Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
u guys r too much blind fans appreciate everything but here i see some complaints πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail
I saw the episode.And guess what??? I got emotional again.

First of all,SiRa.Why??? Why??? For some reason,I find myself torn in between them.There is Ram who is willing to part ways with his life Sita in order to spare her the hardships of Vanvas.And there is Sita who cannot imagine a moment without Ram.Both of them are right in their own places.Sita chooses to follow Ram out of sheer love and devotion.And Ram is ready to sacrifice the company of his beloved only for her sake.You will find it difficult to support one of them.The bgms are so soothing and so appropriate for the situation.The Chaupaiyas are wonderful as usual.And then the soft'Siya ke Ram,Siya ke Ram'.Their hug was...I don't have words for it.And then when they parted,you can see an expression of pain in Ram's eyes for a moment.Oh,Ashish!!!!!πŸ‘

The second highlight would be undoubtedly Dashrath.Dalip Sir's acting is phenomenal.Dashrath is feeling the pain which only a parent can feel.😭This made me think of the pain which parents feel when they send off their kids to fight a war or the worry when their child does not return home early.

Manthara!!!!!! Can anyone please stick tape on her mouth???😑Shatrughan,you better arrive soon!!!

The mothers and sisters concern for Sita was heart touching.

And last but not the least.The Lanka Diaries.😑Can't the CVs realise that it's such a sensitive phase for Ayodhya???Yet,that have to show a special appearance of Lanka.Well,a moment of silence for the tragic end of Surpi-Viddy love story.πŸ€’πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

u guys r too much blind fans appreciate everything but here i see some complaints πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

We love sira and are blind fans. But why m and raavan todayπŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Rajji truly how will she stay without her Ram...her sisters want her for themselves her MIL don't want Raghukul look bad to leave their DIL...yes Siya will feel pain but what is more painful staying away from husband...
Thushi..I blinddd too much blind AC u don't know 😲 n I didn't complaint yet ..I wanna do my hands itching but I gulped down it .πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Ashi shant πŸ€— i feel your anger up to London
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Rajji truly how will she stay without her Ram...her sisters want her for themselves her MIL don't want Raghukul look bad to leave their DIL...yes Siya will feel pain but what is more painful staying away from husband...

Thushi..I blinddd too much blind AC u don't know 😲 n I didn't complaint yet ..I wanna do my hands itching but I gulped down it .πŸ˜†

Me too blind fan I love sira and ashu. I won't complain any more.
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajshrip

We love sira and are blind fans. But why m and raavan todayπŸ˜†

oh well we r sira fans but we never complaints about skr u knw ... we always appreciate whatever they show after all blind fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail

But no one is thinking about what sira wants😭
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

oh well we r sira fans but we never complaints about skr u knw ... we always appreciate whatever they show after all blind fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I do do follow sira blindly and would never complain about skr
Thushi thumbnail

ups u didnt πŸ˜† i will watch anything they throw with smiling face 😳
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago