Posted: 8 years ago
Emotional yet lovely update
But atleast update twice a week plzzz
Continue soonnn
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. awesome. . Emotional. .
What manik said in last hurt nandu to the core...
I want manik to remember something about nandu...
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
suhasini_k28 thumbnail
Nandu's pov was so emotional, I mean how can manik compare both of them with their appearance. Manik is so dumb n confused. Poor nandu bt wht cabir said is so right, she was the one who created this situation. Also I want to know her reason to leave manik.. eagerly waiting for your next update. Thanks for the pm
Poushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how can manik like that nandu is not enough good 4 him...
how can manik compare nandu wid anjali...like seriously... cabir is right joe bhi hoe raha uski wajah nandu...but there is smth important otherwise nandu kavi bhi manik ko chor kar nahi ata...manik's words hurt nandu badly...
cabir bhi shock hae manik answer sa...
I wish joe nandu shoulder par haat rakha ha wo new entry hoe joe manik ko jealous feel karwae saka...
& nandu should ignore manik...
next update plz asap...
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!! I know I already updated today but I had already written chapter 15 so I thought I'd give to updates today since I know the last one was a bit emotional!! So hopefully this update will make you smile!! :) also I have decided to update only on Fridays once a week, so the next update after this will be next week Friday <3 hope you enjoy! Also haven't checked for spelling errors so sorry in advance!

Chapter 15:

Nandini's POV:
I turned to see Anjali standing there, seeing her just made the whole thing much more hurtful. Manik was right, Anjali is beautiful and me? I'm nothing compared to her. I was so hurt in the moment I just started sobbing and without giving Anjali a chance to speak I rushed to my room. I just wanted all this to be a nightmare, I wanted my old Manik back.. I needed him to hug me and tell me it will all be okay. I needed his warmth and protection, I needed my old Manik to protect me from this new Manik. I locked myself in my room and start weeping, I couldn't keep it in anymore.. I screamed with pain, I had cried so much my head started pounding. Anjali was constantly banging on my door asking me to open it. I didn't want to see her right now, she would only remind me of Manik's words which will hurt me more. But I know she's concerned for me, I can't blame her for something that's not her fault. I didn't bother to fix myself or wipe my tears away before opening the door because I knew she already knows I've been crying. I opened the door and just stared at her, she looked at me for a minute and just hugged me. Even though she didn't know what was wrong with me she knew I was hurt and she knew it was because of Manik. I hugged her back tighter and just cried my heart out, which did make me feel better.. In that moment I needed my best friend by my side and she was there for me. To pick me up when I fell.

'ARE YOU CRAZY MANIK?!' Cabir just lashed out Manik as he couldn't believe his friend could be this shallow. Manik was taken aback by Cabir's sudden outburst. 'HOW CAN YOU BE SHALLOW?' Cabir continued spitting fire at Manik as he couldn't believe this is the same Manik that once would happily die for Nandini. 'What?' is all Manik managed to say between all the confusion. 'You're seriously comparing two girls based on looks? You can like Anjali because she's beautiful according to you and not Nandini? Dude that's so low of you to even think!' Cabir's anger knew no bounds, 'what? Cabir no no no!!! You've got it all wrong! That's not what I meant!' said Manik as he realised he phrased his sentence all wrong and ended up saying something he didn't mean. 'That's not what I meant at all! What I meant was the only reason I thought I liked Anjali was because she's attractive. But Nandini is so much more than just a pretty face, she's beautiful, but more than that she's a beautiful person.. She's kind, caring, honest, smart.. She has everything a guy can ever want in a girl.. And I? I'm a mess Cabir.. My life is so messed up. She's perfect and me? I'm a nightmare. She deserves better Cabir.. Much better than me' Manik continued to clear Cabir's confusion. Cabir finally let go of the breath he was holding, he was scared for a moment. 'Manik you seriously need to learn to how to phrase your sentences better next time.. I thought' Manik cut Cabir in the middle 'you thought the reason I don't like Nandini is because I don't think she's beautiful enough for me?' Cabir just nodded 'that's not what I meant at all, I was just analysing the whole situation without realising what I was saying. Nandini is beautiful, but she's so much more that just a beautiful face' Manik said genuinely.

The two best friend continued to talk the whole night oblivious to the storm they had raged in Nandini's life. Cabir was happy as he could tell Manik was finally falling for Nandini, and Manik, well he was still confused.

On the other hand Nandini was lying down with her head on Anjali's lap after narrating the whole incident to her. Anjali was speechless, she couldn't believe a person like Manik could ever say this. She was very angry at Manik but right now she knew Nandini needed her more. 'I'm sorry Nandini' Anjali genuinely apologised. 'Shut up Anjali! What are you sorry for? It's not your fault.. It's mine. Manik was right I mean look at me..' 'You shut up Nandini! You're beautiful okay.. Not just on the outside, but on the inside. I am envious of what a great person you are, you're a great friend, sister, daughter.. Any guy would be the luckiest to have you. And if Manik actually meant what he said he's an absolute idiot' Nandini just smiled.. She has cried so much she didn't think she had any tears left in her. 'Nandini.. Don't let's this get to you, I know it's easy said than done but don't let his words bring you down. You're my strong friend right? You can't break down like this' Anjali tried to motivate Nandini, she knew Nandini was too hurt right now, and she also knew nothing she said right now would make her feel better but she had to try. 'Anj, I'm fine..' Nandini just faked another smile. 'I know you're not fine Nandini.. But I also know you're a strong girl and these little things can't bring you down' Anjali was just caressing Nandini's hair and she eventually fell asleep. Anjali tucked her in bed and adjusted the blanket on her and walked out of the room fuming in anger, she was furious with Manik. She texted Cabir to meet her immediately.

'Hey everything okay?' Cabir walked into Anjali's room after getting her emergency text. 'No Cabir everything is not okay!' Anjali yelled at Cabir, 'woah! Easy there tiger.. What's wrong?' Cabir asked startled by her tone. 'What's wrong is your idiotic friend has lost his bloody mind! You know I was so up for all the plans you've ever made because I wanted Nandini to be happy. I thought Manik loved Nandini but never had I ever thought Manik could be so shallow and stoop so low.. You know what he did today not only decreased his worth in mine and Nandini's eyes it also degraded him as a man' Anjali continued to roar.. 'Woah woah woah! Anjali calm down and tell me what's wrong.. What did Manik do?' asked a confused Cabir. After Anjali narrated the whole scene to Cabir, Cabir was shocked to know Nandini had only heard that one part and had completely misunderstood Manik. 'No Anjali you've got it all wrong, this is all a misunderstanding!!' 'What?' asked Anjali. Cabir then told Anjali what Manik actually meant, Cabir also told her Manik didn't actually say Nandini wasn't good enough.. Nandini completely misinterpreted Manik's words. Hearing that from Cabir, Anjali automatically calmed down, but realised what a mess they were in since Nandini didn't even want to see Manik's face anymore. 'Oh god! It's like taking one step forward and two steps backwards!! Manik is finally falling for Nandini and now Nandini is mad at him. Anjali you need to clear this out with her.. She's got it all wrong' Cabir said. 'I will, I'll tell her when I see her tomorrow, let her sleep right now.. She needs it'. And with this the two cupids also went to their rooms to catch up on the much needed sleep after all the drama going on around them.

The next day Nandini woke up with a migraine, because of crying so much last night she felt horrible in the morning. There was nothing she could do about the emotional pain but to get rid of the physical pain she took a hot shower to calm her nerves. Manik's words had affected Nandini and even Nandini couldn't deny that. While picking an outfit, Manik's words were constantly ringing in her ears so just to prove a point to Manik she decided to put in more efforts than usual to make herself look as presentable as she could.

Nandini's outfit and shoes:

After putting on her outfit, Nandini blow dried her already voluminous hair. She then moved on to her makeup, she used a light foundation to even out her skin tone, used neutral eyes shadows with a winged liner and mascara. She then contoured her face to make her featured stand out, followed by a pinky blush and a nude lipstick. She looked good and she knew it. She smirked looking at herself in the mirror and walked out of the room, wishing she wouldn't see him today. She wished too soon because just as she walked out she bumped into his very tough and hard torso and almost fell, but how could Manik Malhotra let Nandini Murthy fall. He got hold of her from her waist very tight to prevent her from falling. They once again shared a very cute eye lock, completely lost in each other till Nandini remembered his harsh words and pushed him away from herself. Manik was taken aback by this, but then his eyes fell on her outfit, and he looks in general. She looked different, good different.

Manik's POV:
I woke up with a headache since I've been stressing my brain out so much over the last couple days. To get rid of it I drank some black coffee and took a hot shower, I was up earlier than usual so thought of going for breakfast but to my luck everyone was still asleep. I was just roaming around the hotel killing time when suddenly someone, very small, bumped into. Heck it was Nandini, she almost fell so I caught hold her to stop her from falling. Have I ever mentioned how perfect I feel when she's this close to me! I was staring into her eyes, lost in my Nandini world when she suddenly pushed me with a lot of force. I was a bit surprised by her behaviour but then what caught my eye was her appearance. What was wrong with her today? Damn it she looked beautiful! She looks beautiful everyday but my God today she just looks... 'Beautiful' I unknowingly said it out loud, she didn't look to pleased with my compliment. She gave me a disgusted look. I was confused, 'Erm Nandini are you okay?' I asked her but she without saying anything just walked away from me leaving me completely puzzled. Is she mad at me? But why, what did I do! But hold on, she did not just walk away from Manik Malhotra! Nobody walks away from Manik Malhotra! I followed her outside and again asked very politely, 'Nandini is everything okay? Are you mad at me about something?' 'No' she said and continued walking. Erm I've been running following her and all she has to say to me is a plain and simple No? Dude what's with her attitude. While I was lost in my thoughts she sat on a bench in the garden with her laptop on her lap after ordering a coffee. I went and sat next to her. She didn't even spare a look at me. I was starting to get annoyed now. 'Beautiful day, isn't it?' I said to start a conversation, the fact that she was paying no attention to me really bugged me. She didn't reply.. 'Erm so what are you doing?' I asked her pointing towards her laptop. She ignored me again. In the time the waiter came and gave her the coffee, she was incredibly polite to the waiter, then why is she ignoring me?? 'Nandini I asked you something!' I said clearly getting irritated.. 'Manik, what I do is my life and it's none of your business. As you can see I'm very busy and not really looking for company so please, could you walk yourself out?' she said clearly being very rude. No one has ever spoken to me that way, who does she think she is. But what's wrong with me? Even after clearly getting insulted by her, she basically told me to get lost and I still don't move from the bench. 'Why are you being so rude?' I asked clearly not impressed by her attitude 'because I want to! If you have a problem then leave' she again started being mean. What is up with her today. 'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed didn't they' I asked mocking her. 'Manik just go away' she wasn't even looking at me while talking and I was really getting frustrated now. I just snatched her laptop from her and closed it. 'What the hell Manik?! What is your problem?' she roared at me like a injured tigress.. 'You're my problem! Why are you being so rude so early in the morning?' I spoke to her in the same tone, this was the first time we were arguing. 'Manik just give me my laptop back and leave' she threatened me, LOL did she just threaten MANIK MALHOTRA 'what if I don't?' I asked with a smirk on my face. But what she did next changed the smirk into the most furious frown I could have, she did not just do that, my blood boiled and I roared her name like a wounded lion.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
keep up the good job
Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
janusingh21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just came through ur story now n read in one go
I must very good concept .. 👏
It's kind of, I am watching kyys3 seriously ur story is making me think dis only... I just imagined each n every part in front of me.. Like I was sitting at n front of TV n s3 is going ..

Beautifully written iam just gone insane now at dis point of time after reading it⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ur story fully connected us iam every one agree on dis one.

Poor soul nandini she is suffering so much..😭😭 no body can imagine d pain how it feel , ur soulmate forgetting u😭😭 n top of it u can't even tell him d reason... I really want to know r reason plz reveal it ..
Ya d story name indicate manik falling for nandini again with new memories but manan r HAMESHA n d best part is der memories I would love to see maniks memory back... I know u have ur part written but our manan's memories r very precious so if u get some of dem will b really good d main will b d hide n seek game of manan on confession night just my suggestion😆😆😆
Ramisha_manik thumbnail

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

after reading manik's comparison I won't be able to read this fic anymore

manik not only loved Nandini as a person her character but also loved her beauty as well

just yesterday I came across an edit that shows various angles of manik looking at Nandini with lovestruck mesmerized look in his eyes.he definitely found her the most beautiful

nandini is right this is not her manik,neither ours.

sorry if i have hurt you but reading this chapter I got hurt too

Chapter 15 is also updated read it you might change your mind. But if you don't wanna read anymore that's completely fine :)
Ramisha_manik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

He is really comparing their appearance?
The hell?
This became shallow for me. I'm sorry, but for Manik Nandini was pretty, it was another reason for him to like her, other than being the perfect person for him.
I don't know if it hurts more to read this or not

Don't be hurt hahaha chapter 15 is also updated read it!!! It'll make you happy :)
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramisha_manik

Chapter 15 is also updated read it you might change your mind. But if you don't wanna read anymore that's completely fine :)

lol you posted the chapter just right after I vented out my anger.and I was kya yaar do minute pehle post kar deti toh mujhe yeh essay nahi likhna parta.I even edited my comment since I felt I was rude.

manan is very dear to me and Manik never bothered clothes and looks.for him nandini was always beautiful.upar se his attraction towards anjali was pissing me off.anyway I m really sensitive about manan.