manish raisinghan wins supporting actor award in colors golden petal a

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is link

Swarigini

Best Actress (Female) - Helly Shah for Swarigini

Best Jodi - Varun Kapoor and Helly Shah for Swarigini

Best debutante (Male) - Manish Goplani (Thapki Pyaar Ki)

Best Host- Manish Paul

Longest running show on television: Balika Vadhu

Best show - Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani's Naagin

Best Supporting Actor: Manish Rasinghan for Sasural Simar Ka

Power Packed Performance: Sudha Chandran for Naagin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS dear...

and what about other nominess d u know..

best actor and actres
Dear I'll give their name swara and sanskar
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!congrats MANISH RAISINGHAN...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Manish but he is lead not supporting these colors people na but happy for Manish luv uEdited by himani_rosid - 8 years ago
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so happy Manish not supporting actor he is lead roll
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really cant understand hw to react on this...to b hapie fr manish as he bagged petal ..r to feel sad..as he got suprtng actr...fr me sid is always lead..luv u manish
.u really deserves award fr ur amazing performance.atleast nw clrs recognized ur talent.  luv  u rosid
Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 8 years ago
Guys feel happy for manish  serial name is ssk and simar is first lead and prem is opposite her so he is main and aviman is second lead we all know when story start its about premar story but when they not get trp then manish enter in show and we all know after that rosid create what a magic but if first lead not create the magic but still they r main but popular the other lead and award function they recognize as second for eg where lots of seials and movies main r other but people luvd more second and they create magic for ex r Rashmi from saathiya but main Gopi Tapsya from uttaran but main Iccha Rishabh bajaj from kasautii zindagi ki but main Anurag there is lots of ex so we feel proud for Manish that they gave so beautiful performance and get award
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985

Guys feel happy for manish  serial name is ssk and simar is first lead and prem is opposite her so he is main and aviman is second lead we all know when story start its about premar story but when they not get trp then manish enter in show and we all know after that rosid create what a magic but if first lead not create the magic but still they r main but popular the other lead and award function they recognize as second for eg where lots of seials and movies main r other but people luvd more second and they create magic for ex r Rashmi from saathiya but main Gopi Tapsya from uttaran but main Iccha Rishabh bajaj from kasautii zindagi ki but main Anurag there is lots of ex so we feel proud for Manish that they gave so beautiful performance and get award

agree with u dear they bring rosid only for gain trp
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
realy he has good award. Bcoz in starting he only support roli, then help simar.