Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3:

'My nerves had finally settled as we landed in London, God knows what I was so nervous about.. Whatever it was I chose to ignore it since Fab 5 had a concert in O2 arena, as well as a guest performance in Warrior High, and I had to be focused towards my work rather than these weird feelings going on inside me' I thought as we moved to collect our luggage. 'Guys I can't believe this is happening, we're actually here, together, as a band, as best friends.. I'm so excited!' exclaimed a cheerful Alya. 'Group hug?' said Cabir as he took all of us in a bear hug, fab 5 style hug.

We then headed out of the airport and were received by a taxi who claimed to be out private driver for the time being. We were performing in my dad's best friend's school, Mr. Rajeev Singhania, the owner of Warrior High, he promised my dad he'd look after us while we were here. We all settled in the taxi and headed to our hotel.

'Shit shit Nandini Murthy you're late again' I exclaimed as I complained about myself, 'The guests must be here already and I'm still at home, dad is going to kill me today' (Nandini called Mr. Singhania dad outside of school as she thought of him as a father and she thought of Anjali as a sister and best friend). I rushed out of my house and drove like a maniac through the busy roads of central London just to reach my destination. During the car journey my heart began to sank, what was happening to me.. All I could think about was Manik.. 'Manik' I took his name like a prayer and sighed, 'I miss you, I love you'. As Nandini said this Manik felt his heart beat increase as he heard her. 'Nandini what is wrong with you, focus you're getting late' I continued to rant about myself as I drove even faster than before to get to the hotel as soon as possible.

My heart beat was racing, I felt my heart will explode. What was happening to me.. We reached our hotel and were immediately surrounded by fans. Mukti, Alya and Dhruv were too tired from the journey so left for their rooms after meeting a few fans but me and Cabir decided to stay for a bit longer and interact with the fans. 'Manik I'll go get some coffee for us, be back in 5' he said and he left..

I reached the hotel a rushed inside as I was already late. When I got inside my heart started beating faster than normal, I ignored that feelings and went ahead to receive my guests. I saw a few girls surrounding someone in the lobby, he was a guy, a very tall guy, was it? No it can't be Manik. I have to stop thinking about Manik and focus on my work.. I just moved forward to check whether it was my guests or not and as he turned everything around me froze. I dropped my diary that I had in my hand near his feet. He picked up the diary and started signing it thinking I was his fan and wanted it autograph.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, HE was here, in front of me.. Once again. We were face to face, everything was the same but everything was so different, he still had the same dark eyes that made me want to drown myself in him, he had the same smile which I could die to see, he had the same charm that made me hopelessly fall in love with him. However he didn't have the same love for me in his eyes that he did before he lost his memory, before I lost him, before we lost US.

Today he stands in front of me, talking to me as I'm just another one of his fans, lost in his own world, oblivious to the fact we were once soul mates. In a matter of a few seconds everything that we went through flashed before my eyes, our first hug, our first kiss, our first night, but what hurts the most is he doesn't remember any of it.

He asks me while autographing my diary 'Sorry, what was your name again?' I say, lost deep in his eyes 'Nandini, Nandini Murthy'.. He replies 'Nice to meet you Nandini. I'm Manik, Manik Malhotra' and smiles.. He finally looks at me, and time stops 'Have we met before?' he says as he looks at me with the same intensity that he used to look at me with 2 years ago, when me and him used to be MANAN.
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all d updates in 1 go...
Must say its awesome...
Beautifully penned down...
Totally luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed..
Palchinn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing..
And beautifully written... 😊

Continue soon !!
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Chapter 4:

'Have we met before?' he asks staring into my eyes, I wanted to scream, shout and yell YES MANIK MALHOTRA WE HAVE MET BEFORE, WE WERE IN LOVE WE WERE SOUL MATES AND THEN YOU FORGOT ME! But I couldn't I couldn't say anything, I was too numb to react, I had to gather myself; I couldn't have Manik doubt me.. I had to pull myself together hiding the storm that's going on inside me right now. 'I didn't ask for an autograph' I said with a smile on my face, 'huh?' he asks with a confused expression on his cute face, I point towards my diary 'You signed my diary, I didn't ask for an autograph, thanks anyway' I smile again, this smile was real.. For the first time in two years I wasn't faking a smile. I was happy to see him even if he doesn't remember me. 'Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were a..' I cut him and say 'a fan? You thought I was a fan?' He frowned as he realised I wasn't a fan and didn't want an autograph, 'It's okay, relax, I don't mind FAB 5's THE MANIK MALHOTRA's autograph', I said smirking, I just couldn't stop smiling, I was actually seeing Manik, my Manik! He smiled back still gazing at me, and again asked 'Have we met before?' I suddenly stopped smiling, I was trying to be very strong at this moment, it took everything within me not to break down in front if him and his question just stunned me.. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't lie to him, not right now at least so I had to get away from him at this moment..

I continued to stare at her, surprisingly she was staring back to me with the same intensity. This is the first time I'm seeing her but I feel like I've known her my whole life.. God I never thought I could be this cheesy but there is something about her, I can't stop looking at her. All the feelings I was feeling since yesterday came back, the nervousness, the anxiety, my heart was again racing against my chest, what was happening to me? I've definitely seen her before, we have met before, when where I don't know but we have! Why isn't she answering me.. I ask again 'Have we met before?', she stops smiling and looks away, 'I have to go, I'm sorry, I'm here for work I have to receive a band from India that are performing in my school.. I don't wanna keep them waiting so I better get going' she said in a hurry.. Why was she avoiding my question? 'Warrior high talent show?' I ask her, she looks surprised and says 'What?', I speak to clear her confusion 'Are you looking for the band from India performing in Warrior High's talent show?', 'yes!' she exclaims still gazing at me.. 'But how do you know? Wait are you?' she continues and reality hits her 'the band performing in my school, it's Fab 5 isn't it?' she says with a horrified expression on her face. 'Indeed, and you must be Nandini, our manager and supervisor for the trip?' I say smirking at her.

Is this actually happening, is this real life, why God WHY! 'Yes, I am' I say as I once again smile to hide my inner turmoil.. 'Pleased to meet you Nandini' he says as he forwards his hand to me for a handshake, I without thinking twice take his hand to make sure he's real and make myself believe this isn't a dream, Manik is actually here in front of me, and also because I just want to touch him so badly! As our hands touch tears make way to my eyes, I want to scream with pain, Manik please remember me, I beg him in my mind; unable to say anything else to him. He sees me crying and a worried expressions changes the smirk on his face, 'hey what's wrong, are you okay?' He says as he holds my shoulder and I can't take it anymore, I push him and run away from their sobbing leaving a confused Manik behind me.

Whilst running I bump into someone, I look up to get another shock, 'Cabir!' I whisper to myself not how knowing to react. 'Hello Nandini' he says with a smirk on his face, 'Long time no see', he keeps that smirk on his face. I sigh knowing my life is about to change forever, again.

I shook hands with her and her touch felt so familiar to me, it definitely wasn't the first time I was touching her.. I was in my thoughts when her tear fell on our hands which made me look at her. I felt something stab my heart as I saw her crying, I didn't like it, I hated this moment because she was crying.. But WAIT why is she crying? I get extremely worried and hold her shoulders, again the familiar touch shocked me but I ignored that to make sure she was okay.. I asked her if she was okay and she just pushed me and ran away crying.. I couldn't see her like this so I followed her.
Edited by Ramisha_manik - 8 years ago
Sony.K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This part was very emotional.
Poor Nandini.

Hope Cabir will do some magic.

Please update next part.

Waiting.

ky2manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go
So beautiful
Manik forgot Nandini yet he felt a connection with her
You described Nandini's emotions so beautifully
Loved the story
I hope cupid cabir reunite them
Update soon
Plz pm me
kiara97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part... So finally manan meet after two long years.. Nd manik's heart still remembers nandini even if his mind refuses to..
Continue soon..
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Chapter 5:

I hugged him very tightly, 'I missed you' I say as tears once again make way to my eyes. 'I missed you too Nandini', he says as he takes me in his brotherly embrace. 'Running away from Manik?' he questions me seeing my state, I break the hug look at him and nod. 'I can't do this Cabir, please!' I say helplessly, 'yes you can Nandini, you can do this, you have to do this, for him and for yourself, you can't keep running away' he replied looking at me very seriously.

'Hey are you okay?' I hear Manik's voice from the back who came running after me, he was worried for me.. And I loved the fact the even though he doesn't remember me he still cares for me. 'Cabir?', he looks at Cabir with a confused expression.. 'Manik! I go away for 5 minutes to get coffee and you make our manager cry, like seriously dude, apologise to her' Cabir taunts Manik and Manik looks even more confused than before.

Cabir asked me to apologise to her, wait what am I apologising for? What did I do? 'Did I make you cry?' I ask her as I feel guilty, and she finally stops crying and speaks 'No, Cabir is just kidding, and I was crying because I'm really stressed out with the whole talent show thing, dad, I mean Mr. Singhania has asked me to manage the whole show so it's a little stressful' she says wiping her tear. I just mouth an 'oh' even though I knew that wasn't the reason why she was crying, but I didn't wanna force her to tell me as we just met maybe she just wasn't comfortable with me. I look at Cabir who was just smiling like a fool to ask 'You two know each other?', 'yes Manik she's an old friend' 'I know all your friends Cabir' I replied. 'Apparently you don't Manik, because you don't know Nandini, do you?' he stretched the words do you and narrowed his gaze on me.. Nandini looked shocked with Cabir's question and had a lost look on her face, Cabir continued to stare at me to take note of all my expressions. 'Yes I know her; she's Nandini, we just met' I said.

Nothing hurt me more than when he said 'we just met', no Manik we didn't JUST MEET, we met 3 years ago, WE WERE IN LOVE DAMMIT, how can you forget me, my mind yelled at him.. I hadn't seen Manik at all after the accident, the last time I saw him was after the talent hunt in his house, where we forgot all boundaries and became one, crossed all limits of love, our souls connected and our love completed. I was his and he was mine. From that day to this day the change in him is drastic, too much for me to handle. Reality hit me, my Manik really has forgotten me. In a way I was glad he forgot me, at least that way he wouldn't have to go through the pain of separation that I was going through.

Cabir could sense I was really hurt and said 'Manik she's a friend, you don't know her, anyway Mukti is looking for you in the room, she wants your help with some notes on the guitar so go and check on her', 'Yeah erm okay, I'll see you around Nandini?' he looked at me and said with so much intensity that I could just melt. 'Yes Manik, I'll see you around' I smiled and he left, leaving me with Cabir. Even though he was not going far watching him go away from me was killing me, again I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell him everything.. The fact he had forgotten all the beautiful memories we shared was too painful for me but I was helpless, I couldn't do anything except hope this week will pass soon. I never wanted Manik to leave me, but he had to leave.. We can't be together, we're not meant to be. I felt my heart break all over again when I realised no matter how much I want I can't be with Manik. For his own sake I have to stay away from him, I'm sorry Manik I couldn't shine for you when you needed me the most but I'm helpless, I'm doing this for you. I feel a lump in my throat, as tears again make their way to my eyes. No matter what happens nothing will ever change the fact that I am still deeply madly in love with him.

'Coffee? We have lots to catch up on?' asks Cabir as Manik walks away. 'Sure' I say still looking in the direction where Manik went.

Hey guys, I'm still a little confused about how PMs work as I'm very new to this so could someone explain please!!
Edited by Ramisha_manik - 8 years ago
ky2manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Manik still cares for her
It hurts to see nandini like this
Update soon

Hey pm is just like message
Just type the username in username column and send the message that story is updated and send the link of the page with that
I hope that helps 😊
Edited by ky2manan - 8 years ago
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story...I love this track...plz continue...and PM the updates...its wonderful...better version of kyy season 2 I suppose... :) :)
Good job !
Keep writing...PM too plz