Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Megha I hope m right ..I know Rudra has many emotional scene..Ashish is champion ...but I am saying here the amount of emotion needed for Siya is shown..she has tears when Ram addressed Praja  ..I have seen the epi ..she was shocked numb then stand by Ram..the event happen one after one...she will react when she is alone...or time to think first she is court then she went with Ram who was addressing praja ..that moment she has tears..she is taking time...
anyway ...
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

I don't think that Siya is equally strong...the difference thing is here Ram got the blow direct like its from his parents where Siya didn't Siya shocked need time to react...n more if siya will cry now who will handle Ram...Siya is standing as strong pillar for Ram...

well said Rakhi
Now she sees a smiling Ram outside, but a hurt one from inside
He needs her now
And Sita can take anything until her Ram is safe and sound infront of her
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
See we can't judge anyone by ud or pic...I have seen the epi..I felt Both AshMa doing justice fully to their role...be it romance be it emotional be it happy or sad..
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I like ashish too much and comparing him other actors is not good...I do like their chemistry...
Mano.M thumbnail

@Megha I hope m right ..I know Rudra has many emotional scene..Ashish is champion ...but I am saying here the amount of emotion needed for Siya is shown..she has tears when Ram addressed Praja  ..I have seen the epi ..she was shocked numb then stand by Ram..the event happen one after one...she will react when she is alone...or time to think first she is court then she went with Ram who was addressing praja ..that moment she has tears..she is taking time...

anyway ...

Rakhi I feel that Sita is yet to realize that Ram
is planning to go alone
If u remember when she was told before marrige that Vanvas is written her destiny
She said to Sunaina
She will be happy until Ram is near her
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

well said Rakhi
Now she sees a smiling Ram outside, but a hurt one from inside
He needs her now
And Sita can take anything until her Ram is safe and sound infront of her

Bang on Mano..truly...👍🏼
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_ram

I think I like ashish too much and comparing him other actors is not good...I do like their chemistry...

No problem dear
What u said is a fact too
But just that we don't want to criticize any actor in AT
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Rakhi I feel that Sita is yet to realize that Ram
is planning to go alone
If u remember when she was told before marrige that Vanvas is written her destiny
She said to Sunaina
She will be happy until Ram is near her

yes u r right ,she thinks Ram will take her...for her the blow is yet to come..then she will more react..her life her happiness her heaven is with Ram only..where Ram everything is fine..When Ram is fine, she is...
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Siya need to be strong for now... I think while rakhi updating she said she had tears in eyes at the same tym smile on her lips ...

plus soon she might start cry   when Ram ask to stay back i hope editor saab wont rush that scene to add drams inbtw 🤢
Mano.M thumbnail

See we can't judge anyone by ud or pic...I have seen the epi..I felt Both AshMa doing justice fully to their role...be it romance be it emotional be it happy or sad..

Rakhi,Madi is doing a very good job
Honestly I had my expectations low when show started
Surprisingly she is good
Specially romatic scene their chemistry is heavely
Offcourse we can't compare Ashish with her
Ashish's experience and versatility is somethingelse