Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Awesome edit sowmii 👏
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

please post these gifs in sriti FC flutts.

you know, from a smart phone, I cant post all the siggies, hence I posted all the links... 😳

maybe zephs can post the siggies whenever she comes online...
*proceeds to forward the request of posting siggies on zephy's head*
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

</div>
<div>

you know, from a smart phone, I cant post all the siggies, hence I posted all the links... 😳

maybe zephs can post the siggies whenever she comes online...

*proceeds to forward the request of posting siggies on zephy's head*

That's alright flutts:-)
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Can someone please tell me whether tanu calling prags as bb scene was shown or not.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Can someone please tell me whether tanu calling prags as bb scene was shown or not.

It started today.  It will continue tomorrow too. Tanu knows she's really fuggy and told Pragya that.
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

It started today. It will continue tomorrow too. Tanu knows she's really fuggy and told Pragya that.

Thanks prani:-)
Cerealgirl thumbnail
So beautiful, Nadi! Words suit the pic! 😆
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Hope Pragya will recover from her loss today. Of all the people, to get slapped by Tanu is outrageous! So wrong. I hope old and bold Pragya takes over from here on. Not fuggy. No mugambo. I want to see an angry Pragya.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Happy, happy happy!! Got to see angry Pragyzy today. 😆 Hope she stays confident like this.
Mugambo was driving me a bit crazy, I admit. But I liked how CV's defended mugambo's work as sacrifice in love.  That's a good way of putting it. Not easy to be hated by everyone when you're trying to actually help the person you love!!

The courage to do all this - glad they mentioned that. Selfless love - Pragya's trademark.😆

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Happy, happy happy!! Got to see angry Pragyzy today. 😆 Hope she stays confident like this.

Mugambo was driving me a bit crazy, I admit. But I liked how CV's defended mugambo's work as sacrifice in love.  That's a good way of putting it. Not easy to be hated by everyone when you're trying to actually help the person you love!!

The courage to do all this - glad they mentioned that. Selfless love - Pragya's trademark.😆

good that you are happy, but I speaking for myself, have decided to take a break and not watch the show at all...

well, that was expected from the cvs... that they would eventually show all this tom foolery and half baked tracks as selfless love and stuff... my aunts', where I am currently staying watches some other rival channel shows, which are amazingly witty, funny and hence refreshing to watch... during dinner time, I am forced to watch with her, and I laugh my head off...
so.. that's a sad ending for me.. 😳