Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaan...

Excellent update...

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">I really want Manan's reunion soon...
</font>
Totally luvng this story...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...

Reunion will happen sooon - ish
Ramisha_manik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

This is really interesting the way it's going.
Manik and Anjali's hug in front of Nandu, I wanted to shout out DIE ANJALI DIE, but they are friends and then all of FAB5 hugging Nandu. I couldn't be more proud :*)

Glad you're liking it :)
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Chapter 10:

'Wait how do you all know Nandini?' asks Manik, urgh what do we do now?!!! Should I lie to him... 'Wo sab chor, look Manik Anjali is here' Mukti says to distract him and surprisingly it works, Manik's attention is again diverted to Anjali.. However Manik still looks very suspicious because we've been avoiding this question since yesterday. But wait forget Manik's suspicions I have bigger things to worry about why was Anjali hugging Manik, and why did he hug her back. 'Erm Anjali how do you know Manik?' I ask very sweetly trying to hide my fury, I mean she is my best friend and she would never hurt me but even then she didn't have the right to hug him so close and tight. 'Manik's dad and my dad are best friends, I've known all five of them since we were kids but then I moved to London and we lost touch' she says side hugging Manik. Manik wouldn't stop smiling at Anjali, why is he acting like a road side Romeo for her.. I wanted to punch him again. Cabir who was quietly observing all this finally spoke 'alright guys we should make a move now we have to practise, we have a concert next week and the performance for warrior high too so let's gooo' and with that FAB 5 moved out of the restaurant to go practise, Manik again hugged Anjali and left. My nails were very desperate to dig themselves in Manik's skin, I wanted to scratch his eyes out for staring at her like a love sick puppy. But why am I affected.. Nandini control.

Me and Nandini were just talking when Anjali appeared out of nowhere, she was one of my best friends when I was a child. She supported me just as much FAB 5 when we were kids, we have amazing memories together. I can't believe I'm seeing her after such a long time, I knew she'd be here but I didn't expect her to see right now. Just as me and Anjali were greeting each other my friends showed up and jumped on Nandini. What the heck is going on? Why does everyone know Nandini and I don't? Like Cabir did yesterday, Mukti again changed the topic from how they all know Nandini, why do they keep avoiding this? It has really started to get on my nerves. But I have to stay calm and find out for myself who Nandini is, why all my friends know her and what connection we have. I mean why would my friends feel the need to hide anything about her from me, this is all so weird man. However as for now Mukti is right I should focus on Anjali, I'm seeing her after so long! She always had a special place in my heart and I'm so happy to see her right now. My thoughts were interrupted as Cabir brought us all back to reality reminding us we're here for work and not party so we headed out of there to practise.

'You could've told me you knew him!' I blasted at Anjali as soon as FAB 5 left, 'every time I tried to bring up Manik you always changed the topic and you said you didn't want to talk about him.. Besides I didn't think it was important enough' she said casually.. 'Of course it was important! You're Manik's friend since like forever, my Manik's! Anjali you could've told me, I thought we were closer than this... I mean it's Manik we're talking about' 'I know.. Look I'm sorry I just didn't wanna upset you by telling you.. Sorry' she apologised as she made a very cute face and I couldn't stay mad at her. 'It's okay, anyway let's go we have lots to prepare for' we headed out to warrior high to check all the preparations for the talent show.

A few days passed, Manik and I were bonding really well.. As I'm their manager for this trip we spent an awful lot of time together.. We had become good friends, Cabir would do everything possible to leave us two alone whenever he could but it was never awkward. He was starting to get comfortable with me, and he definitely had started considering me a friend.. This made me so happy. Even though we couldn't be together at least this way he was still a part of my life, and I could also be a part of his. I would get jealous a lot though, as Manik was very friendly with Anjali, their closeness irked me but I couldn't do anything. I had lost all rights to object him liking anyone else. But I avoided thinking about that, I was just glad we were coming closer day by day, as friends of course.. We now had a great understanding and a good amount of trust between us, yes he trusted me.. I think.

After another long day we finally finished practise and went to the poolside to chill.. Alya Mukti and Dhruv again being very tired went to their rooms to rest whereas me and Cabir stayed back. 'Kya soch raha hai?' Cabir asks me as he sees me staring at the stars 'Anjali, she's grown up to be so beautiful.. I mean you know me I normally don't notice girls but there was definitely something about her that attracts me towards her' I say as Cabir gives a disgusted look 'what are you saying Manik?!!' he looks annoyed, 'what am I saying? I think I like Anjali' I smile thinking this.. 'Have you lost it?!' Cabir screams at me.. Why is he screaming at me.. 'What?' I ask not being able to understand what the problem was.. 'How can you even say that, she's your friend.. She thinks of you as a friend Manik! You can't like her' Cabir seems very pissed off with me, what did I do wrong.. He's the one who told me I should find someone so what was the problem now.. 'Dude what's wrong?' I ask him surprised by his behaviour.. 'Nothing, I'm gonna go to bed we'll talk about this later' he says and gets up to go. I find his behaviour very unusual.

Cabir texts Nandini: Meet me at the pool ASAP very urgent. 'I have to do something and put the plan in action soon, Manik is completely losing it' Cabir thinks to himself as he walks back to his room, but not before messing with the lights around the pool area.

I rush to the poolside to see Cabir and find no one there, why did he text me, is Manik okay? I was very worried only about Manik.. I hope he's okay. I was panicking already and then the lights go off leaving me to find him only in the light of the moon. PERFECT JUST PERFECT, I get really annoyed. Cursing the person responsible for lighting in around this area, lost in my thoughts I trip on something and fall into the deep end of the pool.. Did I mention I CANT SWIM IM GOING TO DIE IM ABOUT TO DIE, I could feel the water filling me up entirely, I couldn't breathe I'm about to die and suddenly someone grabs me, the touch was too familiar, I know who this touch belongs to. Manik is always there for me whenever I need him, no matter what.. Even near death I smiled at the thought that he's here to protect me. Manik grabbed me and got me out of the pool, I was shivering and shaking with fear.. I almost thought this was my end. I started to crying really badly, and he got very concerned for me.. 'Hey it's okay calm down, I'm here.. You're okay relax!!' he said to calm me down but I was in no mood to listen, I COULD'VE DROWNED! I kept crying and he kept trying to console me, 'Nandini relax you're okay, look at me its okay just breathe, you're fine, I'm here..' his voice always calmed me down, I knew as long as he's around nothing could harm me. He got hold of my shoulders to assure me he was with me, and my tears just wouldn't stop, not out fear anymore, out of pain of being away from Manik, it kills me to act like a stranger to him. It makes me feel so helpless.

I was just sitting thinking about what Cabir had said when suddenly the lights go off, I look here and there to see what the problem was when suddenly I hear a girl scream, SHIT someone fell in the pool.. The way she was screaming clearly indicates she couldn't swim.. I rush to help her and realise it was Nandini.. My heart beats faster than ever before I get really scared for her, without a second thought I jump in the pool to save her, I grab her to get her out of their. She seems terrified, I try to calm her down but she just doesn't listen. After a lot of pleading she finally stops crying, she looks at me with the most intense look and again starts weeping, even more than before. Why does she cry every time she looks at me? Clearly my face isn't that bad, girls usually like my face, why does she cry? But one thing I've realised in the past few days is Nandini isn't like other girls. She's different, good different. After calming her down I help her get up 'you should go and change or you'll catch a cold' I say politely.

'Thanks Manik' I say still looking at him, I can never get enough of his beautiful face, I could stare at him forever. He just smiles at me. As I walk away from him my foot slips on the slippery floor and I fall on him.. Electricity runs through my body and my nerves jump with excitement as we have our second accidental kiss.

Buddy me for PMs.. Leave feedback and any suggestions :) hope you guys are liking the story so far!!!
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...he likes Anjali..
No no no no no...that CNT happen...
Plz no...dammm
Nandu :( :( :(
And the accidental kiss...
I hope it reminded Manik's heart of some connection with Nandu cz his mind can't remember her...
Dam Cabir...yes that was a good trick but if it fails its of no use and thank God Manik was there for Nandu :) :) :)

Plz manik I hope u remember Nandu with ur heart if not ur mind or spill the beans Nandu and keep him away from Anjali

I know it isn't Manik's fault but it isn't Nandu's fault either..
The separation :( :( :(

Thanks for the PM :)
Thank for this lovely beautiful update !
I love ur story!
zara2124 thumbnail
Just came across ur story.. read all parts in a go.. loved it.. really nice one :)
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The heck?
Anjali has grown more beautiful?!
Can't you see damn, Nandu!
Ah, the way to remember things! An accidental kiss
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Hi guys, thank you to everyone who's been so supportive of the step so far, but the response for the last couple updates has been REALLY low. If the story isn't good enough please let me know, I'll discontinue this story and start a new FF? Let me know what you guys think!!
Sony.K thumbnail
Hey please don't be dishearten yar.
Ur story is really very good and interesting.

But as u know now a days exams are going on may be because of that u r getting less response. But please don't discount this story.

Please it's a request.

DGalWdCrazyness thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please don't discontinue.. your efforts are amazing
shruti1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur story is gud
Don't discontinue it
Plz