Parvarish Cvs ( yesterday episode 11th march )

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
seriously the cvs are sadistic🤣🤣🤣 ( pehla lab fire accident😛 and now trying to burn khurrana house down🤪 )🤣🤣🤣
what were they trying to do 😲🤣burning khurana house 🤣🤣
riya ka bura halatt😛🤣😛studies karte huyye🤣🤣🤣
simran kab se cid ban gayyi 😛🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
At long last ria got the blast from Raj which was long overdue. he was right in saying what ever he told ria about simran. Still ria stuck up with her attitude with simran. This girl really needs to be brought down by adi and I don't think I will feel sorry for her
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

At long last ria got the blast from Raj which was long overdue. he was right in saying what ever he told ria about simran. Still ria stuck up with her attitude with simran. This girl really needs to be brought down by adi and I don't think I will feel sorry for her

kids who dont respect their parents those kids get kicked around by people 😡 and learn it the hard way 🤓
even i dont feel sorry for riya🤢 she is one selfish ungrateful girl 😡
shes needs a big sister who puts her in her place 😆
whatever adi is gonna do let him do shes needs a big reality check 😡
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't it strange that the people who care about her, she does not give two hoots for them (jogi & simran) and the one who does not care about her, she believes him (adi)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Isn't it strange that the people who care about her, she does not give two hoots for them (jogi & simran) and the one who does care about her, she believes him (adi)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\
so true 😆
when jogi and simran ignore her🤣 for the rest of their lives🤣 totally tab maaza ayega🤣😛