Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita_t

I am fine Lil Angel... how about you?

m also gud

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hi,

I know i have been very late but I'll be updating today for sure as i have finished half of the chapter. I will be updating Mr.Romantic and Miss Unromantic in a couple of days. Apologies for keeping you waiting, though i think no one has missed the story. Well, it just has a few chapters to go and then we'll complete it soon.

Well, i am not great or an amazing story teller, but i am honest for sure. I'll wrap both stories soon and that would be it for me on India Forum as a writer coz however good or better I write a chapter I never got the response and it tells you everything that I ain't good enough nor the stories.

Thanks a lot to every reader who has been with me on both stories.

Take care.
Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed ur writing...Waiting waiting...
Edited by etuu - 8 years ago
MADHVIMADHU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Esa ni hai... Tum meri favorite writer m se ek ho... Hume lga tum kisi important kam m bizi ho... Update soon... Yaar... 😊
ps_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dun think sio ngtveee

U rocckk

Waiting :)
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

I missed ur writing...Waiting waiting...

i had thought of first discontinuing the stories as when i saw many stories here get such huge response even though some are just...

Well, i am not great or an amazing story teller, but i am honest for sure. I'll wrap both stories soon and that would be it for me on India Forum as a writer coz however good or better I write a chapter I never got the response and it tells you everything. Etuu you got to agree that your views are motivation for a writer and... let it be.

The other story was on your request so yeah Thanks again for making me realise i still can write comedy a bit. Thanks.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovePANI

noone has missed it hawww😡😡

Yeah ... so i'll be wrapping up both my stories now and that would it be on forum as a writer.
Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
yajishtha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update soon
and u r a grt writer
mmnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Read your Story few days back...and trust me I m in love with ur story..❤️.with both character nandini and manik
We can visualise ur story as written so beautifully... u have simple but classy way of writing.
My favourite scenes are
1st Suicide scents of manik when manik was saved by nandini and the way she console him...so beautifully written i m touched.😳
2nd one nandini stand behind her man so confidently and tk kavya left and right...👏
I like the way manik take care of nandini...and vise versa
now excited part...nadini is going to meet manik after 10 months...both are right at their places till now ...bt now how will they manage... and how will u justify their character...their love ...their patience ...

upadte soon...egarly waiting...

mmnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r one of the best writter ...so dont think negative...
we missed ur story very much ..
i toh read this story atleast 4 times till date...
so pllsss update sooon