Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 11:

'Mission MANAN meeting RIGHT NOW!! Want everyone in my room' Cabir texts Alya Mukti Dhruv and Anjali on their whatsapp group called 'Mission MANAN'. Manik's words about Anjali really irritated Cabir, he could see his plan failing as he could see Manik was genuinely attracted towards Anjali, he was scared at the possibility that Manik could fall in love with Anjali.

She was about to slip and I caught hold of her and she fell on me, and then I felt my whole body being set on fire. Her lips were directly on mine. Did we just kiss? I feel my heart crashing against my chest, I've never felt this before.. The sudden rush of adrenaline by having her so close to me.. Although I'd be lying if I said I'm not enjoying this feeling, this feels too good to be true. She has really soft lips. She takes her lips away from mine and again gazes into my eyes, her eyes filled with tears. Oh shit did I hurt her? Damn it.. What was I thinking!

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was losing my self control bit by bit being so close to him and then reality hit me, I moved away from his face and looked directly into his eyes.. I felt like screaming with pain. It hurts so much to be away from him, how badly I've wanted to be this close to him for years and today even though we're finally close its not the same. The thought bought tears in my eyes, he probably thought he hurt me so he immediately helped me get up. There was an awkward silence between us, I kept crying silently.. 'Nandini I.. I.. Sorry' he stammers as he probably doesn't know how to deal with the situation, and my heart aches hearing him apologise to me for kissing me.. I'm not sorry Manik, I'm glad it happened.. I needed it! 'It's okay, don't worry about it.. It was an accident, in fact I'm sorry I should've been careful while walking' I say to make him feel less awkward hiding the storm raging inside me. 'Don't be sorry, like you said it was an accident' he says as he smiles. I couldn't take this anymore I needed to let it all out, so I just excused myself from him 'good night Manik' I said as I ran from there without waiting for his reply. I came inside my room, locked it and cried my heart out... Why is this happening to me?!

Shit shit shit!! She's probably mad at me, God why did that have to happen. I was already so confused about our connection and now this. We said our fair share of sorry's and then she suddenly ran from there without giving me a chance to say anything. I could tell by the way her voice choked when she said good night that she would cry. I wanted to go after her and console her as a friend but how could I? She might feel awkward if I go, I didn't want to bother her now so I leave it for tonight and think of talking to her tomorrow when she's a little calm.

'Cabir, everything okay?' asks a worried Alya as she steps in with Mukti and Dhruv, 'no Alya everything is not okay, mera best friend meri neend ka dushman ban gaya hai.. Kal baat nahi kar sakta tha.. Look at the time man' says a very sleepy and annoyed Mukti. Cabir just rolls his eyes at her, just then Anjali comes in 'guys what's wrong?', 'you're what's wrong' says Cabir sarcastically.. 'Huh? What do you mean I'm what's wrong?' 'Manik thinks he likes you!!' there was moment of silence in the room, and then except Cabir everyone in the room burst out laughing.. 'Good joke Cabir, but not funny' said Anjali very casually. 'I wish I was joking but I'm not, I just spoke to Manik.. He clearly said he thinks he likes you.. DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?' said a very annoyed Cabir. 'Has Manik lost his mind!' said Alya, 'memory loss ke sath sath brain loss bhi ho gaya hai kya? How can he even think that?! I've always seen him as just a friend. And he's Nandini's love.. I can never hurt Nandini.. Manik has definitely lost his mind' said an irritated Anjali. 'Guys we don't have time now we have to put the plan in action soon, we have to get them close' exclaims Cabir. 'Yeah we know but how?! Whenever we leave them alone they just talk as friends, none of them are taking any steps further' said Alya. 'Well then we move on to the next part of the plan, we recreate all the scenarios that happened in space 3 years ago that made Manik fall for Nandini.. We will put them in situations where they'll be forced to come close' said Cabir with a mischievous smirk. 'Exactly and from what Cabir has told me so far, the first scenario that will be recreated is when they were locked in a store room for the entire night... Alone' says a excited Anjali.. 'We have our concert tomorrow in O2 arena, we'll invite Nandini to accompany us and after the concert we'll lock them in the basement of the arena' Cabir continued to explain the plan to everyone and after lots of planning and plotting they all went to their rooms to catch up on the much needed sleep.

The next day was a new day which bought new hopes in the lives of the two soulmates turned strangers. FAB 5 after breakfast went straight to practise for their big concert which was tonight. Nandini didn't want to face Manik so she skipped breakfast, but as their manager she had to go meet them at practise. Anjali on the other hand at first tried avoiding Manik but on Cabir's insistence went back to behaving normally with him, because Cabir didn't want Manik to get suspicious. FAB 5 was practising in the studio when Nandini came. Manik let out a breath of relief as he was finally able to relax, he had been waiting for the whole day.

I didn't want to face Manik after yesterday but I realised I had to, he already felt guilty I couldn't make him feel worse. Besides Manik was only here for a few more days; so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. I know I won't get this opportunity again. As I walk in the studio I see Manik totally lost somewhere, he suddenly looks at me as if he sensed my presence and relaxes the frowns on his forehead. I smile at him to indirectly tell him that we are okay and don't have to feel awkward. He smiles back at me and blinks his eyes for assurance. I notice Cabir staring at both of us so I immediately take my eyes off Manik and focus on my work as I didn't want Cabir to get any ideas about us. Cabir comes up to me and asks 'Nandini you're tonight right? For the concert?', 'of course she is, she's our manager remember' says Manik smirking. God how does he manage to be so bossy all the time, I roll my eyes at him and say 'actually I'm your manager for your performance at warrior high ONLY' I smirk at him and he gives a irritated expression, Cabir interrupts our eye game as he again asks 'but you're still coming right?'. I look at Manik expecting him to be listening to mine and Cabir's conversation telling me to come but instead I see him totally lost in looking at Anjali. My heart breaks yet again and it's hurts more than he'll ever know, it takes everything in me not to cry. 'No Cabir I don't think I'll be able to make it today' I say much to everyone's shock, I say it loud enough to make sure everyone in the room, especially Manik hears me. Manik looks at me and sighs, 'Nandini I think you should come if you can, please' he says looking at me and my heart again smiles with joy, 'Anjali, you're definitely coming right, I don't want to hear any excuses' he continues. And there you go, my heart cries yet again, does he even realise how much this hurts me.. He's showing his rights on Anjali and treating me like a complete stranger. How can you hurt me like this Manik. Anjali just smiles at him confirming she's coming and comes to me to convince me to come, 'come on Nandini, you should come.. Navya is also coming tonight and she's so excited to see you' Cabir continues pleading me. I didn't wanna be a spoil sport so I finally give in, and agree since even I wanted to see Navya. Manik again smiles at me, huh why is he smiling at me now GO SMILE AT ANJALI BECAUSE I HATE YOU my heart yells at Manik, I just ignore him and continue with what I'm doing.

I've been looking for her all morning, she wasn't their for breakfast, she didn't join us for practise either. I was starting to think she was mad at me but then. I am feeling very restless not seeing her around me, in these weeks I've become so used to her. After last night.. I feel so much more attracted towards her. I mentally slap myself for even thinking this.. No Manik you can't be attracted to Nandini, she's your friend. JUST FRIEND. I've been doing everything I possibly can to fight my attraction towards her since I first met her but the more I try to avoid thoughts of her, the more I find myself thinking about her. I sensed her around me, she finally showed up in the studio half way through rehearsals. I was so relieved to see her, she smiled brightly at me which honestly made my day.. I think she was trying to tell me there's no awkwardness between us and we're completely fine. Phew! Cabir suddenly asks her if she's coming to the concert tonight, well duh! She has to come, she's our manager and friend. But she refuses me and says she's only our manager for the performance at warrior high, erm what's the attitude for? I get irritated with her reply, but then I totally understand if she needs some space from me, I mean we did kiss last night even if it was accidental, so I don't blame her for needing space and I don't want to force her to come either. My gaze shifts from Nandini to Anjali who had been behaving very strange since morning, she was avoiding me.. but why? Her being mad at me is the last thing I need. I ask her, actually order her to come tonight and she agrees... My attention is again diverted from Anjali to Nandini when Nandini says she's not coming tonight which disappoints me at first but then she finally agreed to coming after a lot of pleading from my friends, and I sigh with relief.

The rest of the day went really well, FAB 5 finished rehearsals and now it was finally time for the big performance. Me and Anjali reached the arena 2 hours before the performance to help the gang get ready before the show.. As I walk in tears once again occupy my eyes as I see Navya standing in front of me bickering with Cabir about his outfit. If there's anyone I've missed after Manik it's her, my best friend who's always been there for me like a sister. 'Navya' I exclaim and jump on her to hug her, Navya joins me in the crying marathon as she tears up and hugs me back 'Nandu! Kaisi ho?' she asks still in tears, 'I'm fine!! I missed you so much. Look Navya I know you're probably very mad at me. You lost your baby and you needed me and I wasn't there for you. You've always been there for me whenever I needed you and I.. I'm such a bad friend I'm so sorry but I had no choice' I kept blabbering without giving her a chance to speak.. 'Nandini, relax! Bolne ka mauka to do.. Yes I was mad at you when you left but I know you wouldn't have gone unless you had a really good reason to leave. And whatever happened is in the past, we're back together now, NAVNI is backkk' she exclaimed as she hugged me again. 'I'm so happy for you and Ranbir' I said still hugging her, 'how do you know about Ranbir? I wanted to surprise you?' Navya asked disappointedly, 'aur kaun? The great Cabir' said Cabir smirking.. 'Cabir change that shirt, you're not wearing that' Navya went back to bickering with Cabir about his shirt and my eyes roamed around the whole room to find Manik but he was nowhere to be found. Where is he? We haven't been able to speak properly the whole day.

It was just two hours before the performance and the most irritating thing happened. I got a call from my lawyer telling my Nyonika was bailed out from jail, six months ago me and dad sent her to jail for deceivingly trying to take over Malhotra Industries by getting me to sign some papers from dad in our stupid give and take deal. But today she was bailed out by her lawyers and just that information was enough to boil my blood. In these years I've somehow always managed to get a hold over my anger, but when it comes to Nyonika I can never calm myself down.. Mostly because in Nyonika's case I don't get angry, I get hurt! She's my mother for god sake and all she cares about is money. I hate to admit it to myself but I feel extremely lonely and love deprived. FAB 5 love me to no end and I love them too, but somewhere I always feel myself to be incomplete. I start to feel really anxious, my heart fills up with anxiety, anger and hurt and I just want to explode. Just then I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, the touch enough was to calm me down. 'Manik' says Nandini almost as a prayer and I close my eyes to just absorb her presence. I don't know what goes into me that I without thinking turn around and take her in a bone crushing hug. She seems too shocked to react, so I hug her tighter. As I tighten the hug I feel her place her arms on my back and I find peace. The peace which I've been longing for my whole life, there's no place in this world that I'd rather be right now. I'm content. I never want to let go of this feeling.

I come out of the changing rooms looking for Manik, he seems to have gone in another room. I have to talk to him and sort everything out, I was probably a bit rude earlier today so I should apologise. I find him in the last room of the corridor, he doesn't look happy, in fact he looks angry, or rather hurt. I don't know what's wrong with him but I I wish I could just go hug him tight and tell him I'll always be there for him, tell him he's not alone, tell him I love him. But I can't, I can't tell him anything. Unable to control myself I move ahead, I could at least console him as a friend, I place my hand on his shoulder and whisper his name to calm him down. The next thing I know is I'm in his arms, in his secure grip, he's hugging me!!! I don't know how to react at this moment, I'm so confused. Do I respond?!! I finally let my heart win and put my arms around his back.. I've waited for this moment since he came here. How badly I needed to be in his arms, close to his heart. His heart beat assures me of my existence, I love the music of his heart beat. Right now, there is nothing I want more than this moment to last forever.. I want time to freeze so I can stay in his embrace for eternity.

'Guys all set?' asks Cabir as everyone gathers in his changing room go over the plan one last time.. 'Yes Cabir, everything's set according to the plan' confirmed a very happy Anjali. 'Yeah we just need to get done with this concert and then we'll execute our mission' exclaims a chirpy Alya. 'But where are Manik and Nandini?' asks Navya not seeing them around. 'They're together, yaadash ho na ho, chance marne ka mauka nahi chorta saala.. I just saw them hugging in Manik's changing room' Cabir smirkingly says to everyone's surprise. 'I just hope all this works out, I'm scared guys. What if they find out?' asks a worried Mukti.. 'They won't fine out Mukti, and remember we're doing this to make them happy so we can't back out now! For Manik and Nandini' says Cabir as he puts his hand out. Everyone else also put their hands on Cabir's hand and repeat his words 'For Manik and Nandini', with this they high five and share a quick group hug before going to their rooms to get ready.

Finally changed the title of the FF, hope you guys like it :) Also don't forget to smile today! 😛 😛

Also my Wattpad username is: ramisha_singhania14 !! Story will be updated on Wattpad soon!
Edited by Ramisha_manik - 8 years ago
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update finally !!
yyyaaayyy 👏👏👏👏👏👏

so happpyyy 😃😃😃

the accidental kiss and the passionate hug...
did i want anythn more ??? 😆😆😆

loved the update...
totally loved it...

plz dnt discontinue
plz continue cz its so marvellous !!!!!!!!!

and a suggestion if u dnt mind...

chhote muh badi baat...dnt gt offended...

jus mention above whether it mank's pov or nandu's pov...
plsh 😛
it tks me a min to understand :P

and thank u for the PM
keep writing !!!!
God bless u !!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
kavyach thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Title is perfect now.
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divtan

update finally !!
yyyaaayyy 👏

so happpyyy 😃😃😃

the accidental kiss and the passionate hug...
did i want anythn more ??? 😆😆😆

loved the update...
totally loved it...

plz dnt discontinue
plz continue cz its so marvellous !!!!!!!!!

and a suggestion if u dnt mind...

chhote muh badi baat...dnt gt offended...

jus mention above whether it mank's pov or nandu's pov...
plsh 😛
it tks me a min to understand :P

and thank u for the PM
keep writing !!!!
God bless u !!!!! ⭐️

That youuu!!! So sweet of you, and I'm not offended hahaha!! I love it when you guys give suggestions, I will try to make it clearer who's POV it is from next time :)
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Even I feel like crying when I hear Nandu's POV.
Dude, Manik please get back your memory.
Nyonika is the biggest shipper of Manan I know, you go gal!
Storeroom scene! Hayye re!
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Lovelyyy manan

Superrr friendship

All parts are awsmmm

Hope manan together sooon

Update sooon

Can't wait for manan mission

Update

S

O

O

O

O

O

N
alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just came across ur story its amazing yar I really don't have time to comment I m so sorry will comment for sure later please update soon u r really really good !!!
Poushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r awsm...I must say it...I love ur story... this is superb awsm amazing fabulous marvelous...
manan dhree dhree karib araha ha...but anjali ka kiya manik like feel mujhe acha nahi laga...don't mind plz...
nyonika kohi prob create karagi kya???not now...
manik ko na kuch yaad aya aur nahi nandini ko lekar apni feeling samjhe...plz next update asap...
plz pm me...I sent buddy reqst 2 u...
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Updateee???

Can't wait for next

Coun sooon
Priyanka.rautji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I found this story.. ...read it in a go. ...wow this was so good. ...nandini character n emotion are beautifully written.