.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It all began on that unfortunate day.

The day they became a couple.

I should've known. With the amount of chaos they caused when they were not a couple, I should've realised they'd cause twice of it when together. I guess it is my fault indirectly. But then even if the earth exploded, it would be my fault. Nevertheless, this was surely my fault. I should've read the signs , realised that they'd never just call us for some innocent fun.

And now I was locked up in a tiny storage closet, soaking wet, with nine other people sharing the same fate. I had by now cursed all the gods and had moved to the culprits themselves. Damn them. Damn them to hell.

The guys are falling over each other while the girls are scurrying in the corner, their faces scrunched up with disgust at the antics of the boys, except me that is. I am curled in a different corner of the room (the closet might be tiny but it's still a square room) praying to God that they free us, before our wet clothes start reeking.

Goddamit.

"Will you guys shut up? All this ruckus is going to motivate them to keep us locked in."

THANK YOU SIMMI.

A silence fell over us, so strong, you could hear the- is it what i think i'm hearing?- kissing sounds outside the door. Personally, I think this prank is a very good couple exercise. The adrenalin rush you get while playing a prank together and it succeeding is pleasing in a way. Having said that, I do not enjoy being trapped in a tiny space hearing Nil, Vicky and Bharat bickering away to glory as Rinni expressed her disgust in a particularly whiny tone.

So screw you Swayam and Sharon.

We hear them laughing and a thought strikes me. I'm pretty sure it strikes the others too. They did lock us up in here, we might as well eavesdrop on them and entertain ourselves. I was pretty apprehensive though, that something we hear might scar us for life. I mean, they're alone in the house and must be flooding with endorphins, if you know what I mean.

"Sharon, I think we were a bit hard on those poor fellows."

you don't say?

"We had planned to spend today alone, Swayam. It's not our fault they decided to get in the way. Atleast in this way, we didn't have to slam the door in their faces."

For the love of god.

"But still Sharon-"

"If it's bothering you so much Swayam, I'll let them out now itself. They can stay with us for as long as they want. Is that okay with you?"

There was a brief silence followed by a muffled squeal and a heavy drop.

"Swayam!" Sharon squealed - squealed? - as I heard the sofa creak, I imagine due to Sharon's shifting under his grip. I felt my face grow hot as a picture of their position floated past my eyes.

"Uh-" Rey started uncomfortably, "perhaps we shouldn't eavesdrop?"

"Perhaps you should shut up Rey." Vicky snapped, half-whispering.

I shook my head. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Swayam, let me go." her voice had turned sultry. How was Swayam supposed to let go of her if she talked to him in a sultry voice?

"Not happening."

"Swa-"

I am pretty sure my face is burning, red hot like molten lava.

"You talk a lot Sharon. I am left with no other choice to shut you up than hmp-"

"You talk unnecessarily, loverboy." Her voice comes in gasps.

Dread fills me as I realise where this was leading to. I turn around and catch Simmi's eyes and I see the same dread in hers. If we don't do something now, things would get real weird real fast. Of all the times Swayam and Sharon could choose to act like a bunch of teenagers, they chose now.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

"Chitra! What the hell are you doing? They'll listen."

I want them to listen, you fool.

"Swayam! Sharon! Let us out now!" Simmi shouts from behind me as the boys let out a collective groan. Immature idiots, I sigh.

I hear footsteps scuttering towards the closet and the door bursts open. Guiding my eyes against the sudden flash of light, I blink, gradually taking in the two idiots standing in the doorway. And boy, are they a sight. Faces flushed and hair all mussed up, they seemed annoyed and sheepish to have been interrupted during a makeout session. Imagine how horrified they'd be if they knew we had been listening.

"Next time you want to spend some time alone, tell us. Don't unleash your kamikaze pranks on us." I snap at them.

They try hard not to laugh.

Argh, damn you.

"I'm never coming here again." Aashi says as our car bounces on the road. "I've had enough of them and their damned pranks. Chitra, next time you think of going, please leave me out of it. I have no fun in being dunked into ice cold water, locked in a smelly closet and then being forced to hear my two good friends make out on the couch. Thank you very much."

Of course, now it was all my fault.

Edited by .nerfherder - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
*clears throat*
H a p p y Birthday C h i t r a.

I'm so sorry to do this to you. 😆 I have no idea why I wrote this, probably to make you laugh?

To the others, Hi!

Well this one shot is surely AU as I'm pretty sure Chitra wasn't in D3. The reason there is no SwaRon in it's title is, well, it doesn't have much SwaRon.

And I wrote this just for fun, so please rest your brains and relax cuz this one-shot doesn't deserve brains.

Have fun and pass your love and wishes to our beloved writer- ..MiStLeToE.. (writing your username is a pain)

Cheers!

Edited by .nerfherder - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

Have I ever told you that I love you? Or that I always say that in my head only?

Coz Girl I love you for this one <3 You chose me as the reason of their and your mess :v *I like it*

Dude, I would love to imagine them doing all of that, only given that they are on mute 😆. Because well that is all you can do when you realise Swayam would never be doing something like this 😳

I so laughed reading this piece I cannot tell you and reading my name was the biggest Shocker.

"Uh-" Rey started uncomfortably, "perhaps we shouldn't eavesdrop?"

"Perhaps you should shut up Rey." Vicky
snapped, half-whispering.

I dont think I am with Rey here. 🤣

Thank you for this awesome gift ⭐️ I kind of expected it from you, to be honest. 😛

Thanks Nish. You are lovely.

You are still my Maybe Future Victim, but for today, abig cyber hug ❤️

And lots of love to you, Solo!

More than two decades older,

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You did make me laugh A LOT.😆

Unreserved above B|
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god...
This is classic..
Loved it
Thanks
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is awesome
happy birthday chitra :)
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha..I loved this OS!
Something really different.. :)
Very nicely written!
Keep writing and thanks for the PM :)
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh damn!..What was this!..🤣

Nishi you never fail to leave me surprised! This was soo soo different and surely it made me laugh hard!..My face did turn red on the thought of what Swayam and Sharon were doing in there 😳but I surely enjoyed reading every bit of this! I can't help but laugh at your fate Chitra! 🤣

Happy Birthday once again Chitra!! <3<3
And Nishi, a very thoughtful gift indeed! :P

Shreya<3
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was hilarious 😆
Somethng really different
Amazing os ...imagining what swayam n sharon doing inside n rey n vicky reaction to it did cracked me up
Enjoyed reading it n ya i really loved d title

Happy Birthday Chitra !! :-)
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
belated happy birthday Chitra!!
Edited by ujwalv - 8 years ago