Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Charmi98

eagerly waiting di...continue soon...
n a bid wala thank u fr continuing...

update asap pls..
take care...
lots of luv

I'll be updating soon. Please, don't say thanks coz somewhere i wanted end the story on a good note.

Lots of Love

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: liaa-26

Waiting for next update...

I would be updating soon.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstarlover

Awesome update
Finally Manan meetπŸ˜ƒ
Nandu is too hurt,heartbroken
Plz don't end this
Cont soon

Thanks a lot !!! πŸ˜ƒ
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: parimala94

I so love to read mre! Only thing i want to say is plz dnt drag it unnecesarily! Thts it!

Hi,

Thanks a lot and yeah the next chapter is the last one in this track... after that a short track will be there only for Regular Readers and i hope you will enjoy it...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha94kumari

hey its nyc update... plz try to update soon

Thanks a lot.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: MADHVIMADHU

Wow... Heart touching update... . U r best writer in forum...πŸ‘ I love your writing... Pliz... Next update jaldi post krna... πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for appreciation and i am glad that the chapter touched you heart and this means a lot to me...

Next chapter will be up soon.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: urbabie

i ws waiting fr u to update!
it ws too good ..

nd i would loveee to read more n more ..

plz don't stop writing ..ur very good at it!

-Nikki;;

Thank you so much and ya i will continue the story with a small track after the next chapter. Hope you would like it.πŸ˜ƒ

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: nita24

Hey
Thanks for the pm dear
And pls pls continue this story
Don't end pls
And Coming to update it was awesome
Nandini is so hurt
Both r suffering from same pain of separation.
Manik is so happy now he will meet her will talk with her
Pls soon make them happy n together
Countine soon dear
Tc

Thank you so much... next chapter is the last one in this current track... uske baad we'll be having a new track...happy 😊...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail
PROMO

We left for Hotel Taj with my family. I had no clue why all of a sudden my parents pressurized me to meet another girl for marriage, when they knew I loved Nandini with all my heart. My parents were adamant and they said things after which I just agreed to go with them. But, they knew my answer. I will never let any girl's thought cross my mind ever in this life.

I was preparing myself to say No to the girl I was about to meet and would tell her that I loved someone else. I would wait even for lifetime but would only marry her. I was standing facing the poolside when I felt someone behind me. I knew it must be the girl I had come to meet. I sighed and took a deep breath before I decided to face her. I was feeling bad about breaking her heart, but I was helpless coz I had just loved one girl with every cell of my body, with my soul and that was Nandini.

I was numb and in a state of trans when my eyes met her. I gasped with wide eyes and was shocked to see her in front of me. I couldn't breathe anymore and tears rolled down my cheek. A faint smile crept on my lips and I whispered her name...

"NANDINI..."

NOTE-

This chapter would be the last one for the current track of the story. After, this chapter we would be having a short track before we end the story. I am writing the new track for my regular readers and I hope you would enjoy it.

**Knock knock** guys next chapter will be lengthy and you would have to read till the end... Uske baad you'll see MANIK at his best ok...So, please be patient for one last time...**

Thanks.

Please do leave your comments and let me know if you are excited about the new track after the next update.

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
ruhihussain52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ah awesome promo
Waiting fr d update dear
Jaldi update karna