#THREAD 3 Humsafar...CHECK PG 49

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for giving this story so much of love and appreciation. I am an average writer and narrating a simple story. A story of 2 individuals and their journey to become Humsafars... With every turn on the road they had to face difficult situations, yet, they stood by each other.

I had just started scribbling one night some flashes of images and thought of posting it on forum without any expectations... I had thought that i am just doing it randomly and would stop after a couple of chapters, but i don't know why i just kept on going.

I didn't wish to write this story as i had done in past with my other stories, coz somewhere i felt that i should keep it simple and narrate it in a way that each one of us can read and feel the emotions...

It is a journey of strangers who trusted each other without any expectations... They were from 2 different worlds yet they met at Tower Bridge. It was kismet or random co-incidence, this is what they still need to discover on their journey.

I wanted the characters to be real. My main emphasis was on having the character of Nandini come across as a strong woman and someone who can deal with problems on her own... She is a woman with strength and courage, yet has that emotional side to her that she keeps to herself.

The character of Manik had required a lot effort from my side in terms of adding layers to his personality and make him across as a celebrity who has his own set of failures, ups and downs and yet have a positive perspective towards life after meeting Nandini. I tried my best to make him come across as a down to earth individual...The other aspect of his life is his family and FAB 5... I hope you all liked the bond of FAB 5 & Malhotra Family...

Aarav's character was difficult to narrate coz it really needed a lot of checks while writing it... I am glad you all liked his character and his daughter Little Nandu...

Lot of readers always comment about the start of this story and mention its different, i agree indeed it is...I am extremely thankful to you all for appreciating and accepting such a different start to a story... Manik and Nandini met each other in the most difficult times of their lives coz they were destined to meet that night.

They had built the foundation of their relationship on trust, respect and understanding. However, with time even if you love each other, you drift apart... Coming to the present track we will witness Nandini's view point and her feelings slowly with every chapter. Her outbreak will be penned soon...

The Cover Page for the story is updated on Thread 1, please do have a look. Also, I thought of a Theme Song for the story. I have attached the link for it below, so please do listen to it and leave a feedback for the story till now and for the theme song.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. Words would not be enough to Thank you all... In my sad times your comments and words started to become my strength... And yes i wanna Thank silent readers too coz even if they don't like or comment, yet they spend their time to read the story...I hope you all too will share your thoughts some day...

Please continue your support and we would be completing this story soon after a few chapters.

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

1. CHAPTER 27 - ANKAHI BAATEIN ... Page 9

2. CHAPTER 28 - KHAMOSHIYAN ...Page 15

3. CHAPTER 29 - HEARTBEATS!!... Page 40

Edited by ankita_t - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Entwined_Fates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS for the new thread Ankita
😊

I'll comment on this after reading it..
Thanks for the PM for previous updates πŸ˜›

Continue soonish
Take care πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Snehasn - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wow wow... πŸ˜ƒ I was literally waiting for your thread 3 ... finally!!!! *_* congratulations & celebration... hope many more threads will be coming soon... congrats...

now update please as a treat...
Edited by etuu - 8 years ago
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Congo dear...
U deserve it...
Waiting for the update...
Lots of love...
Update soon..
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehasn

CONGRATULATIONS for the new thread Ankita
😊

I'll comment on this after reading it..
Thanks for the PM for previous updates πŸ˜›

Continue soonish
Take care πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sneha,

Thanks a lot for the wishes...Finally like finally I got to hear from you...where have you been? ?

Come back soon.

Take care.

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats di for new threadπŸ₯³
many more to come
eagerly waiting for nxt update😊
wow di...cover page is soo nice
and song selection alsoπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by shoana - 8 years ago
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread dear 😊
shaan... thumbnail
Congrats 4 d new thread...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
mera res..?????😭
Koi nai congrats di..
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

wow wow wow... πŸ˜ƒ I was literally waiting for your thread 3 ... finally!!!! *_* congratulations & celebration... hope many more threads will be coming soon... congrats...

now update please as a treat...

Thank you so much Etuu... yeah i still don't believe we are on 3rd Thread...but yeah there aren't many chapters now in the story so let's enjoy are journey together 😊...

Take care.