Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Astoria

I think that there will be a scene in which Janak accompanies Bharat to meet the trio in forest.What do you guys think?

oh janak will accompany Bharat thats great .. actually i m waiting for RaBha scene but this tym it will emotional one 😭
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Thushi I guess Raja Janak will come after SiRa departure for exile n KING Dasarath will take his last breath that time Raja janak will come ...most probably

It's written that Janak with Bharat come to meet ram in the jungle..they try to convince ram to come back..
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
As per my knowledge , Raja janak will come at ayodhya when Bharat will req janak to accompany him, n there Janak n bharat will req ram at woods to come back...
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_ram

Just saw a video of ashish and his wife celebrating valentine day...he was putting a chain on her neck...
He was so cute...

Oh that was RR tym ... the seg was very cutu 😳
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

oh janak will accompany Bharat thats great .. actually i m waiting for RaBha scene but this tym it will emotional one 😭

I cried buckets after watching last night's episode.😭 I was moved by Ashu's powerful acting.
And I guess RaBha will make us cry again.But will also make us salute the spirit of brotherly love.RaBha have proved that if your relationship is strong and you have faith in your love then no one can think of breaking it
Thushi thumbnail

I cried buckets after watching last night's episode.😭 I was moved by Ashu's powerful acting.

And I guess RaBha will make us cry again.But will also make us salute the spirit of brotherly love.RaBha have proved that if your relationship is strong and you have faith in your love then no one can think of breaking it

I toh cried the moment he entered that room nd rushed to his dad

even those pics nd comments make me this only 😭

hw happy he was for his bharat in yesterepi .. the happiness for his bhai ... I m waiting to see also KK nd Bharat face off more than that shatu throwing M out 😑
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

I toh cried the moment he entered that room nd rushed to his dad

even those pics nd comments make me this only 😭

hw happy he was for his bharat in yesterepi .. the happiness for his bhai ... I m waiting to see also KK nd Bharat face off more than that shatu throwing M out 😑

The Ayodhya Brothers and the Mithila Sisters are the ultimate example of sibling love.
And OMG!!!! It just hurt my heart terribly when I saw Ram ji running towards D.You can actually feel his pain.I must appreciate Grusha for standing there with the same expression for she would have been deeply affected by it too.

And now I just want to see Bharat disowning Kaikeyi and his anguish.It will be one of Sujay's most powerful scenes along with the Bharat Milaap.

And Manthara!!!!!😑😑 Shatru should unleash hell's fury on her😑 For Shatru,his family is everything and that Manthara tried to hear his family apart😑
Thushi thumbnail

The Ayodhya Brothers and the Mithila Sisters are the ultimate example of sibling love.

And OMG!!!! It just hurt my heart terribly when I saw Ram ji running towards D.You can actually feel his pain.I must appreciate Grusha for standing there with the same expression for she would have been deeply affected by it too.

And now I just want to see Bharat disowning Kaikeyi and his anguish.It will be one of Sujay's most powerful scenes along with the Bharat Milaap.

And Manthara!!!!!😑😑 Shatru should unleash hell's fury on her😑 For Shatru,his family is everything and that Manthara tried to hear his family apart😑

han she was standing there must have affected by it more than us if viewers can then why not she ... even directors cam man would have luved to see a seg of that hw they managed to shoot it ... why dont we get any seg

so far sujay did a nice job ... i hope to see the same in bharat kk face off nd also rabha scene

M was givving evil luks na to Ram first acting infront of him goody goody then givving evil luks cant wait shatu to comeback

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
m waiting for Shatrughana to come n give Manthara...it will be worth to watch...too much laughing jumping over small winning...Manthara all along under estimating the love of 4 bros n 4 sis for each other
486792 thumbnail
Agree with both of you Thushu and Rakhi.πŸ‘ I remember an old Ramayan scene in which Shatrughan drags Manthara out angrily and he comes across Bharat who is already broken after his face off with KK.
Bharat:I understand your feelings but it's wrong to raise your hand on a woman.

Shatrughan:Even Ram bhaiya killed Tadaka.And in my opinion,there is no difference between Tadaka and this Manthara