Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I was waiting for our post😃
Episode was bearable yaar at least better than yesterday with no chachi n adi ka drama😆
Loved kulwinder n jogi jassi's scene...jogi was sleeping n kulwinder was trying to help them in studies but as usual suri came to their rescue n I liked her idea👏
Okk can I slap Ria...this girl us mad she was so rude to her mom...stupid girl😡
Hope Raj usey acche se sabak sikhaye...she needs a reality chk😈
Jogi- ria scene was good...for the first time jogi looked hurt 😭the way he said main jealous hounga was so bad I mean that fun loving jogi was actually feeling hurt n thanks to ria😡jogi can u plzz ignore this princess🤔
N simran ji finally saw the paper n n n she thought ki jogi has given those papers to her little princess aunty ji aap kitni badi chull hai by god🥱 but thanks for little mercies CVs ki ria told her the truth I mean half truth ki jogi isn't involve in this kaand
All n all episode was bearable😆

Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I was waiting for our post😃

Episode was bearable yaar at least better than yesterday with no chachi n adi ka drama😆
Loved kulwinder n jogi jassi's scene...jogi was sleeping n kulwinder was trying to help them in studies but as usual suri came to their rescue n I liked her idea👏
Okk can I slap Ria...this girl us mad she was so rude to her mom...stupid girl😡
Hope Raj usey acche se sabak sikhaye...she needs a reality chk😈
Jogi- ria scene was good...for the first time jogi looked hurt 😭the way he said main jealous hounga was so bad I mean that fun loving jogi was actually feeling hurt n thanks to ria😡jogi can u plzz ignore this princess🤔
N simran ji finally saw the paper n n n she thought ki jogi has given those papers to her little princess aunty ji aap kitni badi chull hai by god🥱 but thanks for little mercies CVs ki ria told her the truth I mean half truth ki jogi isn't involve in this kaand
All n all episode was bearable😆

the khurrana scenes was the only thing which was worth it😳 the best part of the episode loved when when kulvinder was teaching jogi n jassi 😳
riya should get it left right an center from everybody 😡🤣
jogi should put a cross ,😆 , kaala teeka , green chilli and nimbu , taveez 😛etc to protect himself🤣🤣🤣 from riya 😛
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

for heaven sake cvs pls end this soty 🤢enough is enough\😡

riyas mind is nowhere to be found 😲
i hope jogi ignores riya😛 for the rest of his life 🤣
momsie and daddy dearest gupta 😛should send riya to millitary school 🤣
What the heck jassi is fainting😛😆 all the time 😕🤣🤣🤣

red: doctor did warn khurana's that until jassi's fracture heals, she will either encounter faintness for few seconds or her mind will go blank for few seconds