhan angan lagaa 
Dhan tann mora chandan re
Ujari gori preet piya 
Sat rang lagaa de re

She tried to get out of his hold but he pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder.slowly he started kissing her senselessly.
Raas hai raat mein 
Teri har baat mein
Bol main kya karun 
Aise haalat mein
Hoon main Teri Malang
Tu hi mera nasha

Chadha de re bhaang chadha de
Prem ka rang chadha de
Main toh Teri joganiya tu rang lagaa de
Ang lagaa de
Mohe rang lagaa de

Slowly he picked her in his arms and they were on bed kissing,biting and moaning .soon the room filled with their passionate moaning and they slept in each other's arms after there passionate love making.

After a month they got married with their parents consent.and their love got place in each other heart forever.

Flashback end

Ishita- last year this holi brought us together.and today we r together in all senses.thanks for coming in my life.my jaan,my sweetheart. Saying so she kissed his forehead, he stir in his sleep and said- I am a good boy naa.

Ishita chuckled at his words and said- a very good boy.my boy.saying so she too close her eyes and soon both were sleeping cuddled in each other.

That's all .will wait for ur responses.
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Wishing everyone a very happy holi again. Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated an os,have a look.
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
unres

sweet n lovely
aww raman is a very good boy
simple yet beautiful
flashback is soo lovely
ashok hehhe be aware raman hai
thnx fr pm di

happy holi to u diiEdited by anisha960 - 8 years ago
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice. 
Simple and sweet 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb os di
raman is indeed super cute
n a good boy too
lykd d way raman confessed to her in d effect of bhaang n also d way he answered ashok
thnxx 4 pm
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute sa story 
Happy holi 2 u too raksha dii

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So cute os..
Raman is super cute...i m gussa...Awww
Ashok ...lol
I m a good boy na...sho sho cute...
Loved fb n confession..
Loved it totally..
Happy holi...
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Holi
Such a cute story ashokwa ko koi kaam nahi hein kya?? Ishita ke peeche pada hua hein and puttar became jallu listening to his name hahaha and then his bhang effect such a cutie he is I am good boy na lol and their Fb it was awesome so he proposed her in bhang effect cool Holi is very spcl for Ishra even in yhm na loved d stry Raksha
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy holi Rakshu diii
Thanx for d lovely holi gift
Raman was behaving soo cutely in d start
He gets soo cutely jealous and possessive when ishita says dat she'll play holi wid ashok
Raman's I AM A GOOD BOY was real adorable
Love d flashback tooo
Have a gr8 holi diii 
Love you 
Take care
Akanksha