Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: saithanmayee

amazing update

loved it a lot
I know nandini is hurt that manik has left her but she also saw how manik suffered while he was away from her parents
I hope she soon understands manik point of view
loved the conversation between nandini and her dad
I guess every father goes through the same when it comes to their daughter
loved their bonding
I just hope everything becomes normal
continue soon
and thanks for the pm 😊

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Well, at times a person doesn't understand how to react or handle a situation. Same is the case for Nandini and yeah she will understand things... However, her emotional outburst is due in next chapter.

Thanks.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanf

Woww...so beautifully penned down ...amazing emotional chapter yet Again...

I loved it to da chore...
People here may nagge dat dere was no MANAN... N other such rants...but trust me I didn't even miss dem a bit...coz da way uh described.. Wrote each n every mental turmoil of wat Nandini is going through...I was completely flabbergasted...
Uh r a pro in Pennie down such emotions I must say...
I can very well make out frm dis update of urs dat uh put ur heart and soul in penning down dis update...coz it touched my soul too...
Da father daughter conversation left me in all aww...I was crying wid dem too...I feel some tyms amused at myself dat how cud I get attached to a reel life character so much...but den much acclodes to uh as a writer for keeping me so much intrigued all da tym...
I am so happy dat finally her Dad understood da genuineness of MANIK... His sincerity towards his daughter...
Dere love won...coz dey passed da hardest of hurdles which was in dere way of togetherness...
I just love dis story of urs to da moon n back...
I don't kno y uh r ending dis beautiful tale...uh must be having some reasons of urs but me as a reader seriously don't want uh to end it so soon...atleast I cud pinned my request...
Super excited for da next update...dere faceoff will be so emotional n mind blowing...
Thankuh so much for dis beautiful story...I may not be a very active member of dis forum but dat doesn't lessen da love of mine for uh n ur ff...
Keep on writing dear writer...
Thanks for da PM...much love... Take care.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the appreciation and understanding my story so well. Well, honestly i feel that its a story of a relationship between 2 people. However, i always wanted to also focus on other relationships that are important in Manik & Nandini's life.

One such relationship was of Nandini and her father. So, i brought this chapter first before the precap part. The father daughter conversation was extremely important from the story's point of view. I mean a father longs for her daughter and shares his innermost feelings with her. It was important as a writer to emote the chapter in the correct way.

I am planning to end it only coz a few readers are interested and most people don't like it. So, yeah no point writing it. And yeah even i write i'll just update the story here and may not send PM's now onwards so that whoever wants to read are welcome to do so.

Thank you, thank you for the kind words... they mean a lot to me personally and also as a writer.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charmi98

Update aft so lng ...n dat to so emotional one...

Bt it was beautiful. ...
Especially d father daughter conversation...
It was so deep and painful. ...yet beautiful. ..

Hope u continue soon. ..
Pls try n continue d stry instead of ending it in few updates. ..
Pretty please. ...
Lts of luv
Take care

Yeah, indeed it took me quite long to update the chapter. Apologies for it. I am glad you liked the father-daughter conversation. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.

Lots of Love

Ankita
MADHVIMADHU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Heart touching update... . U r best writer in forum...👏 I love your writing... Pliz... Next update jaldi post krna... 😛
urbabie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i ws waiting fr u to update!
it ws too good ..

nd i would loveee to read more n more ..

plz don't stop writing ..ur very good at it!

-Nikki;;
sonpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally you updated
Don't stop writing

Bas jaldi se manan ko sath mai karo
nita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Thanks for the pm dear
And pls pls continue this story
Don't end pls
And Coming to update it was awesome
Nandini is so hurt
Both r suffering from same pain of separation.
Manik is so happy now he will meet her will talk with her
Pls soon make them happy n together
Countine soon dear
Tc
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! This was really emotional... Nandini is so much hurt n shattered but still she lives him n his mere presence also affects him a lot... Manik's happiness had no bounds when he came to know that he can meet nandini... Fate had brought them together again,hope everything will b fine soon... Can't see them hurting themselves... Pls continue soon... Thanks for the pm 😊 😊
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1997

Awesome update
Loved it

Thanks a lot.
absnads thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Pls continue soon...awesome update...
Waiting for manan to be together...