Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: divtan

When is the next update !???

Eagerly waiting ! :) :)😳

Will update in an hour or two.. Just going over the chapter to see if there's any spelling errors :)
Ramisha_manik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

The biggest shipper is BACK!😎
Once you go with the flow, all of it is included na!
If this doesn't trigger memories for him I don't know what will😆
Waiting for the further updates.

Haha thank you! But memories won't be triggered so soon!
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramisha_manik

Will update in an hour or two.. Just going over the chapter to see if there's any spelling errors :)

Aaj update milegaaa !!
Awesome :) :) :)

Waiting eagerly :)
aarvi-manan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a very nice story...sari kyy sea1 ki yaaday taja ho rhi hai...i m loving it...n manik k questions or nandu k answers...waooo...superb n awesome...i really really like it...keep updating
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Chapter 14:

Nandini's POV:
I wish the earth would open up right now and swallow me. Just as I was having the best time dancing with Manik I see a RAT behind him, I scream my lungs out because of fear.. Manik was taken aback by my screams and tried to calm me down still not knowing the reason behind my breakdown.. I kept screaming and jumping like my body was on fire, I was running mini marathons from one corner of the room to the other as Manik followed my like a little lost puppy trying to figure out what was wrong with me.. 'MANIKKK RATT!!!!' I voiced my fear to him, he looked back at the tiny harmless creature that's minding its own business least bothered about my critical condition and rolled his eyes at me. 'You can't be serious Nandini! This is why you're screaming?! It's just a rat' 'MANIK ITS NOT JUST A RAT I HATE RATS MAKE IT GO AWAYYY MANIK PLEASE I WILL DIE PLEASE' I know I sounded ridiculous but that's just what these disgusting rodents do to me! I kept screaming worried for my life. Manik just picked me up in his arms and made me sit on a high stool and shooed the rat away tapping his foot on the ground a couple of times. I finally let go of the breath I was holding all this time, I was so relieved to be alive, it felt as if I just came back from the battlefield after a deathly war against that rat.

Manik's POV:
I was at peace having her dance so close to me, I felt so many feelings that I can't even begin to describe.. I didn't even know what to name my feelings for her. There was a time where I started to think about Anjali, my feelings for her, what are they. And what is this strange attraction towards Nandini that I have. All these thoughts were pounding my brain, but I didn't want this moment to be disturbed so brushing all those thoughts away I just tightened my grip around her and enjoyed the very close dance when suddenly she started screaming her lungs out. I got really scared and worried as I didn't know what happened to her and why she was screaming like she saw a ghost. She started jumping and running around the room like a maniac and on asking her what the problem was she pointed towards a a rat, so all this screaming because of a RAT? Like are you kidding me.. I can't believe her.. I scare the rat away just so she would stop screaming, at this point I feel like her screams have permanently damaged my ears. I look back at her as she tries to get down from the stool, I just shake my head in disbelief and go to help her get down. 'Nandini! Who does that? Your screaming scared me you know that...' I fired at her for scaring me like that, 'sorry Manik, I don't like rats I hate them they're so creepy. But I didn't mean to scare you.. Sorry' she said very cutely as she held her ears, 'It's okay don't worry, come lets sit' I smiled at her and we both again got seated on the not so comfortable couches.. I asked her to tell me about her, her family, her life as I was really curious to know more about her. Moreover I was curious to find out more about me and her, why do I feel so uncontrollably attached to her.. I wanted to know everything, so I could let go of all the useless thoughts in my brain.. I figured once I figured Nandini out, maybe I could stop thinking about her and focus on Anjali. I want to tell her I like her, but something, or should I say someone, is stopping me from doing so. Liking Anjali feels so right in mind, she's perfect; but my heart is taking a while to accept her and let her in. Nandini told me everything, how she lost her parents, her brother's attacks, how she came to Mumbai for his treatment and then I told her about my school life with FAB 5 and just like that we talked and talked and talked till it was nearly dawn.. We were both really tired and she unknowingly rested her head on my shoulder and fell into deep sleep. I just smiled and kept my head on her head and went to sleep as well. Even though we were both very uncomfortable on the half broken old couch, plus we were sleeping while sitting which made it even more uncomfortable, I still managed to have to the most peaceful sleep of my life, having her so close to me.

The night passed with the two love birds cuddled up to each other. Next morning Cabir and Anjali came and unlocked the door to see their best friends looking absolutely adorable sleeping resting on each other. This brought a bright smile on the face of the two cupids who want nothing more than for Manik and Nandini to get back together as soon as possible. Though they didn't want to disturb their sleep but they had to. 'MANIKK!' Cabir screamed, his scream was so loud Manik and Nandini jumped up, 'what are you guys doing here, we looked everywhere for you.. Do you know how worried we were on not finding you?!' Cabir said pretending to put on a serious face. Anjali just smirked at seeing how much of a drama queen Cabir was. 'What are we doing here? Are you serious! You told me to come to the basement and then abandoned me to go catch up on your stupid sleep. We were locked in here the whole night and no one came to look for us' said an annoyed Manik. 'I texted you to come out of the basement and bring Nandini back to the hotel with you' Cabir spoke in his defence. 'By the way Nandini why are you here?' Cabir asked as if he was the most innocent being on this planet. 'Woh, Navya got lost so she asked me to come help her, I came looking for her but someone locked the door' Nandini clarified, 'okay guys can you all catch up on your adventures later, let's get out of here.. You two need to freshen up and then you all have to practise for the talent show.. Come let's go' said Anjali changing the topic completely, so Manik and Nandini don't get suspicious. They all headed back to the hotel. They all seated in the car, Cabir driving with Manik on the passenger seat, and Nandini and Anjali at the back. Nandini on one hand was very happy she got to spend so much time with Manik, she was at peace. She stopped thinking about what will happen later, she just wanted to live in the moment and cherish the time they spent together last night. On the other hand Manik couldn't get Nandini's thoughts out of his brain, he tried to divert his own attention with other things but he couldn't. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about her.

Manik was very confused and tired of fighting his attraction for Nandini, so the only way he could think of to distract himself was Anjali. To fight thoughts of Nandini, Manik convinced himself he liked Anjali, 'Anjali, are you free tonight?' Manik asked randomly, 'Erm not sure, maybe, why?' said Anjali unknown to what Manik had in his mind. 'I was thinking let's go for dinner and drinks, just the two of us? To catch up and spend some time..' said Manik much to everyone's shock. Nandini could just feel her eyes tearing up, but she smiled because she couldn't fall weak in front of Manik. Anjali was just as shocked and looked at Cabir questioningly, Cabir was to confused to say anything so just blinked his eyes at Anjali for assurance. 'Manik we have a lot of practise to do, you can't go tonight the talent show is very near.. You can go with her later' Cabir said still trying to figure out whether Manik was actually falling for Anjali. Manik didn't argue or say anything further, he just kept quiet and so did everyone else in the car. Silence prevailed, and the silence represented Nandini's state of mind, she was numb and she was broken.. She could feel Manik slipping away from her hands right in front of her and there was nothing she could do about it. She wanted to cry and scream and let all her pain out, she wanted to be angry at Manik for hurting her like this but she couldn't do anything. All she could do was hide her tears with a fake smile. Nandini could hide her pain from everyone but not from Anjali, they truly had become best friends, Anjali knew Manik unintentionally hurt Nandini.. She couldn't help but feel guilty that because of her, her best friend is sad. Anjali just closed her eyes and prayed for her best friend to get her soul mate back soon.

They reached soon, and Nandini without saying anything rushed to her room. Manik also didn't say much before he went to his room.. 'Nandini is hurt Cabir, Manik shouldn't have asked me out' complained Anjali. 'How is this his fault Anjali, Manik doesn't remember Nandini so how is he supposed to know what she's feeling. She's the one who walked away from him, she's not telling him anything and she doesn't want us to tell him anything either. I know the attention Manik gives you really hurts her but there's nothing we can do.. Manik isn't intentionally hurting her. If there's anyone to blame it's her!' said a frustrated Cabir. 'Cabir she has a reason from being away from Manik, I'm sure if she could she would run back to him.. She doesn't want to live away from him but for some reason she has to' Anjali defended her best friend, but Cabir didn't agree with her 'no Anjali, don't defend her. I know Nandini loves him, but if it was Manik in her place he would never give up on Nandini no matter what the reason. Manik would never leave her.. Nandini needs to fight for Manik, and I know just how to make her fight' said Cabir smirking as another master plan strikes in his brain. 'How?' asked Anjali confused by the mischievous smile on his face. Cabir just smirked at her and 'agar ghee sidhi ungli se na nikle to ungli taaree karni padti hai' said Cabir.. 'What?!!!' asked Anjali as it was far too much Hindi in one sentence for her to understand Cabir's intentions. 'Look women can share anything, but they can't share their man. Nandini can stay away from Manik, she can ignore him but she can't share him. You saw right how jealous she got in the car? Well that's how we use her weakness against her. We make Nandini jealous and force her to fight for Manik' said Cabir smirking, Anjali finally understanding Cabir's plan spoke 'no way Cabir! I can never do that to her.. I can't hurt her no!' 'Cmon Anjali, we're doing this for her! Imagine how happy she will be getting Manik back in her life right? She has to get a little hurt in order to get herself together and fight for Manik' 'Cabir no I can't' 'Anjali you have to, for Manik and for Nandini.. Please' said Cabir making a puppy face.. Anjali thought for a while, 'ah fine! But we won't go overboard and we won't give Manik any wrong signals. Our plan is just to make Nandini jealous' 'you're right Anj, don't worry about Manik.. I'll make sure he doesn't get any wrong signals from you. In fact that reminds me I'll talk to him about you and convince him it's not you he likes, it's Nandini'.. After a lot of planning and plotting Cabir called Mukti, Alya and Dhruv to his room to explain everything to them. They were all as usual very supportive of the plan as they would do anything to make Manik happy.

The rest of the day was very normal, Manik and Nandini didn't see each other much as they were practicing and Nandini was looking after all the arrangements for the talent show. It was now night and Manik was sitting by the pool staring at the stars trying to understand what was going on in his life. Cabir joined Manik as it was the perfect opportunity for him to talk to Manik about Anjali. He came and sat next to him and offered him beer, they both started sipping on their beer. 'So...' said Cabir breaking the silence, 'so?' said Manik.. 'Anjali?' Cabir asked coming straight to the point. 'What about Anjali?' asked Manik still sipping on his beer. 'I'm sorry I reacted the way I did last time, do you seriously like her?' asked Cabir hoping Manik would say no. Manik thought for a while as he didn't know who he liked and what was happening to him, 'I don't know Cabir, lately life has just been so strange.. I don't know what to feel. I'm just so confused, and frustrated with my past' said Manik. 'Your past?' Cabir asked surprised. 'Yeah Nandini told me we have met before..' Manik said much to Cabir's shock, 'what?! What else did she tell you?' Manik narrated the whole scene to Cabir and Cabir sighed knowing Nandini didn't tell him everything. 'Why did you guys never tell me about Nandini?' Manik finally asked what Cabir hoped he wouldn't, 'Nandini told you why we didn't. You lost your memory.. We were all so confused and upset and with so much going on we forgot..' explained Cabir. 'It frustrates me so much when I'm unable to remember anything, I lost three years Cabir.. No one will ever understand what I'm going through. There was so much I wanna know, about myself, about Nandini..' 'Nandini?' Cabir cut Manik in the middle. 'Yeah.. I.. Erm nothing' Manik avoided the topic because he himself didn't know what was going on with Nandini. 'Manik why do I feel like it's not Anjali you're attracted to, but Nandini?' Cabir said, Manik looked at him shocked 'no way! Are you crazy.. I don't like Nandini.. But I'm attracted towards her, there's something about her that just attracts me like a magnetic force.. I can't get her out of my mind but then all the Anjali thing and oh god I don't know what's happening. I have never been so confused in my life' Manik's frustration knew no bounds at this moment. 'Manik relax, don't stress yourself out its not good for you' 'I don't know Cabir, I don't know what's happening with me. I can't figure anything out with Nandini' said Manik. 'Then here does Anjali come between all this?' asked Cabir, Manik just looked at Cabir 'what do you mean by that?' he asked. 'Look Manik, you're just distracting yourself with Anjali, it's easier for you to accept you like Anjali than someone else' Cabir said hinting towards Nandini, he continued 'and that's not fair on Anjali, she isn't an object that you can use to distract yourself. She's your best friends, she loves you and she cares for you but just as a friend.. If she finds out about all this it will really hurt her. Now let's be honest here, ask yourself one thing and be honest, do you like Anjali?' asked Cabir. Manik took a while to answer, he just closed his eyes and let out a breath and said 'No, I don't'.. Cabir also sighed with relief, and asked the next question hoping for a positive answer, 'now ask yourself do you like Nandini?' Cabir asked again.. This question shocked Manik, he closed his eyes and thought about Nandini and all the time they spent together, he knew he was attracted to her but he also knew this attraction wasn't strong enough to be named liking. 'No Cabir I don't, we have a connection, but I have only ever seen her as a friend.. Nandini, for me can never be more than a friend.. I mean we're so different she's not the one for me.. I mean look at Anjali, she's beautiful and then Nandini is just...' Manik left his sentence incomplete and sighed, but his words not only shocked Cabir but also Nandini who was at the back, and had listened to Manik saying Nandini wasn't good enough for him.

Nandini's POV:
After what happened in the car, I was devastated. Manik asking another girl out in front of me was too painful for me, I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything, but I'm bound.. I can't do that. With all these thoughts going on in my mind I felt like I'd explode any moment, so I went out to find peace, in the stars. In his stars. I was just walking around the poolside when I heard Cabir asked Manik 'now ask yourself, do you like Nandini?' As soon as I heard that my heart started beating out of my chest, I couldn't move my legs and walk away I just stood there anticipating his answer.. I felt my whole world was spinning around and then after a long pause Manik spoke and said what I could never imagine Manik would say about me. I was okay till he said he saw me as a friend, I didn't mind that. But when he compared me to Anjali and indirectly told Cabir I wasn't good enough for him my whole world collapsed. Comparing a girl to another based on appearance is a harsh thing to do, especially when that girl is madly in love with you. I would have never complained to Manik about anything he's done, whether it's giving Anjali so much attention or not remembering me or anything because I know that's not Manik's fault, it's mine. I'm the one who didn't let him find out about the truth. But what he said just now, it felt like someone stabbed my already wounded heart, which made it so much more painful, and I'll never forgive him for this. I felt numb, tears were constantly flowing out of my eyes but my face was expressionless. His words affected me more than anyone could ever think they would. It finally hit me I have lost Manik forever, this person isn't the Manik who loved me. Just as I was lost in my thoughts I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the hand belonged to someone I didn't want to speak to right now.

Hey guys, so from now on I won't be able to update as regularly as I do now. I will only update once a week, you guys can pick the day, I was thinking maybe Fridays? Also many people thought Manik's memories will be triggered, but that's not what my story is, it's him falling in love with her all over again by himself, not by remembering her.. just to show that even without memory of her every time Manik will fall for Nandini no matter what happens, because she truly is his soulmate. Although if you guys want him to remember some stuff, let me know I'll try to include that in. Also if you have any suggestions for the story let me know, I'm always open for criticism and new ideas, as sometimes my imagination just dies and I don't know what to write.. But thank you for liking it so much and please keep reading :) MaNan reunion will happen soon-ish!!! Buddy me for PMs
Edited by Ramisha_manik - 8 years ago
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
He is really comparing their appearance?
The hell?
This became shallow for me. I'm sorry, but for Manik Nandini was pretty, it was another reason for him to like her, other than being the perfect person for him.
I don't know if it hurts more to read this or not
divtan thumbnail
Ohhh dam !! Dam dam dam !!!
As it is we don't know y she left him in the first place...what were he reasons...
And now he compared her with Anjali and concluded she isn't gud enough... Well he din really concluded but he was jus thinking aloud and trying to analyse...

But Cabir is right too..Nandini is responsible for hurting herself..
If Manik was in her place he wouldn't have left her no matter what...its too difficult to judge now, story has jus begun...

And why won't u update regularly????
I am sooo sad...
This story is my food !
Now I'll get food only once a week ??
I'll die of starvation.. Plzzz at least twice a week toh dedo naaa
Plzzz plzzz plzzz ...
Tuesdays and Fridays??
Or Mondays and Fridays???
Plzzz
Sandhya098 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear... 😊awesome... Manik hurt nandu... Cupid cabir always loved him.
Manik compare nandu to anjali...
Cabir plan to make nandu jealous...
Waiting for the reason why nandu leaves manik...
Nandu is responsible for this cabir was right...
Manik thinks nandu is not good enough for him...
Waiting for the day manik falls in love with nandu all over again...
Please update atleast twice a week

Waiting for the next part...
shruti1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Nandini is hurt
By maniks words
Waiting for the next update
Update soon
Tasniya09 thumbnail