Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manathara that woman need to teach lesson..yesterday how she did drama infront of Ram n behind him evilly smiling.. even she is cursing Ram all along..
Bharat is just like Ram bhaiya ,but like u said ayesha yes I remember it Satrughana is right no difference in manthara n Tadka
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lets c hw skr potray i m sure they will give they best but someone tell editor sab to not put lanka in btw
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

lets c hw skr potray i m sure they will give they best but someone tell editor sab to not put lanka in btw

Right Thushu.Lanka scenes in between are a mismatch.It was a very sensitive episode.Lanka scenes were so out of place.
And this is reducing the impact that the actual Lanka track has
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Right Thushu.Lanka scenes in between are a mismatch.It was a very sensitive episode.Lanka scenes were so out of place.

And this is reducing the impact that the actual Lanka track has

they should have gave lank free week 😆 this week ayodya deserve so far this week week got nice epis ...
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
see they can show at the end 2mins lanka but not in between the imp track...its loosing the flow..n distracting...
but yes SKR will give its best..m eagerly waiting for it
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

see they can show at the end 2mins lanka but not in between the imp track...its loosing the flow..n distracting...

but yes SKR will give its best..m eagerly waiting for it

thats what editor saab forcing it in btw i dont mind also if its in the end they could have showed it in the ending those 2 mins or even beginning of the epi but inbtw a important scene why to put that yeah
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Thushi that is exactly..just starting mein nehi dikha sakte hain as viewers will run away so better is at the end...
Thushi thumbnail

Thushi that is exactly..just starting mein nehi dikha sakte hain as viewers will run away so better is at the end...

even i though about starting maybe vivewers might tune of so end is best choice 😆
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@thushi yes...
btw today m waiting to see how will Ram break this news ...at everyone r in Court
Thushi thumbnail

@thushi yes...

btw today m waiting to see how will Ram break this news ...at everyone r in Court

same here i m also waiting to c